Reviews for Fifteen Shades of Switch
dly1957 chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Interesting take on C.G...
Heronsong chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
Finally, someone who knows what they're writing about :) And a Switch to boot. So she's doing this to pay off loans...? Had to grab a dictionary for a few words, but this is a great story . Please update soon?
-Ashy *.*
Kryptonite Keepe chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
Amazing story, love the detail and emotional depth the characters have, and the fact that Estele knows more than Christan xD One of the MUCH better BDSM fics on the site; I'd love for you to continue :)
contrite shadow chapter 6 . 12/14/2012
This is good; different, and good. The only thing that jarred so far is Ms. Fifteen thinking of Christian's hair as "copper locks", just like Ana does. But it was only one time, and I loved that she uses "ginger" most of the time; much more believable. Thanks, for sharing.
Aphroditemobster chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
This is a great twist on the story enjoyed it can't wait for more. You may enjoy Aphrodite&the mobster feel free to comment
Lynne chapter 6 . 7/24/2012
i assume there will be some kinky rickety going on here. Very dark story.
B.G.Heron chapter 6 . 7/23/2012
I am completely spellbound. And and the same time sort of saddened by her derision toward him. Details are incredibly interesting and makes me curious about the author's level of research vs personal experience. I am eager to read more. Thank you for presenting something very unique and original. - Beth
awal2069 chapter 6 . 7/23/2012
SO glad you posted two more chapters! Cant wait to see where you take this. :)
mkmrider chapter 6 . 7/23/2012
Another fab chapter! Very refreshing to read such a different reaction to Christian and loving their power struggle. More please:)
WhatBird chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
This is a really well written story and it's obvious that the plot has been well thought out. I have been hoping that someone might take on a story from a former sub's point of view (besides Leila). It will be interesting to see exactly how Christian interacts with this woman in and out of the playroom. I'm curious to see the comparison between his relationship with a true contracted submissive to how he is with Ana. I find Christian's alter ego fascinating as he is exciting, dangerous and sexy as hell.
mkmrider chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
Really enjoying this - witty, informative and very intriguing! Can't wait for more.
awal2069 chapter 4 . 7/9/2012
Great story! Cant wait to see where it goes!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
more more more pleaaaaaaaaase 3
Gosh I'd love to see Christian as a sub. really, think about it...3

Update soon!
I'm expecting hot stuff from youu ;)
cherishamber0786 chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
loves it
Lyndri chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
I was really excited when I saw you posted a new chapter, and it was fantastic! Thoroughly enjoyed it, thank you. Looking forward to their next meeting!