Reviews for Without a Hitch
That was awesome
FangirlBookworm21 chapter 1 . 9/29
Okay so actually like I love this and everything but I totally favourited this 75% bcuz this PJO CHAPTER IS EVERYTHING. it's literally the definition of my life motto "such sauci much wow" 3
WildRosa13474 chapter 6 . 9/12
YASSSSS PJO I AM SO GLAD YOU MADE THIS A CROSSOVER
WildRosa13474 chapter 1 . 9/12
First of all, one of the best death scenes I've ever read. Secondly, the things I'm really looking forward to in this one shot series is Toothless' drove, and Valka. I really hope you wrote those chapters already.
wndchrmr chapter 1 . 8/11
I was just talking to my husband about httyd and i mentioned about how, years ago, i came across this awesome fanfiction- i didnt remember the title but i remembered the story- i remembered the mermaids, the sea serpent, Mjolnir's daughter-bow. But mostly i remembered how well-developed the story and it's characters were, and how it left me breathless. it took me a while to track Hitchups down considering all the 'what-if' fics out there but when i did, and read it for a second time, i knew the search was well worth it. i had no idea you created these one shots and they are fantastic. I've never read PJ but i quickly picked up on the context and humor. but this 'The Lesson' story- wow. just wow. It was so- depressing, so gut-wrenching, but so powerful. But that's just a small testament to your incredible writing skills. I don't know if you plan on finishing this after so many years, but I hope you do. And I would definitely read a published book if you ever put one out. Just please, if you can spare the time- give us the second half of 'The Lesson'- I think we all want to see Hiccup's mother, his father and of course his brother, Toothless bid him take his place among them in the Halls of Valhalla. Where the brave shall live forever.
Some random guy chapter 1 . 7/30
It's been years, and I am not even sure if you will ever see this, but I really want to see the second part of post ragnarok. It's one of those painful cliffhangers that is left untold, and I really want to find some peace with Hiccups ending.
jovysanchez17 chapter 6 . 4/24
I love this one! It's a great crossover and considering that Hiccup unwillingly became Thor's champion and technically immortal, I can so see him interacting with Percy and the others. :D
The Seven of Us chapter 6 . 9/18/2016
Oh, you've got them all spot-on. This is great! Mom's looking at me weird because I'm laughing so much.
SparkleSeas chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
Let me guess. That R-word that means the end of the world and I can never remember or spell is WW1 or WW2
Blueway360 chapter 7 . 7/24/2016
Umm... Is this going to be finished? I'd really appreciate it! Thanks for the awesome story!
Blueway360 chapter 2 . 7/23/2016
I'm Russian and I have no idea what "ochiul finala" means... Last eye would translate to poslednei glas (последний глаз)
Please correct me if I'm wrong
Blueway360 chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
I am really confused right now... So, Ragnarok is when hiccup randomly starts bleeding to death? And who are these other bodies he keeps referring to? :
Silverswordmaster chapter 7 . 7/23/2016
When will we get the final chapter? The true capstone of the story of a boy who became a man, then a hero, and was cursed to suffer the turns of the earth till ragnarok?
The Richmaster chapter 7 . 7/15/2016
This was an interesting take on Astrid, it explains a lot and makes her actions seem a lot more reasonable from her POV.
(Though, despite her relatively small amount of time in the plot, Camicazi was still my favourite character)
The Richmaster chapter 6 . 7/15/2016
Fun chapter; I liked the crossover element, though I'm not sure if Riptide does have a consciousness, as water element blade it probably wouldn't like 'Fram'.
The really good thing is that this actually fits rather well with what was shown in 'The Sword of Summer'