Reviews for Shades of Blue
Blah blah blah chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
SAM WAS IN DANGER! DEAB GETS SUPERHUMAN ABBILITES WHEN SAMMY IS IN DANGER OH MY GOD FUCKING HELL
Vi-Violence chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
This is FANTASTIC!
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
Oh, Dean, you're wonderful! Great story, thank you for writing!
saiyasith1 chapter 3 . 9/21/2012
LOL! Nice. Made me smile. Good job!
saiyasith1 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Hm. Very interesting beginning. Let's see where this goes! Allonsy!
Unseen Watcher chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
Cool. Loved the psychic manifestations of Rose and the Doctor. And I always /love/ any DW story where the Doctor and Rose are together for their forever. Nice.
Sister Assassin chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
This is interesting, but I'm confused as to why Sam and Dean are just telling the Doctor all of this. It's not like they trust the guy, they haven't even been properly introduced and they are telling him everything. Other than that bit of confusion, this seems like it would be a cool crossover. Love both shows.
JollyRoger1 chapter 3 . 5/7/2012
That was very cute. Well done!
alreadytorn chapter 3 . 5/7/2012
That's it? Okay! That was interesting. Are you planning more crossovers? I hope you do a Sherlock one. I don't even watch Sherlock, but Tumblr has made me informed and like it.

Can't wait for what's next!

FogsBlue chapter 3 . 5/7/2012
Wonderful story, very amusing actually. There is a comparison between the Winchesters saving each other and the Doctor saving Rose, and well everyone else.

Nice :)
JollyRoger1 chapter 2 . 5/7/2012
Another interesting chapter. Well done! :)
alreadytorn chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
I think wife would be appropriate :) I love this! Seriously, that's about all I can say. I can't wait for tomorrow. I'm a bit confused with it all, but I'll figure it out.

So excited!

JollyRoger1 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Interesting. I'm not a fan of Supernatural, but I'm interested to see where this story leads. Keep up the good work!
Kimkay221b chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
i love this story so far, im excited to see were it goes
alreadytorn chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Wow, Jax. Um... Okay!

This is gonna be fun, I can tell! I'm a little confused at what happened at the end, though. Did the Doctor get pissed at them and do that, or was it Lucy?

See you tomorrow!