Reviews for Dog Star
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Well, this is certainly a different angle- Edward actually trying to connect with Tanya. Hmmm... But, I am going to assume that since this is labeled as an E/B story, that this will not last. But, it will be interesting to see where you take him on this journey.

Thanks!

Sally
ummzarah chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
I'm loving this story so much. Much more than MS. I like the way you show Edward's loneliness and boredom in his existence. I can see perfectly how this thing with Tanya came about: he's devastated and disappointed in himself. He's frustrated and confused and there is Tanya smack dab in the right place at the right time.

But I have faith, and am very much looking forward to the next update.
SleepMyBella chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
I love it! Thank you! xoxoxo
TwistStix chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Eek Edward and Tanya! Not cool :( But I'm keeping the faith. One of the things I loved about the first Twilight movie was how the landscape featured so prominently almost like another character. And you're writing reminds me of that, the imagery is just beautiful. Your description of the cold and snow in Alaska was amazing.
jilburfm chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
While reading chapter 1, I began to speculate that things with Tanya would escalate since she kept showing up in the vision flashes. So, I was preparing myself for it.

I can't to see how they end up meeting again, because I have to assume he's not returning to Forks in a couple weeks in this world. Slow burn for sure.
Jessypt chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
I dig this turn of events. I'll be curious to see how things play out with Tanya, how Edward's "try" feels to him... and what that really entails.

Beautifully crafted as always, sweets.

Jess xoxo
saki828 chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
I can't say I'm pleased at how this chapter ended, but oh well. Will you do multiple chapter dumps before you get too busy or will you release weekly as you're doing now?
Kgunter34 chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Interesting twist. Can't wait to see what happens.
Nonita chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Noooooooo! Edward, no Tanya please! Nooooooooo! I never like Tanya.
lisazj chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Uuhhhh...hhmmm. Ok, I'm just going to have to trust you with this one. So Tanya's not the clingy, pushy slutbag that I usually loathe, so I can't rightfully hate her. But I am such an E/B h00r that I can't stand it any other way, truly. I never, and I mean NEVER read if it is. *shrugs* Different strokes (heh, I said strokes) and all that, and I'm ok with that.

But...I really want to know where you're going with this, so. The only thing that worries me (other than Edward with Tanya, that's like chewing on tinfoil, ugh) is that Tanya has always been his friend. But she's never been a 'woman scorned' either. What's going to happen when Edward decides that he CAN'T be with her? That's kinda scary.

Very, very well written though, love the flow. This is the very first fic of yours that I've read as a WIP, I'm kinda excited for that. :)

Thanks for writing!
JoMarie54 chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Well, as much as I'm a little bummed by this turn of events, I have to admit that it makes sense. Canon Tanya is not evil, and I could see where he would want to try to have a relationship with someone of his own kind.

With that said, I will guess that at some point he will realize that it won't be enough for him. I assume from the story summary that he and Bella will happen eventually. It remains to be seen how long that will take.

Excellent writing.
HollBeth chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Oh. I'm trying so, so, so hard, but I'm actually almost crying. Yes, you've so completely pulled me in in just two chapters that I'm this distraught. I sincerely can't stomach Edward and Tanya. All the AH aside, all the ways she has been portrayed there and in AU - I never liked her straight from canon, because I never felt she had Edward's heart in mind. I still feel that way. And the thought of him with her -even if they aren't mates - even if he never falls in love with her - just makes me feel sick. It feels dirty and wrong abd -beneath him. I don't see canon Edward as ever being one to settle where it would concern matters if the heart, and yet he just did. But this isn't canon. While I understand what he's trying - what he's trying to make up for, or forget, I don't know if I can handle this. Tanya's selfish seduction, his naive willingness. Them. Together. Edward WITH Tanya. I don't know if I can do this - I feel truly disgusted at the prospect. The fact he has even kissed her is

making me want to scream. I don't want this...

I think I need therapy...ha. It's just...ugh. Please don't make him do this, pleasepleasepleaseplease stop them before it continues. Ugh.
amberkey chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
I have faith. This is definitely a unique storyline. Can't wait for more!
Kapriiwhoosh chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
So, he and Tanya? Oh my... Gee, I don't like the prospect of them together. But I think it'll add so much drama in the story, I just know it haha ;)
mugglemom08 chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
O_O "Oh" is right. I was kind of hoping that was the direction you'd take, simply because I've never seen it done before. Anxiously awaiting the next chapter. :)
3,567 | « Prev Page 1 .. 217 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 237 .. Last Next »