Reviews for Murders By Air
TwoSidesOfACrazyCoin chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I shall be honest :) I was having my doubts because of the PruAus thing ( am an AusHun supporter mainly) but I'm so happy I don't let pairings get to me! This is sounding even more interesting with every word! thank you!
DaAmazingMeepers chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
You have no idea how hard I laughed at Alfred's Great job! More soon please!3
fan-fan31 chapter 3 . 6/5/2012
Hehe I ship this pairing so hard ;) I really like your fic, although some of the French in chapter 2 isn't grammatically correct, I think.. And although the accents are fun, I think they take away a lot of the complexity in the language you are writing in, English, and makes things a little too silly... It's one thing listening to an accent, and another thing reading purposely misspelt words to give an example of how they are being pronounced... Is it really going to be used throughout the entire fic? I'm sorry if that sounded mean, and I do like the "Arthurr" which I find cute. :)

I do like how our two favourite detectives almost end up finishing each other sentences, and maintain much of their original character towards one another.

Although...Arthur can cook!
DaAmazingMeepers chapter 3 . 5/28/2012
I'm seriously loving this fanfic so far, but I was slightly disappointed that you didn't make Arthur bad at cooking, since this could have caused some hilarious moments. I used Google translate on some of the sentences, and they are either slightly grammatically incorrect, or Google translate just sucks in general.. More soon please!3
Hinata28h chapter 3 . 5/20/2012
Awesome 3

Hinata28h
Bookworm24601 chapter 3 . 5/20/2012
My reaction when Arthur first stepped into the kitchen: NO! Are you CRAZY? DON'T LET HIM COOK!

Realizing he CAN in fact cook: Oh...*nervous laughter* Good...disaster averted...

You know...these two are reminding me of Sherlock Holmes on BBC...

GILBEEEEEERRTT! *glomps*
yiangillium chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
This story is really great so far! I love that you use french in it, because it gives a stronger reality feeling Although, as I always read on my phone and barely knows a word in French, it get's a little heard to get what's happening sometimes, because I don't understand the converstions. So if you could have translations at the end, I would be forever grateful 3
Bookworm24601 chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
It's awesome...but...could you please include translations for us people who don't speak French?

I mean, it's a little annoying to go back and forth using Google Translate...

MAAAAAAATIIIIEEEEEE! *glomps*
Just A Comment chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
I've absolutely fallen in love with this story already! You characterization of not only the protagonists but also the side characters is fabulous (the latter in particular, they flesh out the story so well) and I love that we're being given actual French dialogue. On a similar note, the French accents are well done and I'm glad you included them, it gives the story a greater hint of reality (and, really, French accents are just too fun!) I can't wait for the next update!
TheCanadianMonster chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
This is indeed getting interesting! I love how they take turns in stating facts xD It's overwhelming for the other characters, but it's funny.

It's kind of hard to read what the French people are saying (thought it's not too hard). Maybe write their dialogue normally? But it's fine either way.

I can't wait to read more!
Bookworm24601 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
*snicker* This is going to be entertaining!

Can't wait for more~! U
Hinata28h chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Continue! 3 I LOVE this already! D

Hinata28h
Angelsorcerer chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Wow great beginning! Arthur and Francis are already hilarious an I have a feeling it will get even better! Keep writing I can't wait to have the next chapter!