Reviews for Dog Star
Maplestyle chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
I don't want him with Tanya *sobs* It's not fair :( Still can't wait for more.
jennde chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
I'm probably in the minority, but I like that you had Edward stay with Tanya. I mean COME ON. He's perpetually seventeen and Tanya is beautiful. It never made sense to me that he was a virgin.

I love how you continue to right all of my issues with canon.

Thank you for writing.
ecullensgurl chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
OMG... I think I feel a little bile coming up my throat. Tanya? I know it's a story, but I just got a weird feeling when Edward kissed her back, like sick to my stomach weird. I will know when you update next to take some Pepto or eat some Tums. Or have a barf bag close by. LOL
lisamichelle17 chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Hmm. I am enjoying this, truly. I may be odd but I am conflicted at Rose's reaction to Edward wanting to leave. A part of me wants to think that she wants him to leave to protect the family and the other part of me thinks that she is a cold hearted bitch. I will trust you to give me some type of answer to that. I continue to love how close Alice and Edward are. I love how close they are. You also gave us great insight into the father/son relationship between Carlisle and Edward. A little something tells me that Carlisle is very much a thinker. I happen to be a thinker so I think I just might like him. I'm probably one of those readers that is no upset Edward and Tanya seem to be involved. The kiss they shared wasn't passionate in my eyes and I know you know how to write one of those type of kisses *winks* I don't dislike Tanya, at all. I just feel like Edward is settling for Tanya. I trust you. I see that E/B is on your title. I also see drama so I expect some type of drama. Thank you, for writing. I really don't need a review reply. It means to me that you read them and acknowledge your readers.
jedigirlsc chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
I love your stories, you are one of my favorite authors, and your stories are consistently enjoyable.

But AU Tanya with Edward ewww

lol

still love ya
TraceyVA chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Nnnnnnnoooooooo! Not Tonya! Yuck, at the end I scrolled back to the top to make sure it did say Bella/Edward. It did, so I will keep reading. I feel so bad for Alice.
cedward2417 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
WoW, that was one heck of a first chapter...very intense. Honestly, I didn''t feel that intensity when first reading this "scene" in Twilight or Midnight Sun. I can't wait for the rest.
Bow to your sensei chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Okay. Interesting, and reasonable, choice. Let's see where this goes...
TLammy chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Good chapter :) Can't help but wonder if this is one of the common sense modifications and the rapid departure from canon. Edward giving Tanya a chance does sort of make sense, can't say I like it but hell I'm reading and loving a Bella/Jasper story (A Forest Fire) right now so I guess I'm expanding my horizons ;) I am so looking forward to the next chapter now cause I have questions, will Bella still face Tyler's out of control van? What about the thugs in PA? Or have we diverted from that canon already...can't wait to see.

As for review replies, totally unnecessary. I'd much rather have the next chapter. Thanks for the update.
shaz308 chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Interesting, wonder how long Tanya will be enough? Looking forward to more soon, thanks.
movieandbookgirl chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
I foresee a time jump ahead. I loved the chapter. It has me further intrigued.
yippiekayay chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Niooooo! :)
TwilightMomofTwo chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Well, considering that it says Edward & Bella in the header, I think this is just a temporary situation. At least, I hope you're not turning this into a Edward/Tanya story.

Let's see what happens next.

Thank you for sharing.

TMOT :)
cbcullen7 chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Why is it just so damn hard to read about Edward being with Tanya? I am putting my faith in you tho, and trusting the summary that Edward will still be lead home. Again, beautiful writing. Can't wait for more. Till next time...
RD2426 chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Ouch! I had to go back and look at the summary to make sure this was an Edward and Bella story. Definetly a different direction, looking forward to the journey
3,569 | « Prev Page 1 .. 213 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 233 .. Last Next »