Reviews for Dog Star
Lindisima chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
As much as we all adore the innocence and instant loyalty to Bella in Twilight, I think this is a much more realistic take on what could have happened. I'm excited to see where this goes!
GorGirl chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
Weird that he's going to try to live without passion with Tanya. Looking forward to seeing what happens!
jujubakiller chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
OMG! I really hope Alice is wrong. Or maybe that she's right only at this moment and that Edward will change his mind about staying with Tanya and come back to the Cullens. But maybe you have a completely different plan for this story. I'm looking forward to it.
jujubakiller chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I really liked how you described Alice's visions, and how every little piece came together in her vision too late for her to warn Edward. That would explain why Alice didn't do anything about Edward going into class with Bella and almost killing her. Very interesting first chapter. I'm looking forward to more.
greeneyedgirly chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
It'll just break my heart if he stays away for too long. He can't choose 'just enough'... he just can't! Hopefully Bella is already like an annoying itch that just won't quit to him. He needs to at least go back and see why he can't hear her. Ugh... I'mma go crazy until we get some more of this story...lol!
chartwilightmom chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
oh my, very heartbreaking

still loving your descriptions of alice and her visions

keep it coming!
mountainlion718 chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
NO! not Tanya! ugh! dammit, why did have to settle! there goes Bella's future...:(
andersse chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
I'm so glad to see you back. I love your writing and look forward to reading more!
Connachtpa chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
You did what now? Edward trying with Tanya. Thank god you've already written this, I don't think I can handel the uncertainty of chapter updates.
Nissa-Cullen chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
No Edward don't give into the dark side. You must resist. How will Bella and Edward fall in love if Edward is busy being distracted by Tanya? Will Alice try to be friends with Bella even though Edward won't be around? I know you said you were going to change it up but I wasn't expecting this. I'm looking forward to seeing things turn out for them. I'm hoping for an HEA it'll just be a different way of getting there.
alli62 chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
Boy, am I sucked in. And glad you've wrote almost all of it. When I got to this part in MS, it always had an air of unease to it. Because even though I was glad Edward didn't go for it with Tanya, it seemed like he really would have. Gone for it, I mean.

Looking forward to see how you play this.
dizzysb chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
This is so good! A better Midnight Sun than the original so far. Are you sticking to canon?

xo Lise
77Steph chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
Totally intrigued at this point- and excited for more.
Songirl chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
Very simpathetic. Made complete sense. Character integrity. And I can't help but feel just a little bereft... Like Alice.

Xo

Jen
TheDragonfly73 chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
This makes me want to read MIdnight Sun again - for the millionth time.
3,667 | « Prev Page 1 .. 215 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 235 .. Last Next »