Reviews for Chaperone
Love this sequel!
Thanks ;-)
CharlotteAshmore chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
HANDS DOWN, MY FAVORITE LINE HAS GOT TO BE:
GOLD...YOU JUST STAY HERE AND LOOK PRETTY.
OMG I'M ROLLING. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS STORY
booktraveler chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I hope there's more!
eleanorsmom chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
So lovely! I hope you follow this up with another in this series!
reviewer chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
you should do graduation day - funny as hell if belle kissed Gold in front of everyone and then ruby would follow her lead and kiss Archie too! great sequel
vickyloka chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Man, this Greg's a jerk *sighs*

And OMG! His name's Andrew! Lol. I had never tought about it... Never even noticed that he was only "Mr. Gold" with no first name xD

Loved this one, dear, it was so very sweet of him to give her the necklace, I've had something like this. Boyfriend gave me something to hold on to while he was away and it was very important to me.

Loved it! Congrats!
SakuraBlossom58 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
i love this series, its beautiful!
highlyillogical chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
aww wish i had a professor like him XDDD
J chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Love it. More sequels please.
TardisInWonderland chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
No words except... ugh. Right in the feels.

But in a good way!
Rayvah chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Great story. Curious why you didn't just add this as a chapter onto the original story.
inexile chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Its always interesting to see how different character groups translate into different settings (like the NCIS crew on the bridge of the Enterprise)
Elizabeth Prince chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Oh it was so nice to see this story continued! I was just lovely!
EverAfterRA chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
I'm dead. Litteraly dead. Heaven is great by the way. Full of Gold and Belle feeling and happy moments. XD No seriously one of the best Rumbelle story ever. I'm so glad you did a sequel you have no idea. I screamed of joy when I saw it. And I don't even know how I'm still alive after reading this.