Reviews for Delirium
ellie.atkins11 chapter 6 . 4/3/2016
write more
Guest chapter 6 . 11/17/2013
I hope you continue as I really love this premise and it works well with delena.
Locked Secret Keeper chapter 6 . 11/21/2012
Awesome
Guest chapter 6 . 11/21/2012
you should really watch season 4 stefan and elena break up cause she says she's more like damon now
girlvsherself chapter 6 . 11/21/2012
excited to see this updated! really good chapter, one problem (for me, definitely not a general criticism) but can you put all the speech marks as upper ones? like "? I just find the bottom really odd and distancing, then again it's your story so feel free to tell me to back off. Do you still keep up with the delena fandom at all? because honestly we can all agree that 3x22 was very disconcerting and the first few episodes of season 4 but there's been progress and it's honestly worth watching! xoxo
Mentalfreak chapter 5 . 7/16/2012
please update soon! this was such well written, just keep writting even if you don't have enough updates as you expected! this is such a great story so far!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/3/2012
i need to know who is the kidnapper... so addicting to read *drools*
Guest chapter 5 . 6/30/2012
Wenn du deutsch bist,kann ich ja auch auf deutsch schreiben und du musst dir mein Englisch nicht antun :D
Also ich liebe deine Geschichte und möchte unbedingt so schnell wie möglich weiterlesen :) & da wir beide wohl ziemlich das gleiche Schul-Englisch lernen,merke ich Fehler (falls da welche sind) gar nicht so :D
Also, wie schon gesagt,poste bald mal wieder ein neues Kapitel,freu mich schon :D
Guest chapter 5 . 6/30/2012
you're German? Ich liebe deine Geschichte! :D
I think your grammar is really great and you are born to be a writer! This chapter was just perfection. I love all the Delena scenes so so much! Them flirting on the phone and drinking on his bed... wow I'm kinda speechless ;) And the cliffhanger ohoh I can't wait for the next chapter! I love how you write Elena and her thoughts about Damon. Her struggling is really well written.
And I think you captured Damon amazingly! He's all flirty and seductive and you wrote him great. I can't wait until you show his protective and loving side cuz I'm sure you'll write it great!
Again I love this chapter so much and you deserve way more reviews :)
-Nikki
Guest chapter 5 . 6/29/2012
obessed with this! :DDDD plzzzz update soon
superdoodie chapter 5 . 6/29/2012
I just love reading this. I've even bought the book from Amazon. It was nice finally seeing Damon and Elena together.
Girl96xoxo chapter 5 . 6/29/2012
I loooove it! I read the book only 2 weeks ago (loved it, btw) and now I was looking for a new great story about Damon and Elena and TADAAAA here I find yours and it's not only about Damon and Elena, it's about them AND Delirium! AWESOME! update soon please :)
gottaLoveLOVE chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one :D
S chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
Oh wow! This is a great story! I just read the whole thing so far and I'm loving itt! I hope you update soon:)
icreamcake333 chapter 4 . 6/18/2012