Reviews for Without a Hitch
Singseraphim chapter 6 . 4/1
This was one of my favorite things I have ever read. Bra. Vo.
Wolfsthrope Von Schlieffen chapter 6 . 3/27
LLLOLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!1 I was in tears of laughter when reading this, this is brillaint! Please write an entire story with these universes!
Angryhenry chapter 6 . 2/12
I'm not fond of this continuation of hiccups. I would prefer a sequel. You are capable, have resources for ideas. It worth a try. Please. You'd be better off continuing the two year journey and running into the friends, heroics, drama, adventure, a little romance. It would get followers, reviews.

Please consider this, I'm not saying you are wrong, just you can make improvements
Shadow The Eternal chapter 6 . 2/6
You should make this part a sequel to hitchups
I think your stories are awesome and I think you should make one more on hiccup and stoick
WikiSorcerer chapter 1 . 1/23
If Hiccup is immortal (to a degree, at least), I'd like to imagine him as an ally to the Guardians.
R-dude chapter 4 . 1/14
I have no idea what 'hikstaki' means.
Davisnacho chapter 6 . 1/13
Hey I was thinking that this would make a great crossover story. I personally am not that great at writing, but this seems like a great and funny story.
ScbaStv chapter 7 . 1/4
lovin these stories. I especially liked the PJO crossover. I thought at was funny. I was wodering if you would be doing any with Harald or Halvdan. Maybe something from their perspective when they first shot down Hiccup and Tootless? Or maybe something with Doris, after the Hiccups departure? Either way, I'm looking forward to the next update :)
werewolf6780 chapter 5 . 12/22/2013
Thanks for the update on Toothless' drove!
ForeverWillEnd chapter 6 . 12/10/2013
Fourty chapters and six oneshots later (over the course of five days(?)) I finally cannot resist reviewing...This is hilarious, the entire Hitchups AU is awesome, I am drawing pictures which should be posted at some point, you have been warned. Thanks for the great story
Anju Makaa chapter 7 . 12/7/2013
I love both of these stories. I loved what you did with the first one. I cant wait till the next chapter. Please update soon. Thank you.
johnnylee619 chapter 7 . 12/3/2013
Please, update soon...I really want to see how this all ends for Hiccup.
Shifftywin chapter 7 . 11/28/2013
A very enjoyable read so far.
Shifftywin chapter 2 . 11/28/2013
I look forward to the next chapter.