Reviews for Dog Star
annniej13 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Hiii. Fantastic opening chapter. I'm so intrigued by the perspective you've taken. So suspenseful. Loved it. xo
Shamatt0403 chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
That is definitely a twist. He chose Tanya and stayed instead of rerturning. I can not wait to see where this goes.
hardee chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Well Edward giving it a go with Tanya makes it more interesting and realistic if you ask me. I'm loving this so far. Can't wait for more.
trueform chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
My longing for a completed Midnight Sun answered? Adore this!
Ravenous Vamp chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Brilliant, I love the twist. I don't know how this is going to play out, but I am all in. I generally do not read fanfic with the vampire theme of Edward and Bella. I never liked that aspect once Stephenie ruined IMO Breaking Dawn. So for me to read this tells you that I am really enjoying this story.
What Obsession17 chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Edward actually saying yes to Tanya never really crossed my mind, this is a great twist! I'm so excited.
sherryola chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Oh ugh. no Edward. Really, the thought of edward with tanya, settling for nothing meaningful, just for sex and companionship makes me ill, just like the thought of Bella with someone else makes me ill. And the idea that edward isn't going home to his family makes me want to cry. This was a terribly sad chapter. I feel kinda heart broken now. LOL. At the same time, I know what it's like to be lonely and to long for companionship, and i'd certainly settle for a friends with benefits thing. It just seems out of character for 1901 Edward.
BoLuvsTwilight chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Well written as always but I'd be lying if I said I was happy about this turn. I feel about Tanya the same as I feel about Jacob. Only good Tanya is no Tanya. And the idea of her with Edward...shudders. This wasn't the departure from canon I hoped for. And even with it listing as E&B to me there will always be this. Tanya. Can't undo that. So I'm sad. Not sure if I can handle this.
katinki chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
haha negl the idea of canon or even canon-ish edward with tanya actually makes me physically ill. it's strange. it's not so bad when it's ah, but with au, something is just *different* in the way i see the "sacredness" (as silly as that sounds) of the canon pairing.

regardless, i'm rather interested in where you take this and how you wind this back around to bella (since that's who's listed in the pairing). i just may have to skim some sections, lol. your writing, as always, is lovely.

thank you for writing!

-k
milicentforever chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Ok..wow..this is definitely something different..now THATS what Im talking about..Thanks!
sparklevampFTW chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
nnnnnnnnnnnnnNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO!
motherbeatrice chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Edward, no...don't stay up there with Tanya, you belong with Bella...
sassygirl156 chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
I feel I owe you a review since I always love your stories, and I know eventually I'll love this one too. I have a really, really hard time with canon Edward being involved Tanya. Ever. I don't believe you clearly indicated they had sex, but it is implied that's the direction it's heading in. Veering off the usual canon path does sound interesting, but I literally cannot read about these two as anything other than friends until we're on the other side of it and he and Bella are together. From the summary I'm guessing it will be a while before it happens. You've clearly stated Edward and Bella romance/drama, so ... I trust we'll get there. I wouldn't say I'm "flouncing" as much as sitting it out until we're a few chapters down the road. No need to reply, focus on RL and writing and whatever else keeps you busy!
Courtney37 chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
WHAT? Did I miss something? He's staying there? No coming home to Bella? How are they going to get together if he's with Tanya & won't come home? :'( I think I may be sick. Especially with Tanya kissage. :P BUT I trust you so lead the way bb! :) can't wait to find out more. Thanks again. Bye for now.
AnotherJen chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Wow! You should know that I wouldn't hesitate at all to buy anything you ever published. Seriously.

I love the way the chapter went, even with him freakin' kissing her back. I'll hope that he'll soon realize that was a mistake, and you were just being evil and leaving the chapter to end like that. Like we weren't already coming back for chap 3! Speaking of Chap 3 - I'm very much looking fwd to it!
3,629 | « Prev Page 1 .. 218 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 238 .. Last Next »