Reviews for Dog Star
ummzarah chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
So it's loneliness that leads both E and B to settle for "nice." But that's exactly what happens in real life when you don't know there's something better out there. I'm looking forward to seeing how you'll bring these two back on course with their TRUE destiny.:)
mcgt chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
So fascinated to see where you are taking this story. Love your prose & way with words. Lovely.
Inagail chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
I am loving this so much! I really appreciate stories that have Bella living a little of her life before she and Edward get together. She should have life experiences and grow into herself. Thanks for sharing!
TLammy chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
Saw the alert and was nervous to open the chapter, glad I did. You did a great job of moving the story forward, time passed quickly and yet I feel like we got a pretty good picture of Bella. Thank you for the quick update, I would normally say I'm looking forward to the next but still not sure about Edward and Tanya...guess we'll see ;)
Nonita chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
Can't wait to more! Loved it!
divyvicki chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
This is an Edward and Bella story, right? Cuz if it's not I'm not reading anymore.
Julia-S77 chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
Riley sounds very cute. Sad that all the cullens have gone their seperate way. Loving the non canon.

Great chapter, loved it xx
DMBSJB18 chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
Sooo.. please don't let Edward sleep with Tanya. Honestly it wouldn't make sense that he waited that long just to throw it away on 'just enough'. That's one of the things i loved about the original twilight ... that he waited for true love.

But if edward does decide to throw his virginity away i hope bella does too (:

Just my thought. Update soon!
sherryola chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
This was a very depressing chapter. i feel so sad reading this actually. Edward with Tanya-I might need to throw up-and further and further away from the family. It makes me want to cry. And Bella, ugh, with Riley. Don't edward and bella feel anything? like a sort of wrong feeling or emptiness when they aren't together, even if they don't know why. Very sad story.
TwilightMomofTwo chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
That is quite a departure from canon, but oddly I'm glad you chose Riley to be with Bella instead of an obvious choice like Jacob. Though I'm still wondering how you'll reintroduce her to Edward...and at what point. Very interesting so far. Lovely writing.

Thank you for sharing.

TMOT :)
dreamzuvedward chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
I actually like the Riley/Bella pairing. Maybe Edward/Tanya too. I was not thrilled with the ending of the last chapter, but come on! This is spanglemaker! So gave it a chance and it's growing on me :) And thanks for drawing the curtain on E/T sexy times. While I can certainly accept it, I don't need it in glowing Technicolor, haha. Now I'm curious. You must've omitted Tyler's crash into Bella for obvious reasons, because none of the Cullen's would have felt a need to save her? Can't wait to see how this plays out!
Lindisima chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
As much as we all adore the innocence and instant loyalty to Bella in Twilight, I think this is a much more realistic take on what could have happened. I'm excited to see where this goes!
GorGirl chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
Weird that he's going to try to live without passion with Tanya. Looking forward to seeing what happens!
jujubakiller chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
OMG! I really hope Alice is wrong. Or maybe that she's right only at this moment and that Edward will change his mind about staying with Tanya and come back to the Cullens. But maybe you have a completely different plan for this story. I'm looking forward to it.
jujubakiller chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I really liked how you described Alice's visions, and how every little piece came together in her vision too late for her to warn Edward. That would explain why Alice didn't do anything about Edward going into class with Bella and almost killing her. Very interesting first chapter. I'm looking forward to more.
3,648 | « Prev Page 1 .. 213 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 233 .. Last Next »