Reviews for Baby Come Back
mac chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
awwww
Persephy chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
So cute... Baby is perfect, the boys in character, and the story simple and sweet. Nothing to add. Thank you. :3
isis.mama chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
loved it!
I'mtheAlphahearmeRoar chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Awww this story is really good, I loved it! Dean and his Impala *sighs* They never cease to amaze me :3
Kiphaaaart chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
I love this! Such a good idea, Baby being human for a while! I hope she comes back in the finale, or the next season at least!
SummeryDeer19 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
this...I really like this...a lot. :D
Arlena4815162342 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
BAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAA! I loved it! Poor Baby! :P
DollysDoodles chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
this was so fun.. i mean really really really fun.. great imagination u have. n the way u wrote . just majestic.. would love to read more of ur stuff !
Equal-Opportunity-Reader chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Oh, God. I love it! But it makes me so sad, because I miss Baby, too! *wails* I never got why they had to ditch Her, they never did when anyone else was after them? The whole thing with the Leviathan!Winchesters wasn't a satisfactory explanation for me. I mean, come on, it's Baby! You can't just dump her. Like I said, love it, but it makes me sad!
sararandom chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Wow is all i can really say! This was so fantastic. I can actually see the show doing an episode like this at some point! I hope tptb read this and somehow make it happen! Great job, i'm so adding you to my favorites list!
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
This was totally sweet. Loved it!
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Aww! I loved it! :D I miss baby too!