Reviews for Dog Star
polyphany chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
Love it!
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
Oh, me likey so very much! I really like Bella having a bit of a life, even if it is mostly library time before Edward rocks her world.
Erikajo chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
This is getting so good! :)
palewhite n icecold chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
Wow... I am loving the way you write. It's nice to read a fanfic that actually reads like a novel. It's not Edward and Bella/Bella and Edward. They are two separate people with two separate lives. I like it : )
AnjieNet chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
Though I'm not fond of non-canon pairings, Riley/Bella work really well here. I like Bella being able to live life a bit before Edward knocks her for a loop. Edward/Tanya I can do without but I think he's just going through the motions, trying his best to be happy but in the end Tanya just is not for him.
Raewright chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
Man, it's like the sky is green and the grass is blue. :-)
deb24601 chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
I love that this is a canon Riley. This is a really interesting twist and I'm shocked at my own discomfort reading about BxE with others. Picture the slo mo running "nooooooooooo" lol. I'm intrigued and looking forward to more.
Monday the 14th chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
This was awesome! Can't wait to read more!
arrime chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
I usually don't read stories like this where bella and edward live years apart and have other relationships , much more where I have to read about the development of said relationships ,but I really liked that 1st chapter so I'll probably stick around for the next couple of chapters to see where this is going.. it's not my cup of tea, but you still write so beautifully that I simply can't give it up yet.
barburella chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
I love it, Spangly. I think it's perfect. Heck, if Edward is having his "fun" with blondie up in the ice country, so should Bella. And Riley is a great choice, methinks.

Also, I love the little heartclench I feel when I'm reading. Sigh.
Zhee chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
Oh my, I can't believe how fast my heart beats when I see the update. I can't believe I enjoyed this part about Bella, but I'm glad she's doing okay. I don't want to think much about Edward and Tanya! Anyway, still waiting for them to meet... please be it soon. :)
LJ Summers chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
Ooookay.

So.

So far? I like Riley Biers. lol

The narrative to get to them seemed...rather extended, but I confess I am not familiar with your style so much as I'm largely an AU fan and SO TICKLED YOU ARE WRITING THIS. lol
Twiggalina chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
I'm finding this really interesting as I sometimes wonder what would have happenend if...Bella with Riley I can completely imagine and I like the twist that he's still alive and they meet but I have more problems with Edward and Tanya together.I can't fathom the idea that he goes a century without a companion and then he sees Bella once and runs to Tanya.I kinda want to kick his arse for being an idiot tbh;)

Great story!
TEAMxCHARLIE chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
very interesting...i can't wait to see where this goes.
NanStew chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
So, Riley gets kidnapped by Victoria? Okay, I have no idea where this is going yet. Too soon.
3,667 | « Prev Page 1 .. 213 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 233 .. Last Next »