Reviews for Dog Star
k1942 chapter 18 . 3/10
Makes you wonder if anyone, vampire or human could actually be that noble and selfless. I loved this day you gave them, even the part where they denied what they both wanted.
k1942 chapter 17 . 3/10
I feel like I want to help Bella, somehow. She is a mass of confusion and doubt. Edward is no help, thinking she would rather have Riley than him. It truly is sad that he can't read her mind.
k1942 chapter 16 . 3/10
The transformation is over and her new life begun. I wonder how long it will be before they tell each other the way they truly feel?
k1942 chapter 15 . 3/10
I hope so much that Victoria has outsmarted herself with this revenge plan. She had no way of knowing what Bella was about to tell Riley, that she couldn't be with him now because she loved Edward!
k1942 chapter 14 . 3/10
Victoria's reasoning is not clear to me, the why of turning both Bella and Riley. I'm sure you will let us know before the end of this tale. I'm impressed by the efficient way the Cullens are handling all this mess. All except Rose, of course, she can't be bothered even pretending to care about either of these pesky humans.
k1942 chapter 13 . 3/10
Oh damn! I was afraid of this and really didn't want to be right! Victoria will stalk Bella until she can kill her and Edward doesn't know yet that she's even around! He's too busy agonizing over Bella's rejection, not aware that her conscience over Riley is the cause! I hope Alice sees something in time to save Bella!
k1942 chapter 12 . 3/10
This is happening so naturally, especially for something supernatural! They just can't help what they feel for each other, and I love that! Always have , as a matter of fact.
k1942 chapter 11 . 3/10
Truly a time to be thankful for Alice's visions and vampire speed! I'm glad, too that Tanya is out of the picture. It made me a bit sad to hear how nice Shelly Cope had been to Bella and how horribly she died!
k1942 chapter 10 . 3/10
It does work better, story-wise the way you wrote it. One can only hope that Victoria might leave now that James is dead, but we all know she won't. Makes me wonder if she will somehow turn Riley for her own ends as she did in Eclipse, and if she hunts Bella, too!
k1942 chapter 9 . 3/10
I don't blame Alice for being irritated with Rosalie, who can't seem to let things go. What difference does it make to her if Edward cares for Bella, and Alice wants her friendship? That was a close thing in the library, until Tanya's call. Wonder if she has psychic abilities like Alice?
k1942 chapter 8 . 3/9
I would love to know what Alice is hiding from Edward! Also wouldn't mind learning what Bella is going to do about NYU!
k1942 chapter 7 . 3/9
I hope they both appreciate Alice keeping her visions to herself, when the time comes to reveal all. Bella is trying to convince herself of her status about as hard as Edward is. Neither of them is doing a very good job of it, I might add!
k1942 chapter 6 . 3/9
What a surprise, Carlisle was right, the longer Edward is around Bella, the easier it is to restrain his bloodlust! I had to chuckle at Bella's attitude toward him. She is no one's door mat, for sure!
k1942 chapter 5 . 3/9
I'll bet Alice's vision was blocked by Jacob and his wolf self! Edward has to be thinking God must hate him to have that tempting scent in the air once again! He has little faith in Carlise's estimation of his resistance. Can't wait to hear what excuse Alice concocts for Edward's rushed exit!
k1942 chapter 4 . 3/8
Okay, now we have them in roughly the same location, so maybe they will meet again? It was never going to last much longer with him and Tanya, just as Angela suspects Bella and Riley won't, either. Edward has missed his family, but who knows how long he'll stay this time?
3,572 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »