Reviews for Indietro Nel Tempo
jensteed chapter 3 . 1/6
I love how this story started, but I'm finding Hermione a bit too snappish in this chapter. For someone who has bound themselves to Severus Snape of all people saying that she is his, mind and body, she still seems to be trying to guide him her way. still it's an excellent read and I hope you come back to it sometime.
bigmomma481 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
This is such a great story. I hope one day you continue it. If not here on then somewhere else. With maybe a note telling us where to go. Some days I feel like I am doomed to find the best stories with fantastic story lines.. and never be able to find a finished tale. PLEASE start writing again!
Ptite Mac chapter 3 . 6/10/2012
It's very interesting, exciting and kinda unique! I can't wait for the next chap! :D

But I can't help to be worried due to ff . net's mess about the M rating... I hope you will continue your story, here or elsewhere...

Thank you!
azulkan2 chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
Interesting story. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Hajnalmadar chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
Very exciting chapter! Though I felt Hermione was a bit too dominating here.

Even if Hermione wants Snape to be safe the fact remains, that she wants to tell him what to do. She behaves as a puppet master.. tying him to bed, gag him or screaming if he asks a question that she doesn't like - where is the respect in that? Which is kind of funny since theoretically she became his "slave" so he can trust her.

I also don't think Hermione would think that she is more clever (or as clever as) Snape and knows as much as him. She would try to consult with Snape about what to do, and how to proceed, not simply feed him her plans.

It's one thing to trust that the other person doesn't want to harm you, and it's another thing to trust the other person's mental faculty. Since Snape is highly intelligent, who got "charmed" by Voldemort and Dumbledore because of their intelligence and that made Snape respect them, I don't think he would trust Hermione to decide plans for him so easily.

I think Snape would get all the knowledge out of her regarding the future, and then make plans and decisions himself. I don't think he would accept a teenager "little witch's" plan without question and just follow her lead.

Well, I can't wait to see how they change the future and fight against two masters.
Hajnalmadar chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I love the plot! A very refreshing take on the going-back-time theme. I didn't expect so much excitement from the first chapter, but I couldn't stop until I finished the chapter. Great story!
sandlapper chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
There is nothing I like better than getting to the end of a chapter and realizing I am all tied up in knots and on the edge of my seat holding my breath. More, more, more!
semicharmed chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
I'm enjoying your story but there are A LOT of mistakes.
LK-HoGwArTs-hEaDgIrL chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
Amazing! xx
cosmoGirl666 chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
:) Like the chapter! :)
Salinia chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
Amazing chapter!

Can't wait to read more!
lalyta8 chapter 2 . 5/9/2012
loved it. cant wait for more. liked it so update sooooon.
Shorty653 chapter 2 . 5/8/2012
Pretty cool, mysterious. :)
cosmoGirl666 chapter 2 . 5/7/2012
Alina Larin chapter 2 . 5/7/2012
Another very impressive chapter.