Reviews for Rest & Relaxation! Hot Spring Rumble Spot!
Vivichan chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Luv da fic. so happy that i found so good zenki stuff on the net, yours the plot very much.6.6
Psy hectic girl chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
giggles how nice you portrayed the couples and the battles, giggles I just miss the kiss of Akira to CHiaki, they're beautiful couple.
Wolverinegirl chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Dude! one of the most interesting lone fic I've read 9is an old fan0).each chapters are both intense and relaxing as the story progressed, im glad to learn more of the manga with your writing!:P
Oro chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Hi this is a good fic. Ive followed yr fic since the beginning n I luv it a lot, besides the main heroes the other charas are unique and interesting. Keep them up!
YUkiko chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I love the fight! the greatest thing is that we can determine the couples from now choice!
Yuna chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
The sweetest chapter 'til now. The couples were so adorable in their own way. I love it seeing Kasumi already with Ryu, but what about Akira and Chiaki? I really like that song he sang.

The battle is awesome as usual, great job.:)
Emma chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
LOVELY CHAPTER...-heartflyingeverywhere-
boyxaudungcoi chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Gahagagaaaaahhaah!this fight is interesting!I laugh when Ryu blushed for Kasumi and yes Goki and Chiaki deserve a thumbup for being sum up GREAT chap!
L chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
What a nice we saw the gods and priestesses as a whole unit,never EVER underestimate the strength of a unite.

Romance seems it up.
Orochi chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
This chapter is so 't describe with words.

It seems Goki and Chiaki were about to express their feelings when being interrupted.-But Ryu and Kasumi is so funny, I love them and the cute chibizenki.:))the characters are all writing.
oOo chapter 1 . 5/13/2012

Btw what happened to Goki during the battle? oo
Devious chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Incredibly warm to see love emerge at last in the obvious couples. Love seeing Ryu acting like a child when Kasumi kissed him. xd Chiaki and Akira is as sweet as
Uzumaki Naruto chapter 1 . 5/7/2012

Ps the love scene was music to my eyes!