Reviews for Dog Star
2old4fanfic chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
I always felt that was a weak point in the canon story...why wouldn't he act when Tanya was attracted to him, at least to try.
WallaWallaMama chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Oh, boy. Please don't make me read through Edward forcing himself to love Tanya for multiple chapters. Because I will read every word. It's not like I can skip around one of your stories. Alice needs to start seeing Bella clearly again, dammit! Maybe the little oracle will befriend Bella, just to see what's so special...can't wait for more!
annniej13 chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
I have never read a premise like this. And I like that you didn't make Tanya manipulative. As Edward describes their past as friends, she never tormented him like canon Tanya. Great chapter. I can't wait to see where you take us. xo
mimi53 chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
Alice's point of view and now edward considering a future with Tanya...curiouser and curiouser!
Julia-S77 chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
I am so hoping you are still sending Edward home! I always feel sorry for Tanya being second best all the time.

Can't wait for the next update. Great chapter, loved it xx
insanemum chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
Hell yeah! I always wondered why Edward and Tanya never got together - not even once? I mean - a man is not a camel for god's sake!
insanemum chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Haha *claps hands* I adore vamp - bring it! :)
Nicffwhisperer chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
. :(
Charlie0925 chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
Oh nooooo! LOL

I'm loving the start of this and cannot wait for more! ;o)
mommymac0508 chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
NO Edward stop don't do it she is not the one what will happen will he stop before its too late update soon
tff000 chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
wondering how far he will get with tanya - how long he will try to stay with her
TessLouise chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
*inner mantra* trust...trust...trust...trust...
DutchGirl01 chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
Amazing chapter, didn't see that one coming. Great job!
beckaboo924 chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
I forgot to mention last chapter that I appreciated your way of describing Alice's visions! I'm a photographer and it really helped me visualize.

So I've read different pairings with Bella but never with Edward. This is very interesting! Excited for more.
risk11111 chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
Such an amazing, beautiful chapter. I particularly loved Edward's inner thoughts as he debated the merits of "enough" love. It's a question that resonates within the human mind, i think, and not just on the topic of romance. When do we continue to persue? When do we give up the chase, stop, and turn back, determined to make ourselves content? And you portrayed that precipice of choice with a really glistening sense of suspense.
3,648 | « Prev Page 1 .. 215 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 235 .. Last Next »