Reviews for Dog Star
Guest chapter 12 . 3/5/2014
Excellent story. I really enjoy the way that Bella is thinking through her internal quandaries. In real life, although, I think many people would choose option A, i.e. Riley - the steady paycheck.
fatpotatoe chapter 4 . 3/4/2014
The way you described how Edward's brain works... that once something was heard , it was remembered forever... it reminds me of someone, whose "good opinion, once lost, is lost forever".
fatpotatoe chapter 2 . 3/4/2014
This is a very well written story, nice deviation from original. This is the second time I am reading this. Thanks.
lynzylee chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
Ok I seriously didnt see that coming
lynzylee chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Wow! Love love love!
helenemc chapter 23 . 2/22/2014
Thank you for such a wonderful story. I really liked your version of it. Well done!
LAL69 chapter 10 . 2/7/2014
Yes, I agree . I like this version much better. I also like it because they are in college ,older not teenagers, more realistic .
lmc123 chapter 10 . 1/18/2014
Your version re james does make more sense
Debby-1957 chapter 23 . 1/7/2014
I really loved your story! It's a very plausible alternative and the characters are amazingly canon. I wouldn't change anything from SM's books but it's really fun to see other logical possibilities with the same characters.

The other stories, with the characters changed, can be excellent, too! I always love the way Edward and Bella find each other no matter what circumstances they find themselves in. (I avoid any story that doesn't end with Edward & Bella. Ha!)

Your writing is so good, and I appreciate the tactful way you wrote the 'M' parts. You showed the love, affection, etc., without too many embarrassing details. Thanks! I plan on reading more of your stories.
Sukiethree chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
I've read some reviews and the first chapter.
I really only like cannon though a start non-cannon doesn't mean it's unreadable.
I've liked your other stories so I'm gonna continue and trust it all comes right in the end.
After reading the reviews I am at least warned about Tanya - and there are some stories out there with them together. I'm gonna have to trust and read on
tinksauble chapter 23 . 12/11/2013
Thanks for the great read!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/1/2013
SO much about your story feels just right. That Edward would not want to return to Forks, that he would "give in" to Tanya's persistent attention, that James would be still looking for Alice... your take on canon is very satisfying, and it all falls into place nicely. Thanks for plotting things out so well and especially for the great writing. Bravo.
lillianolivia.white chapter 23 . 11/18/2013
This turned out to be a really good story. It was soooo hard reading about Edward with Tanya & Bella w/ Riley but I gritted mt teeth & hung in and I'm so glad.
lillianolivia.white chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
I Do Not and can not accept Edward with Tanya. I will hang in as long as I can, but he needs to get back to Bella ASAP.
lillianolivia.white chapter 7 . 11/17/2013
Shit, this is sick. Where's Victoria?
3,629 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »