Reviews for Dog Star
TessLouise chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
*inner mantra* trust...trust...trust...trust...
DutchGirl01 chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
Amazing chapter, didn't see that one coming. Great job!
beckaboo924 chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
I forgot to mention last chapter that I appreciated your way of describing Alice's visions! I'm a photographer and it really helped me visualize.

So I've read different pairings with Bella but never with Edward. This is very interesting! Excited for more.
risk11111 chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
Such an amazing, beautiful chapter. I particularly loved Edward's inner thoughts as he debated the merits of "enough" love. It's a question that resonates within the human mind, i think, and not just on the topic of romance. When do we continue to persue? When do we give up the chase, stop, and turn back, determined to make ourselves content? And you portrayed that precipice of choice with a really glistening sense of suspense.
emmjaebee chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
Beautiful writing, you can really feel what the characters are feeling. This Tanya seems more in keeping with canon than most. We seem to forget that SM's Tanya is based on Bella's perceptions. And, just as Bella doesn't see herself clearly, maybe her perceptions about Tanya are somewhat skewed. That said I am a big Bella and Edward fan. And, I love this Edward - he just seems more human. I can't wait to see how his flexibility plays out when he and Bella meet again.
majose chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
well, I have to say this alternative scenery makes sense. Cannot wait to see what happens next. I am curious about the title though...
beckaboo924 chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
It's been awhile since I've read a good vamp fic!
Shouldbeproductive chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
I had to laugh and shake my head at all the reviews crying about Tanya. You apparently hit a nerve and good for you! I appreciate that it's not the same story and adore all of your work. And *gasp* I have a feeling it won't be a HEA for Tanya and Edward.
dinotopian chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
Eeeeuuuuu... Thank you!
DameNellie chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
Love it. Adore it. Can't wait for more.

How are you so consistently awesome? Seriously now.
228 chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
I'm counting on you that this is E&B lol

Your writing is awesome as always:)
228 chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Hi, I'm glad you're back and thank you for starting something new for us

I'm so looking forward to enjoy the ride along with the others:)
WardLover TwiFan chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
This IS an E/B story. This IS an E/B story. This IS an E/B story. Okay, now that I've ingrained that in my head I can move on. It was implied at the last chapter that Bella had a decent high school experience in Forks so her life moves forward without Edward. I don't have too much issue with Edward/Tanya at this point. It's not like they're claiming to be mates. They're just going to try spending time together so that neither is lonely anymore. That's not such a bad thing. Most people go through other relationships before meeting "the one." At this point Edward only sees Bella as a singer, not as a mate so he's not really turning his back on her. They'll meet again in the future and I have faith he'll chose Bella over Tanya. I just really don't want to read a bunch of E/T sexin in the meantime. ;-)

As for Alice's vision of losing Edward, that has taken place based upon the decisions just made. Her vision will change again when new events take place and new decisions are made.

My biggest question at this point is whether this will be one of your 8-12 chapter fics or one that is 30 chapters?

-Monique
CindyWindy chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
I'm the biggest Virginward fan ever and the thought of him waiting sooo long and then throwing it away (because come on - will Tanya even be monogamous with him?) just breaks my lil 'ol heart. But, but, but...as much as I hate it...it makes sense! He's all upset, disappointed in himself and his lot in life - why would he not try with her? She's caught him at a very vulnerable moment. I'm eager to explore this turn of events with you and so appreciate you sharing your writing!

Yes, review replies always brighten my day. However, you've spent hours and hours writing and I've spent twenty minutes reviewing - I think you've done enough! :) Thank you!
nicole1962 chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
i love this story but i believe in fate:)
3,667 | « Prev Page 1 .. 217 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 237 .. Last Next »