Reviews for Little Brother
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
*applauds* This does seem like something they'd do. Enishi was a game piece. How oddly fitting.
MarbleGlove chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Oh this is wonderful and bitter-sweet. I love the idea of Enishi calling Delirium older-sister. Thanks for posting.
Haein chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
Plain awesome. Poor Enishi's been played with for a long time, hasn't he?

I love the way you mix RK and the Endless...
elenathehun chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
Very sad. Very true. Very much of what I imagine his death to be. You nearly made me cry. If you do that RK/Dreaming (is that the anime name?), put Enishi in it, as he seems to fit in with them, very well, insanity and all. Especially with Delirium.

Elena
tenshimuyo chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
what can i say? you did a really good job with despair and delirium. :) the endless have really distinct voices and you've captured their personalities quite well. (and since the setting's rakuninmura, i keep imagining delitium and death clothed in their personal interpretation of japanese costume. enishi and the corinthian are two of my favorite characters in comic-/manga-dom. i dunno, it must be the shades, and the hair. ganbaru ne?:)
dementedchris chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
Damn beautiful. It's more Sandman than Rurouni Kenshin but I don't mind - you captured Delirium, Despair and yes, my favorite ankh-wearing lady very well. I would have liked to see Desire; she's more the type to engage in these games (e.g. Three Januarys and a September). After all, Enishi desired revenge, and that would have been an element worth exploring in this little fic. But even without that, this manages to be a powerfully moving story of pain and retribution and the powers that be. Great stuff.
eri chapter 1 . 5/31/2002
Interesting! I don't read crossovers, but then this one was too original that I just had to. It's a crossover that works, because it's just entirely possible for both realities to co-exist. Most authors are just pushing it because they must have their favourite characters come together. You've got some fluid writing and a very intriguing concept... only it would be good if Enishi's character comes across stronger. A pity that Dream doesn't have a bigger role in this fic - I like his style.
Death chapter 1 . 5/31/2002
Hey cool! Are you going to make any other Sandman/RK fics? Frankly, i think your story's great!
Miya Nyan chapter 1 . 5/31/2002
This is simply wonderful! I love your writing style and the way you portrayed the endless was awesome! AH! I love Death and Delirium! You've managed to combine two of my favorites things so wonderfully. I hope you continue this it seems really promising. I want to see what Enishi's role is and more Endless! Please continue! D
wombat chapter 1 . 5/31/2002
Fwoar. Thash amazing. (still gap-mouthed with awe)

Beautifully written descriptions and narrative, meshing perfectly into Gaiman's world. The characterizations and dialogue of the three Endless are spot-on, and they all fit so well around Enishi, both in their standard roles and as stand-ins for Gaiman's usual triple-goddess imagery.

I have a slight niggle that Dream may've gone to Death's house at some point, so Despair wouldn't've been the only one, but I couldn't swear to it and may well be wrong.

Wonderful, wonderful work. Thank you for sharing it.