Reviews for Dog Star
Connachtpa chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
You did what now? Edward trying with Tanya. Thank god you've already written this, I don't think I can handel the uncertainty of chapter updates.
Nissa-Cullen chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
No Edward don't give into the dark side. You must resist. How will Bella and Edward fall in love if Edward is busy being distracted by Tanya? Will Alice try to be friends with Bella even though Edward won't be around? I know you said you were going to change it up but I wasn't expecting this. I'm looking forward to seeing things turn out for them. I'm hoping for an HEA it'll just be a different way of getting there.
alli62 chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
Boy, am I sucked in. And glad you've wrote almost all of it. When I got to this part in MS, it always had an air of unease to it. Because even though I was glad Edward didn't go for it with Tanya, it seemed like he really would have. Gone for it, I mean.

Looking forward to see how you play this.
dizzysb chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
This is so good! A better Midnight Sun than the original so far. Are you sticking to canon?

xo Lise
77Steph chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
Totally intrigued at this point- and excited for more.
Songirl chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
Very simpathetic. Made complete sense. Character integrity. And I can't help but feel just a little bereft... Like Alice.

Xo

Jen
TheDragonfly73 chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
This makes me want to read MIdnight Sun again - for the millionth time.
LJ Summers chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
Ooookay! This is a surprise.

So Bella visions fade out and Edward being in Denali is the new clear thing?

I see Edward's rationale. I am wondering how "close" close is at this juncture. It's sad to think of him accepting "just enough" but I can understand how even that would be better than complete solitude, after so many decades of happy-matedness surrounding him.

Schism indeed.
LJ Summers chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Riveting beginning!

I adore - adore - ADORE how you paint Alice, here. Her differentiations with her visions and how they work through her head. How she sees Edward, too. I can see that and it must pain her.

I love how you built the tension through the gathering of the clan, there in the school halls. I could see them and feel them and was hovering over my breakfast, watching.

So do they all take off, here at the end, or just Edward?

SO glad there's another chapter up to savor. :)
Scorpio11 chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
I generally hate the thought of Edward and Tanya together, but this Tanya doesn't squig me out too badly. I don't blame him for trying to find something or someone to make him happy. I just hope in the end it doesn't hurt Tanya too badly (words I almost never say), because it's rather a forgone conclusion that this won't last. I feel sorry for Alice, however. His absence will affect her the most.
my1edward chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
I'm really enjoying your take on canon. A lot. I like how we're getting so much insight into Alice's gift, and her personality when you say this-

"I don't see her talking," Alice said, sounding far more confident than she was. She quickly muddled her mind to keep Edward from seeing exactly how little she really knew. But in this case, for reasons Alice couldn't quite understand, she had faith that she was right. Bella Swan wouldn't say anything to anyone."

I also like that we're going to see Edward give Tanya a chance. We know it isn't going to work out, but still, I liked it very much when Edward started thinking about whether it could be enough with Tanya, and wishing that it could. That's kind of a delicate line to walk, and you've done it perfectly. Kudos.
2old4fanfic chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
I always felt that was a weak point in the canon story...why wouldn't he act when Tanya was attracted to him, at least to try.
WallaWallaMama chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Oh, boy. Please don't make me read through Edward forcing himself to love Tanya for multiple chapters. Because I will read every word. It's not like I can skip around one of your stories. Alice needs to start seeing Bella clearly again, dammit! Maybe the little oracle will befriend Bella, just to see what's so special...can't wait for more!
annniej13 chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
I have never read a premise like this. And I like that you didn't make Tanya manipulative. As Edward describes their past as friends, she never tormented him like canon Tanya. Great chapter. I can't wait to see where you take us. xo
mimi53 chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
Alice's point of view and now edward considering a future with Tanya...curiouser and curiouser!
3,629 | « Prev Page 1 .. 213 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 233 .. Last Next »