Reviews for Red
FireAngel5683 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
aww good story
Wanna Be Starting Something chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
That was so beautiful. I really mean it - you're the kind of writer that serve as inspiration for me and as something to aspire to be like. I loved your style, your storyline which broke my sorry little heart in two. I loved the imagery of the blue writing (which is really starting to worry me now - I read Patirica's and now I keep looking at my hand to find the blue writing! then I realised it was fictional...it is fictional, right? or am I destined to be alone forever?) really this is the kind of writing that keeps my coming back to the website and writers like you make me want more. I really mean it. Have you thought about maybe writing a sequel or extending it out a little? The whole thing was poignant, touching, and delicatly and so well written!
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
That was so cute! I loved it! I wish it was longer... :)
MyMagentaPeach chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
there is really something to be said for your minimalist style, very much intriguing

thanxs for sharing
Emma chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Soulmate fics always makes me smile, or cry or both.

It was short but sweet. :)
ManicPixieFanGirl chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
You really have to stop making me cry. I loved the different fonts, the different ways you integrated their sides of the story. God, it was so beautiful. I love this so much.
1gleefan chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
This is positively lovely and so poignant. Thank you for this.
W.W.Allerdyce chapter 1 . 5/5/2012

It's really really pretty.

And not as sad as you made it out to be- I mean, they got together in the end, didn't they?

Though maybe it just seems that way to me because I've just ben reading Doctor/Master fics, and they're just SO SAD :(

But yeah. Erm, I kind of love you. But you should already know that... considering how much I stalk you already... 3

And I love this.
FandomFanatic7 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Sad and sweet, I'm glad they had their happy ending :)

-MesserMessa
The Devil In Me chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
beautiful
amillionyears chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Oh my god my heart.

*clings to chest*

Just... just... um... kajs;dfiah;b;gajshdf;aiusd;fjkhna. That was so beautiful! And sad, really sad. But the end, dsfa so perfect. And my apologies because half of this review is my smashing of the keyboard.

Once again, perfect! Off to read Patricia's now. :)

-amillionyears
Patricia Sage chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Oh goodness, I LOVED this! You always blow me away by how much potential and emotion you can put into so little words, because you make every one count for something. I love our different styles of writing and I kind of like yours a little better. It's always simple, but with an underlying sense of MORE that I'm so addicted to! I liked how you gave Kurt his character so well and how you made Blaine so hurt and vulnerable, but you also gave them both so much hope at the end! I loved the format of having Blaine's in italics and Kurt's in normal and with them crossing over each-other. I have 2 fat cats sleeping on my legs right now, but you make me feel more warm and fuzzy than they are (that was random...don't mind me xD)

By the way, my story is called 'No Longer Just a Name'. I might have written something else in the PM or you just read it wrong, but it's no big deal. :P