Reviews for Dog Star
BridieM chapter 5 . 9/13/2014
Loved this chapter. :D
BridieM chapter 3 . 9/13/2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this departure from canon and Bella's experiences. :D
BridieM chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
I've just discovered this. Loving it already. :D
Gidelette chapter 23 . 9/11/2014
I saw this fanfic recommended on a Facebook page and I immediately felt attracted to it just by the name. It was beautiful, different, enthralling and addictive. You have gift for story telling, can't wait to read some more of your work. Peace!
SarcasticBimbo chapter 23 . 9/4/2014
What a great story this turned out to be. I was leery of starting a story that started with an E/T pairing, but I'm so happy I finished it.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 2 . 9/3/2014
Oh that just makes me impossibly sad.
meelee72 chapter 5 . 8/14/2014
Well, Jacob blocked Alice, we know that's why she didn't see Bella.
...(& ok, so far i'm wrong about Riley... so far)...

Dang, I was gunna say something else... hmm.
- Oh well, if I remember, I'll bring it up later.
- Glad E is gunna tough it out.
meelee72 chapter 4 . 8/13/2014
Ok... first of all, when i read the 1st chap, it seemed just like Twilight in other POV's... but now i see ur reason for that set up.- Wow! Things are so completely different!
3 yrs, he was gone! & he had a relationship / companionship w/ Tanya... (altho they both grew weary of it)
This is gunna be a super cool AU, i can tell. :)

- Riley will NOT like Jacob in town, & i think we will see an ugly side to him.. Angela's gut feeling is right on, i think.

- AND!- i do believe E & B will run into each other soon.

This is gunna be very interesting, indeed.

Enjoying. :) ... Let's see what happens. -
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 23 . 8/13/2014
I'm glad Riley is doing well. :) Thanks for sharing this- it is one of the best vampire AUs I've read.
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 14 . 8/13/2014
Poor Riley- poor Bella and Edward and Angela and Charlie, too, but I feel especially bad for Riley getting sucked into all this, especially since Victoria read the situation entirely wrong and Edward's not going to be the one tormented for eternity because Bella doesn't love him. Maybe he and Tanya will be mates and he won't go completely to the dark side. :(
suitablyironicmoniker chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Love love love how you described Alice's visions. This is one of the few instances I've read where a writer has bothered to give the visions such weight and descriptiveness, and I really felt like I could picture how they might unfold - differently than a TV show, or something!
yayasimone chapter 3 . 7/28/2014
Your writing is so very, very good. I just wish you didn't hate Republicans.
Shandeh chapter 12 . 6/13/2014
I am in love with this story. Your writing is phenomenal.
HappyEndingLover chapter 23 . 6/10/2014