Reviews for Dog Star
Xanthuis chapter 14 . 11/24/2019
This is an amazing story I knew a few chapters in this would be amazing how you described the first time he met Bella in school no one has ever done such a great job just describing the lure of her blood like you did
CayStar chapter 23 . 11/6/2019
I loved this!
abbyweyr chapter 23 . 6/11/2019
Good that Riley was able to come back into vegetarian vampire life and to get into being a journalist. Thank you for the good storytelling and sharing your talent.
abbyweyr chapter 22 . 6/11/2019
Bella's smoother/calmer sooner than usual transition is partly because she has a relationship with Alice and Edward already established. Also realizing that the Cullens were not human before Victoria's attack, likely helped make the transition less of a shock. Interesting comparing Bella's and Riley's adaption, the foreknowledge helps.
abbyweyr chapter 21 . 6/11/2019
good ending for Victoria. Bella's last words were great.
abbyweyr chapter 16 . 6/10/2019
Wonderful descriptions of how overwhelmed she is at first with all the input.
abbyweyr chapter 14 . 6/10/2019
Wow! didn't expect getting two new vampires. Riley so close to graduation, hope once calms down that he could do the journalist work. Hope we see the end of Victoria.
abbyweyr chapter 12 . 6/10/2019
so interesting that they are taking a supernatural lit class together. Renee helps too.
abbyweyr chapter 10 . 6/10/2019
Mrs Cope...how sad. Wonder who else and the pack not wanting help from the Cullens. Nice twist with James looking for Alice.
abbyweyr chapter 9 . 6/10/2019
maybe Jasper gets info on Bella's feelings.
abbyweyr chapter 7 . 6/10/2019
yes, just let Edward go forward without your visions Alice.
abbyweyr chapter 5 . 6/10/2019
Alice was a little slow on that score. Edward can do it.
abbyweyr chapter 4 . 6/10/2019
and that is why a quiet mind to him is just right for his mate.
abbyweyr chapter 2 . 6/10/2019
oh...this is different. kinda sad, I'm a canon couple reader. Hope you get them together eventually some how.
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 6/10/2019
Found this on someone's favorite list. I've been reading too many AH stories and this looked interesting with the Cullens being vampires. Off to interesting start.
3,705 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »