Reviews for Extreme Sanction
The Old Bastard chapter 1 . 5/31
A tale certainly not for the faint of heart, but absolutely glorious none-the-less. While I may consider the intentions delving a bit too deep into Kantianism for my tastes, I would be lying if I said I didn't agree with the actions taken whole-heartedly.

In all honesty, I find myself very surprised to be writing that out. I am not a gender supremacist and typically don't believe in inherent intellectual differences between men and women.

This, however... when evil like this penetrates the world, in this dark a form... it is the job of men to protect what we hold dear. If our other halves can't or won't do it for themselves, and the law refuses to put away evil such as that, then we must by our own hands. Not only because of our duty as a gender, but of our duty as a species. Protect our own.

In any case, this was a wonderful story. The fact that you got me talking about philosophy at all is a testament to your writing abilities. Wonderful work.
Paradox.Peddler chapter 1 . 2/19
Fascinating. Well done.
SpeakWhenItRains chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Huh. This is definitely interesting! Looking forward to reading more
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
ohhhhhhh this was so good
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
I am One Hundred Percent on-board with the execution of justice via extreme sanction - as you have presented it here - when the law is powerless to stop evil.

Would that more men felt that way.

Bravo for this marvelous story, and kudos to you for being unabashedly unapologetic in its transmission.

This goes into Favorites. (For that matter, I FOUND it in someone's Favorite Story list.)
Shera chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Normally I couldn't see BB committing murder, after seeing Raven raped and the consequences..
z chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Good story, very dark bit I can believe that it was not out of character. They would do this to protect and avenge those they care for.
necro-wulf chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
This made me feel rage. My skin flushed. I shook. My hands clenched. I wept, for the need to do harm.

This is what men are for. In our bones, we are to protect our women. To die, and kill and become something without law or remorse.

I was with them, in that room.

I didn't even hate him, not really. You can hate a person or a circumstance or a weapon. I just needed to destroy him. Like I needed to breath, or to have my heart beat. It would have been so easy to do it. He isn't human, and nothing like a man. I can barely even ascribe a noun to him, I can barely ascribe him a gender to serve as the subject of a fucking sentence.

If I was there, if I knew what he was and had even the slightest change I would annihilate him, in the classical definition if necessary. My mere existence would destroy him on contact, like matter and antimatter, or I would die trying. This is not melodrama, it is as close to the truth of my being as I can write down.

This was one of the truest things I have ever read. I should want to thank you, for making me feel something this real. But I can't. And I think you can understand that.
Tatsumarusmith chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Hmmm, quite a nice and under-appreciated piece of work you got here. Must say the dark overtones in this fiction were delicious in the fact that ive always enjoyed seeing the "dark" side of some of my favorite heros and though admittedly I cant imagine bb going so far as to kill anyone. I CAN imagine if anything were to ever PUSH him to such an extreme that this would be the result, however.

The best part (and my personal favorite line) was when BB was choking doctor light and he mentioned that he won and if he could savor the victory.
TTndAvatarFan chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
one of the darkest stories of TT i've read.
An amazing work of literature. You, my friend, have a gift.
Hairul The Nightrage Beast chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Fucken A like straight outta from The Expendables.
BoutsofInsanity42 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Love it.
mecca-boyde chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Dark, but I liked it!
DantesClover chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
This was great. Keep up the excellent work, I look forward to your stories in the future. :)
SepticMind chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Hmm... a bit out of character as far as the titans were concerned. A few typos too, but overall a good story idea. I do like it when people incorporate Dr Light's comic book 's a shame he was such a pathetic villain in the animation.