Reviews for Dog Star
sassygirl156 chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
I feel I owe you a review since I always love your stories, and I know eventually I'll love this one too. I have a really, really hard time with canon Edward being involved Tanya. Ever. I don't believe you clearly indicated they had sex, but it is implied that's the direction it's heading in. Veering off the usual canon path does sound interesting, but I literally cannot read about these two as anything other than friends until we're on the other side of it and he and Bella are together. From the summary I'm guessing it will be a while before it happens. You've clearly stated Edward and Bella romance/drama, so ... I trust we'll get there. I wouldn't say I'm "flouncing" as much as sitting it out until we're a few chapters down the road. No need to reply, focus on RL and writing and whatever else keeps you busy!
Courtney37 chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
WHAT? Did I miss something? He's staying there? No coming home to Bella? How are they going to get together if he's with Tanya & won't come home? :'( I think I may be sick. Especially with Tanya kissage. :P BUT I trust you so lead the way bb! :) can't wait to find out more. Thanks again. Bye for now.
AnotherJen chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Wow! You should know that I wouldn't hesitate at all to buy anything you ever published. Seriously.

I love the way the chapter went, even with him freakin' kissing her back. I'll hope that he'll soon realize that was a mistake, and you were just being evil and leaving the chapter to end like that. Like we weren't already coming back for chap 3! Speaking of Chap 3 - I'm very much looking fwd to it!
GottaLoveFanFiction chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Oh no trapped by Tanya. So hard to read that. Makes him wishy washy. Decades of no just to say yes. It's like a 80 year old who never smokied and starts. By the time you're 80 I don't think you would just start (and I'm not talking about medicinal Purpose). But love the story your a good writer and I'm trusting you to set it right.
AnjieNet chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Well, I don't like to see Edward with Tanya, at all, but at least he is trying to do something about his loneliness even if it has to be Tanya for now. I'm sure he isn't going to find what he's looking for (only because I double checked that the story is E/B!) Now I'm hoping it doesn't take long for him to realize it or that time jumps while he's with her. LOL.
sparklevampFTW chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Hmm, not really sure where this is going, because your stories always leave us guessing. ;) I'm super excited to see how this story plays out.
klel323 chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Not the turn that I thought this would take, but I love your stories so I am very interested to see where this goes.
Anna of Greece chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
I am very disappointed that Edward slept with Tanya.
Rita01tx chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Arg! Didn't see that coming! Tanya gets her claws into him when he's at his most vulnerable!
trixiesnow chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Nooooo. I just knew it was going to go there. I can't handle Edward and Tanya together. I'll skim for awhile; hopefully it'll be over quick and he can get where he belongs.
Navarre chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Well...that was interesting. I enjoyed seeing that part where Edward flees to Denali through his eyes. To know what happened when he left for that one week.

Of course, Alice's visions change with the mere changing of one's mind. I like the edge to Emmett.

Always interesting to see where a well written story goes and the curve balls an author likes to throw. :)

Enjoyed the chapter...and still with you. ;)
edward-n-bella-fr-eternity1207 chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Absolutely amazing job! Extremely well written! I cannot wait for more so update real soon! Xoxoxoxoxo
FFpassion chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
OH WOW, ummm not sure what to say.

Like most I'm a B&E girl and this has thrown me.

I went back and read the summary, so Edward will make his choice and as we just saw it's being with Tanya /

I might need this to be completed if it's going to be a E&T fic then we get to Bella down the road.

GAHHH I'm so torn!

I was so excited to see you writing and sharing with us again, I had missed your words.

Thank you for listening, I hope you know how much I love your work.

Iklepixie chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Edward what are you doing? Well I don't need an answer just a fix
Erikajo chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Can't blame a guy for trying. LOL. :)
3,572 | « Prev Page 1 .. 215 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 235 .. Last Next »