Reviews for Clash of Worlds
hakon2feb chapter 34 . 12/27/2014
Hi.
Ok, so the story is at an end.
The nations are at peace, Konoha is safe and the Akatsuki is no more.
Naruto is with the love of his life, and Sasuke might have found that someone special for him as well. A nice way to end this story :)

hakon2feb chapter 28 . 12/27/2014
Hi.
Ok, so cool move that Pain pulled there. The only problem is that Nagato would have to be close by to be able to controll his six paths... Like during the battle in Konoha, he was hidden at a mountain top not far from Konoha. He would have to be in the avatar world for this to be possible, and that doesn't make sense when he can't walk on his own.
Anyways, the story is nearing its end, and looking good so far :)

hakon2feb chapter 4 . 12/27/2014
Hi.
Ok, so that was interesting... Looks like Summoned animals can see(and perhaps talk to) spirit beings. Should be fun :p

hakon2feb chapter 3 . 12/27/2014
Hi again.
Interesting. Interesting...
Roku is looking for the kyubi and Sasuke is making deals with the fire nation.
I wonder if time is constant, or if it flows differently for the different realms. I mean, I think i know where you are heading allready, but unless Naruto is done holding back, he won't be able to beat Sasuke at his current level. Perhaps Sakura can help Naruto, since he is still oonly a lowly genin :p

hakon2feb chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Hi.
Ok, so i got bored since and decided to check out your other stories(Again...).
Been a while since i watched Avatar, but i still remember most of it so i thought i would give this a try :)
I think Sasuke and Azula would make an interesting pairing. They are both slightly insane, lusts for power and want to kill basically everyone that stand in their way :p Not sure how the Avatar will handle Sasuke, since it is obvious that he is the fastest person here, but i guess you will find a way :)
I wonder if you will give Sasuke the mangekyo sharingan in this fic, but i guess i can only wait and watch :p

Miss Mcblah chapter 34 . 12/24/2014
They're alive... ALIVE. Omg I really liked sasuke and Azula as a couple.
Miss Mcblah chapter 18 . 12/24/2014
Woah demon sage... that sounds really cool!
Rosetin chapter 34 . 9/26/2014
It was good , would've liked more Sasuke and Azula . But , I loved it . Maybe not now that their traveling , no likey likey. But , good , good job.
Czar Joseph chapter 9 . 9/5/2014
This is the most interesting story. Naruto save Aang and Sakura save Zuko.
DatGuest chapter 34 . 6/19/2014
Excellent story, one of the only of its kind. Too bad the ending seems a bit rushed to me... If you could please make a full epilogue, that will be great!
Destrark chapter 17 . 5/13/2014
ah shit, they're all fucked unless Naruto masters Sage Mode very quickly.
snowball chapter 6 . 5/3/2014
I stayed up all night reading your fanfic its was very interesting and most of all was 10/10 win
Guillo1988 chapter 34 . 3/6/2014
DIDNT LIKE THE ENDING!
YOURE SENSE OF JUSTICE IS HORRIFIC!
Guest chapter 34 . 3/5/2014
Great ending ps nooooooooooo it's over cryyyyyy wait there could be a sequel
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 34 . 3/4/2014
Wow, this needs an epilogue! Great job!