Reviews for Dog Star
mtneer05 chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
I was actually just thinking that was canon Riley. I wondered why none of the other events happened, but then I remembered they were all linked to Edward. The almost van crash because she was distracted, James attack, etc. I also remembered Riley was changed in because of Victoria's revenge plot against the Cullens. Very clever plot, you have! I'm excited to see where you take it.
TessLouise chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
Yay for Riley! I always thought he got a bum deal. :)

Of course, feel free to toss him off a bridge when Edward comes back around. Lol.
sherylb chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
Sorry, but I just can't handle vamp Edward having sex with vamp Tanya. For some reason, it is worse than when they are human-like Edward should know better than to sleep with someone he doesn't love.
BoLuvsTwilight chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
This keeps getting further and further out of my comfort zone. First Edward with Tanya now Riley with Bella. And years separated. YEARS. That's a big pet peeve for me. I can pray that Edward hasn't let Skankya take his virginity but after 4 years? There goes the hope that these two would fine their way together without any real past relationships. Edward settled and as a result forced Bella to settle. Wish Tanya had kept her trap shut. This may be the first Spanglemaker story I flounce and I hate that. Just too sad and not for me.
gabby1017 chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
I liked what you did with the characters... giving them some depth.
WardLover TwiFan chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
While I can't wait for the time when B&E reunite in this fic, I love that Riley is here. I always picture Xavier as Riley and he's just too good looking to be manipulated and killed. ;-)

Besides, with the story going this way, Bella and Edward will have some relationship experience to bring to the table later. I am sad to see how the Cullen family has fallen apart with the loss of Edward. I hope that fact isn't lost on him.

Scorpio11 chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
It's a little heartbreaking the way Edward's absence affects the family. Interesting how Bela never is able to convince herself that Edward leaving has nothing to do with her. I hope the gentleness Riley displayed to Bella is his true personality, and not just a seduction ploy.
228 chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
I'm not so sure that I'll be looking forward to read the next chapter since it's going to be Edward and Tanya, cross my fingers he's not sleeping with her, it's just ooc. Well, I'm kind of nervous but I trust you lol. I'm so looking forward to read their first interacting scene with a real conversation. I love how you wrote this part in all of your stories.

Love love your writing and thank you for the update too

- I;m in the middle of re-reading FI:)
polyphany chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
Love it!
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
Oh, me likey so very much! I really like Bella having a bit of a life, even if it is mostly library time before Edward rocks her world.
Erikajo chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
This is getting so good! :)
palewhite n icecold chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
Wow... I am loving the way you write. It's nice to read a fanfic that actually reads like a novel. It's not Edward and Bella/Bella and Edward. They are two separate people with two separate lives. I like it : )
AnjieNet chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
Though I'm not fond of non-canon pairings, Riley/Bella work really well here. I like Bella being able to live life a bit before Edward knocks her for a loop. Edward/Tanya I can do without but I think he's just going through the motions, trying his best to be happy but in the end Tanya just is not for him.
Raewright chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
Man, it's like the sky is green and the grass is blue. :-)
deb24601 chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
I love that this is a canon Riley. This is a really interesting twist and I'm shocked at my own discomfort reading about BxE with others. Picture the slo mo running "nooooooooooo" lol. I'm intrigued and looking forward to more.
3,675 | « Prev Page 1 .. 213 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 233 .. Last Next »