Reviews for Dog Star
dinotopian chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
Eeeeuuuuu... Thank you!
DameNellie chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
Love it. Adore it. Can't wait for more.

How are you so consistently awesome? Seriously now.
228 chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
I'm counting on you that this is E&B lol

Your writing is awesome as always:)
228 chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Hi, I'm glad you're back and thank you for starting something new for us

I'm so looking forward to enjoy the ride along with the others:)
WardLover TwiFan chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
This IS an E/B story. This IS an E/B story. This IS an E/B story. Okay, now that I've ingrained that in my head I can move on. It was implied at the last chapter that Bella had a decent high school experience in Forks so her life moves forward without Edward. I don't have too much issue with Edward/Tanya at this point. It's not like they're claiming to be mates. They're just going to try spending time together so that neither is lonely anymore. That's not such a bad thing. Most people go through other relationships before meeting "the one." At this point Edward only sees Bella as a singer, not as a mate so he's not really turning his back on her. They'll meet again in the future and I have faith he'll chose Bella over Tanya. I just really don't want to read a bunch of E/T sexin in the meantime. ;-)

As for Alice's vision of losing Edward, that has taken place based upon the decisions just made. Her vision will change again when new events take place and new decisions are made.

My biggest question at this point is whether this will be one of your 8-12 chapter fics or one that is 30 chapters?

-Monique
CindyWindy chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
I'm the biggest Virginward fan ever and the thought of him waiting sooo long and then throwing it away (because come on - will Tanya even be monogamous with him?) just breaks my lil 'ol heart. But, but, but...as much as I hate it...it makes sense! He's all upset, disappointed in himself and his lot in life - why would he not try with her? She's caught him at a very vulnerable moment. I'm eager to explore this turn of events with you and so appreciate you sharing your writing!

Yes, review replies always brighten my day. However, you've spent hours and hours writing and I've spent twenty minutes reviewing - I think you've done enough! :) Thank you!
nicole1962 chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
i love this story but i believe in fate:)
stephsmith chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
I'm really hoping that this is like her visions of him killing the class along with Bella, that it was his intention for a minute but he decides not to go through with it with Tanya. Obviously he's going to come back though or it wouldn't be a E/B story.
AbsurdEnthusiac chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
So, I am guessing that means Edward is not a virgin in your little story! Yikes. Beautifully written, as the last chapter was. I did check that Edward & Bella was at the top of the story again after this installment. : ) I also wondered whether Bella might progress a little bit with Jacob in your fix while Edward tries Tanya. Hmm, I can't wait to read what's next! BEautiful expressions of emotions and details of what's going on visually in your story! Love your writing, hard.
CindyWindy chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
While this is very much canon, you've infused it with such fresh emotion that I hung on every word. You write it so well I almost don't want you to veer off! Well, that's not completely true; of course I'm dying to hear what you have planned!
evilnat chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
I still love it. The writing style you use is amazing. I feel sorry for Edward. He's so confused. I bet you have a bunch of 'noooo tayna' reviews!

Thanks!
fuz chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
... and now for something completely different! I cant even imagine where you will take us, but Ill hold on tight! Thank you.
evilnat chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
I loved that first chapter. Flawlessly written, the throw point of view made it. Loved seeing a little insight into Alice and her visions without making her annoying.

Thank you!
LibraryLady08 chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
I still see E/B in the subject line, so I'm not going to worry. :)

-MJ