Reviews for Chuck Vs The Brunette
rphe chapter 11 . 11/27/2013
Good chapter. like the sarah / casey chat. enjoyed the idea that he's still at the Buymore!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/22/2013
Curious to see what Stephen knows about Shaw.
Is he rogue?
Looking forwards to the next chapter.
bigfan22 chapter 11 . 11/24/2013
Nice chapter. I'm a little bummed that we didn't get to see the relationship develop between Kensi and Chuck. To me a felt a little rushed going from a friendship at the beach scene, to suddenly being in a relationship. Lol.

I'm not going to lie...the way you have written the Sarah scenes, does make me feel bad for her. In no way do I feel like you're taking shots at her, I just feel bad for her situation. Now that she knows the real truth behind the red test, it just sucks.

Overall...I'm still enjoying this story. Since we know it's not going to turn into Charah, I just hope you figure out a way to make things a little better for her.

I look forward to your next chapter, and hope it comes out soon!
uplink2 chapter 11 . 11/22/2013
Got to admit I really liked this chapter. I was engaged all the way through because it focused on the characters I'm invested in. Can't wait for the talk between Sarah and Orion. I feel a critical moment coming for Sarah as she turns the corner finally. Her role will be critical in the Mary/Volkoff/Orion story. Orion trusts her as an agent and to keep Chuck safe.

Getting Shaw suspended was a lot of fun. Chuck acted more professionally in that scene than he had before. This chapter just felt better to me.
thekiller00 chapter 11 . 11/22/2013
I really like how you had Orion show up. I'm looking forward to the meeting between Chuck and Mary, plus I'm curious to see what will happen with Sarah now that she knows Kensi and Chuck are really close and what Chuck's dad will talk to her about.
Maverick41 chapter 11 . 11/22/2013
I honestly don't know anymore. I know you said you would skip the in-between and that Chuck and Kensi are now together, but I really believe you shouldn't have. Now the story seems a bit rushed, and without seeing the relationship evolve, I now find myself feeling really bad for Sarah, and sort of rooting for her. I still really like this story, but this chapter was kind of a miss for me. i really hope this gets back on track.
phnxgrl chapter 11 . 11/22/2013
I loved how Sarah is lamenting the loss of Chuck to Kenzi to a very disinterested Casey. I loved how Casey confirmed Chuck did not lie and confess in shooting the mole for him during the red test. I loved how Stephen the mighty Orion appeared to try to talk Frost in from the cold. Please continue.
Jace chapter 10 . 11/12/2013
Glad your back to writing. Loved this story from the beginning; gad to see it continue. Great fresh look at the Chuck/Sarah see-saw. Its still great seeing the Nerd get the girl. Not to mention seeing Shaw getting his..
Looking forward to the more installments, keep up the great work. Very enjoyable story, one of my favorites.
rphe chapter 10 . 11/10/2013
Good to have you back. good fun chapter, although the idea of Chuck ever walking away from Sarah is a hard sell - see pink slip for evidence of that.
bigfan22 chapter 10 . 11/9/2013
I always liked the premise to this story...the Chuck/NCIS crossover. It kind of sucks that this won't be a charah story, but we have so many of those, I think it will be refreshing to see how you write Chuck with someone else. Glad to see this one back Powerslide. Hope to see a new chapter soon.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/7/2013
Wow, this is so bad I can't help but laugh.

I guess Kensi is self-insertion.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/7/2013
SO GLAD YOUR BACK!
I seriously love this story.
Funny, unique and AWESOME!
Looking forwards to the next update.
maesde chapter 10 . 11/9/2013
you are back! and with a pretty long and cool chapter, cool! Keep updating now!
Maverick41 chapter 10 . 11/7/2013
What is this? Do my eyes deceive me? It's a friggin update, AWESOME! I'm so glad you updated this and are planning on finishing it. Out of all the stories you plan on finishing, I do hope you do this first.

Definitely not mad about the long wait. Everyone understands people have other priorities, no need to fret.

Now about the chapter...I liked it. Frost coming into play, and the background plots with Kensi's father and Callen's real name, make this a lot more complex. In a good way of course. Wasn't too keen on Sarah's sudden flip of feelings however. I mean yes, eventually she would have realized her mistakes, but I thought that would have been down the road, not now, not so fast. If it was later, I would have had more time to prepare myself, but now, I just feel super sorry for her. And with Sarah wanting to be on the team in Rome...which I was also confused with because she straight up denied Chuck when he asked...I find myself rooting for her. But I know this isn't a Charah story, so that won't happen.

I'm a little depressed but I do like Kensi a lot. I might have confused your A/N, but it sounds like you're planning on axing a chapter that would have shown Chuck and Kensi's relationship grow. If that's the case, I do hope you don't do that.

Thanks for updating.
N7sdr93 chapter 10 . 11/7/2013
Welcome back! Good to see you working on this again. I really hope this ends up with chuck and kensi together. Dont get me wrong, I am a huge Charah shipper, but theres hundreds of stories of them together, and I would like to see chuck/kensi work out. Great chapter, cant wait for whats next.