Reviews for Dog Star
LAB1 chapter 23 . 5/30/2014
Very interesting approach to might have been canon.
debslmac chapter 23 . 5/19/2014
loved this story :)
Mell C chapter 22 . 5/7/2014
I remembered this was so good, and decided that I needed a re-read. Thanks for a great story with such good plot and character development. Love the depth of detail, emotion. So well done. Thank you.
orangeapeal chapter 23 . 5/5/2014
Enjoyed your spin on canon and the quality of your writing. Thanks for the story!
Atwiggs chapter 22 . 3/30/2014
Wow that last line was so beautiful! It reminded me about my favorite line in New Moon where Edward was telling Bella how she shot across the sky like a meteor! I know I paraphrased it but you know what I mean. Another beautiful, intriguing, intelligent story by you with the Romance I was really looking for when they were finally alone. Thx for being generous and giving me another great story to read!
ReaderKat chapter 23 . 3/29/2014
Great story, enjoyed your twists and turns from the original. Thanks for sharing!
Reinbeau chapter 23 . 3/29/2014
Thank you for sharing a great story!

I enjoyed it completely.

I found it on the twifanficrec site.
middlewife chapter 23 . 3/25/2014
Great Epi. So glad to here Riley on the right path again & E x B back with the family.
Great story again, love everything you do. Thanks for sharing your gift xx
middlewife chapter 19 . 3/24/2014
I'm surprised Riley was so reasonable. I wonder what path he will choose next? Staying with the Cullens isn't going to work. Does he even want to be vegetarian?
middlewife chapter 18 . 3/24/2014
She does need to see him. They all need to be sure. As much as Riley might be mad, I'm sure when he can think rationally, he will realise that although he thought he loved Bella, they don't have a mate bond. Although it seems this bond doesn't have to be mutual. Very cruel for a being that lives for eternity.
middlewife chapter 17 . 3/24/2014
The line about standing by her side as empires rise & fall? I think that is one of the most romantic lines I have ever read
middlewife chapter 16 . 3/24/2014
So glad her heart wasn't altered in too many ways
middlewife chapter 15 . 3/24/2014
This is fascinating! Oh, what possibilities!
middlewife chapter 14 . 3/24/2014
I really feel sorry for Riley right now. He was a distracted boyfriend for the last few months. but they did love each other. Now he's going to be a newborn as well as jilted!
middlewife chapter 10 . 3/24/2014
I like your version better too. Much more reasonable than mere coincidence.
3,648 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »