Reviews for Dog Star
k1942 chapter 13 . 3/10
Oh damn! I was afraid of this and really didn't want to be right! Victoria will stalk Bella until she can kill her and Edward doesn't know yet that she's even around! He's too busy agonizing over Bella's rejection, not aware that her conscience over Riley is the cause! I hope Alice sees something in time to save Bella!
k1942 chapter 12 . 3/10
This is happening so naturally, especially for something supernatural! They just can't help what they feel for each other, and I love that! Always have , as a matter of fact.
k1942 chapter 11 . 3/10
Truly a time to be thankful for Alice's visions and vampire speed! I'm glad, too that Tanya is out of the picture. It made me a bit sad to hear how nice Shelly Cope had been to Bella and how horribly she died!
k1942 chapter 10 . 3/10
It does work better, story-wise the way you wrote it. One can only hope that Victoria might leave now that James is dead, but we all know she won't. Makes me wonder if she will somehow turn Riley for her own ends as she did in Eclipse, and if she hunts Bella, too!
k1942 chapter 9 . 3/10
I don't blame Alice for being irritated with Rosalie, who can't seem to let things go. What difference does it make to her if Edward cares for Bella, and Alice wants her friendship? That was a close thing in the library, until Tanya's call. Wonder if she has psychic abilities like Alice?
k1942 chapter 8 . 3/9
I would love to know what Alice is hiding from Edward! Also wouldn't mind learning what Bella is going to do about NYU!
k1942 chapter 7 . 3/9
I hope they both appreciate Alice keeping her visions to herself, when the time comes to reveal all. Bella is trying to convince herself of her status about as hard as Edward is. Neither of them is doing a very good job of it, I might add!
k1942 chapter 6 . 3/9
What a surprise, Carlisle was right, the longer Edward is around Bella, the easier it is to restrain his bloodlust! I had to chuckle at Bella's attitude toward him. She is no one's door mat, for sure!
k1942 chapter 5 . 3/9
I'll bet Alice's vision was blocked by Jacob and his wolf self! Edward has to be thinking God must hate him to have that tempting scent in the air once again! He has little faith in Carlise's estimation of his resistance. Can't wait to hear what excuse Alice concocts for Edward's rushed exit!
k1942 chapter 4 . 3/8
Okay, now we have them in roughly the same location, so maybe they will meet again? It was never going to last much longer with him and Tanya, just as Angela suspects Bella and Riley won't, either. Edward has missed his family, but who knows how long he'll stay this time?
k1942 chapter 3 . 3/8
One decision sure made a difference in both Bella and Edward's lives. It appears they have settled for what's here and now instead of what might have been.
k1942 chapter 2 . 3/8
It's very nice to try to answer reviews, but it must take time away from writing and posting that. Good start to this story, though I'm not real thrilled with Edward's decision to "try", with Tanya. Of course she will probably turn cartwheels, or whatever is the vampire equivalent.
k1942 chapter 1 . 3/8
Fascinating look into Alice's visions and how they work!
renewagain chapter 1 . 3/5
I'm reading this for the second time, I can see it was only a few months ago but I've kept reading fics constantly since then... This is one of your fics that has stayed with me. There is so much about it that I love, but especially the images of them finding each other and the way they connect over literature. This is so well done and I love the maturity the characters have.
jky chapter 20 . 1/17
Edward smirks and reminds Bella of leaving her to give his virginity to a 500 year old skank...and cause he never tires of just how many times he's fucked that used up pussy...but below doesn't get it...lol
Duck Edward he's soooooo stupid in this
3,567 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »