Reviews for GI Joe SERE: Part 2
Shiary chapter 19 . 3/22/2013
awsome :)
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 19 . 3/11/2013
Amazing.. I was never a Hawk fan, but after reading all this I really like his character.. He is strong, demanding, in control and everything else a general should be.. Then is also caring, sweet, and protective among other things..

Alex, Shana, Liv, Allie, and Courtney are ready to do serious damage to Broadview and Walker.. I hope that the court martial goes badly for Broadview and Walker..

Sorry that Hawk allowed Walker on the base, but glad because now he's going to be called out for his deplorable acts and treatment of women..

I just loved Courtney telling Hawk what Beach Head said after over hearing Walker talking to Courtney.. I also imagine it was the cleaned up version of what Beach Head wanted to say...

Looking forward to the next installment part 3..
Jaenelle Angelline chapter 19 . 12/18/2012
This is in answer to 'Guest's' review of chapter 19
Excuse me? Shana cheating on Snake Eyes with Cam? I'm sorry, where on Earth did you see that?
Guest chapter 19 . 12/15/2012
So Shana (Scarlett) is cheating on Snake Eyes with Cam and Snake is fine with it... man, I just knew there was something that didn't make you a fan of them at all
suspreena chapter 11 . 7/28/2012
Privagte is enlisted and not officer. The would be an LT, if she were new officer.
Bronwynn chapter 19 . 6/16/2012
After the very dark events that had just occurred, hearing Allie's report about Cam and Charlie make me laugh out loud. Allie gave Clayton an insightful look into the mind of the The Girls of GI Joe- especially Shana and Cam. The relationship between Scarlett and Snake Eyes has always been an amazing story, and I love that you have brought that into your fic. The fact that Shana and Cam seem to have hit it off may change Cam's tendency toward isolation. I look forward to seeing the dynamics between The Girls develop as the story progresses. Great chapter.
Bronwynn chapter 18 . 6/16/2012
Broadview didn't show remorse, not that I expected him to show any signs of humanity. Clayton got an eye-opening and sad lesson from Liv regarding how victims react and why they rarely find the courage to tell on their abusers. It was great to get a mention of John Munch.
Bronwynn chapter 17 . 6/16/2012
Wow! Broadview is officially in the same league as Clancy now. Walker was ordered by Broadview to assault Cam. Broadview had known the since SERE S&E week that Cam had CPSTD, yet he didn't stop the training exercise. At least Hilton showed remorse- I doubt Broadview will.
Fire Wolf 13 chapter 16 . 6/10/2012
Scarlett and Snake Eyes not noticing something like that is definatly unexpected. My dislike for Broadview has gone up a cuple of noches. My respect for some characters has risen though. You are doing a great job keep it up!

Fire Wolf 13
Bronwynn chapter 16 . 6/9/2012
Scarlett and Snake Eyes had to face questioning regarding Walker and why they didn't see this behavior coming. They are excellent at what they do with training new recruits and it seems odd that neither one of them suspected Walker of posing a danger. They both knew he had a problem with women in the military, but to go so far as a sexual assault...

Now Scarlett and Snake Eyes are suspended from their trainee supervisor and evaluator duties and are tasked with investigating the incident to find out how it happened and what led to it. Hawk knew that the fact that neither Scarlett nor Snake Eyes had seen this coming was alarming. Scarlett noticed that Walker knew about Cam's scarring. He couldn't have known unless someone at SERE had told him. It seems to have Broadview written all over it!
Bronwynn chapter 15 . 6/9/2012
Clayton now knows about Liv's undercover stint at Sealview. Fortunately, Liv's experience helped her recognize Cam' PTSD symptoms. It will be interesting to find out what prompted Walker's behavior after all this time on base.
Bronwynn chapter 14 . 6/9/2012
The warm moment between Clayton and Liv was short-lived when he was called to the gym in a panic- Liv having walked in on Walker assaulting Cam. As if Cam hasn't seen enough trauma already, Walker targeted her. So tragic.
Fire Wolf 13 chapter 13 . 6/3/2012
This story is moving very well and is very well detailed. Keep up the good work!

Fire Wolf 13
idstealer000 chapter 13 . 6/3/2012
I'm liking this continuation of your G.I. Joe universe (love me some Flint/LJ). My head almost exploded with the legalease talk, still loving it though. More Flint/LJ love.
Bronwynn chapter 13 . 6/2/2012
With Shana and Allie taking Cam under their wing, she is in the best hands on base. Working her through counseling sessions as well as self-defense is a great idea. Charlie and Cam seem to be getting closer. I love that this chapter allows us to see Alex in action a bit in the courtroom. I look forward to more.