Reviews for Dog Star
fuz chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
... and now for something completely different! I cant even imagine where you will take us, but Ill hold on tight! Thank you.
evilnat chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
I loved that first chapter. Flawlessly written, the throw point of view made it. Loved seeing a little insight into Alice and her visions without making her annoying.

Thank you!
LibraryLady08 chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
I still see E/B in the subject line, so I'm not going to worry. :)

-MJ
bearygirl chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Cant wait to read more.
archy12 chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
well,that was never happened in any of the stories i have read on this how is it going to change the future,and to what extent.
Luvmesumbrits chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Really liking this fic...still unsure of where it's going BUT I'm hooked and I have faith in you that it will just get better. Thanks for the update.
sillyvamp chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Great so far! I like Rose not acting like a total jerk but more of a no nonsense gal.

I know people will freak about Tanya but I never got why he wouldn't even try to have a relationship with her. Makes sense to me. I'm guessing that he won't feel that this relationship is enough but at least he isn't moping.

Looking forward to the next update.
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Haaaahaaaa! When I read "Oh" I thought Alice was seeing Edward and Tanya having some vamp sex, but it looks like she was seeing that he wasn't coming home. Or maybe she was seeing he's not coming home because Tanya's so hot in bed? I always want Edward and Bella to end up together, but hey, it might do the old virgin some good to get a little from Tanya and see how things are supposed to work.
shonla chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Great chapter.
Life Is Everything chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
I have to admit, I have no idea what the title of this story means. Looking forward to reading more nonetheless :)
Life Is Everything chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
I really enjoyed this first chapter - great perspective!
JulieToo chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
eeek. Even though your Tanya isn't the vamp and temptress of lots of fanfics, I'll be reading the next chapter through my fingers. Edward belongs only to Bella in my world, although Bella can have Jasper and Emmett. (Yup, makes no sense at all.) No, Edward, stick to kissing! Not past first base! But I'll be reading the third and fourth and subsequent chapters even if there's a lot of Tanya action.
flora926 chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
I'm not completely opposed to Edward having an interlude with Tanya...but he has to wind up with Bella in the end. Right? Then why does Alice say he's not coming home? Ever? I've got lots of questions, I'll have to stick around for the answers!
moniquecullen chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Nooooo!
Raewright chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
I think I could handle this better if I hadn't read 800 fics that demonize poor Tanya. lol But everything in me is screaming "nooooo". I can't deal with Edward and Tanya for very long.
3,648 | « Prev Page 1 .. 217 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 237 .. Last Next »