Reviews for Shermy's Revenge
Guest chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
This is hilarious! Funniest thing I've read all day! Keep up the good work!
The infamous fly chapter 6 . 8/25/2014
This is a very funny, very cool, story! Please make more soon!
supersexyghotmew95 chapter 6 . 4/9/2013
Ha ha great ending
Garfield fan 1 chapter 4 . 3/16/2013
keep going!
hobbes chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
I was great and hilarious. Can you PLEASE finish this awesome story :)
52IFNE chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
I like meta-jokes. Good chapter.
52IFNE chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Love this story so far!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
The previous version of this was cockamamie enough, but crossover with Batman, inter-dimensional tom-foolery? Get back to the Shermy story. As I remember, he was downcast because he felt insignificant and ignored, and he wanted a personality. You don't need a caped crusader to figure this one out; a scene with Shermy and Charlie, remembering that they were once close friends, should play to your strength. Identify your theme, scrape away the extraneous storyline, and put them both on the couch. Good Luck!

screak
supersexyghotmew95 chapter 5 . 11/21/2012
Bro waz up its me mew and I thought I was random batman really but still funny
whutsisname chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
AWW, this story was just getting good, and now it's not going to be continued? Please come back!
WilliamL chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
Lol, this is a Calvin and Hobbes crossover now? Heh heh, I knew that only Calvin would make something like that... scientific progress does go 'Boink', after all!

Do the effects of personalitifying wear off over time? I want to know that in Chapter 4!
supersexyghotmew95 chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
CALVIN as in calvin and hobbes this is all that 6 year old maniac fault isn't it ):(
marisa lee chapter 2 . 5/8/2012
This is marvelous. I love the mindless, brain-numbing banter between the parents of Linus and Lucy. I do believe; however, that their surname is Van Pelt. Just a thought, it's your story. Keep it up! :)

xoxo ~ml
screak chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
This was a fine idea for a fantasy story, a parody of what the characters really are. You captured the personalities of each very well, although I would say the reason Shermy was "boring," and phased out was because he was so normal, few if any hang-ups. Good development of your theme, though. I would proof-read for typos, punctuation, and run-ons, but the concept is good, and worth pursuing. One more aside: Lucy and Linus are VanPelts, not Pelts. Bravo, and keep at it!

screak
supersexyghotmew95 chapter 2 . 5/7/2012
Oh wow shermy has issues I hope linus and lucy will go back to normal ya know it would be cool if ya made a lucy/schroeder fic XD