Reviews for Without a Hitch
The Seven of Us chapter 6 . 9/18/2016
Oh, you've got them all spot-on. This is great! Mom's looking at me weird because I'm laughing so much.
SparkleSeas chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
Let me guess. That R-word that means the end of the world and I can never remember or spell is WW1 or WW2
Blueway360 chapter 7 . 7/24/2016
Umm... Is this going to be finished? I'd really appreciate it! Thanks for the awesome story!
Blueway360 chapter 2 . 7/23/2016
I'm Russian and I have no idea what "ochiul finala" means... Last eye would translate to poslednei glas (последний глаз)
Please correct me if I'm wrong
Blueway360 chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
I am really confused right now... So, Ragnarok is when hiccup randomly starts bleeding to death? And who are these other bodies he keeps referring to? :
Silverswordmaster chapter 7 . 7/23/2016
When will we get the final chapter? The true capstone of the story of a boy who became a man, then a hero, and was cursed to suffer the turns of the earth till ragnarok?
The Richmaster chapter 7 . 7/15/2016
This was an interesting take on Astrid, it explains a lot and makes her actions seem a lot more reasonable from her POV.
(Though, despite her relatively small amount of time in the plot, Camicazi was still my favourite character)
The Richmaster chapter 6 . 7/15/2016
Fun chapter; I liked the crossover element, though I'm not sure if Riptide does have a consciousness, as water element blade it probably wouldn't like 'Fram'.
The really good thing is that this actually fits rather well with what was shown in 'The Sword of Summer'
The Richmaster chapter 5 . 7/15/2016
I really liked this scene; it was almost like a reversal of what happened with Camicazi
The Richmaster chapter 4 . 7/15/2016
I never really though about Dorris' point of view, it fits well while still being something new
The Richmaster chapter 3 . 7/15/2016
This makes a lot of sense; especially Astrid's actions
The Richmaster chapter 2 . 7/15/2016
I liked Toothless' comment at the end
The Richmaster chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
Good start; you definitely did a good job of showing just terrible immortality would be
Raingirl4513 chapter 6 . 7/1/2016
This one shot is amazing! I greatly enjoyed Framherja's appearance. She's well written - I hadn't expected the weapon to have that personality, but it is somehow oddly fitting. I'd love to see what Riptide is like! I also enjoy the character you've given 'Hiksti'; in particular the part where Percy compares him to Quintus. That was an excellent connection to make! I would love to see more pjo Hiksti and watch his character fold into life. Like Percy, I wish to find out more about when and where Hazel and Frank met Toothless. And there are so many other moments I would love to see - when Hiccup found out his bow could turn into a woman, when he was roped into becoming the Norse ambassador, how he tries to keep the secret of his immortality from Camp Jupiter (as well as the secret of Toothless), how Reyna and/or Octavian reacted to Hiccup. I also have quite a few questions regarding this unexpected crossover. Is Hiksti in contact with Camp Half Blood as well? Why is his presence necessary at Camp Jupiter in this one shot? Has he contacted any of the Praetors or Head Counselors before Reyna's rule? How has he dealt with living for centuries? What convinces him not to sleep until the world ends?
I apologize for bombarding you with questions; consider it a sign of my interest in this story.
Good job, good luck, and keep writing!
TheCauldron chapter 6 . 5/15/2016