Reviews for Dog Star
The Girl With The Umbrella chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
I can't wait to see your own take on the original story! I had my doubts at first but I always love your work so I'm willing to stay and see what you come up with. I'll be reading the next few chapters for sure.
VampDog chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
You are off to a great start! I am excited to read a vamp fic from you and look forward to where you take this. Very Midnight Sun-ish.
DMBSJB18 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Love. Love. Love.

Though curious about the vision of Tanya in the snow... even in canon i don't trust her (:
LikeToRead22 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Oooo, I haven't been reading many vamp stories - this will be fun!
chibichanga chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Love all your stories and I can't wait to see where this one goes! Its great to see Alice's gift presented this way. Love it!
Jessypt chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Hi Spangly!

I'm very excited about this new adventure of yours. The description of Alice's visions, couched in photographic language, was spot on. That's always how I've imagined it, and your descriptions were lovely. The blurred edges, the faded polaroid, crisp video... so vivid and real.

The way you pulled in elements from Midnight Sun and wove it in with the Twi elements just flowed. It was a different take on a series of events we've read about a lot and this really popped for me.

Looking forward to seeing where you take us! Thanks for sharing your words and talent with us!

Jess xoxo
rolozano chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
It's so good to have you back! Waiting to see where are you going with all of this! I already know it wouldn't be a dissapointment
AnjieNet chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
I'm always up for a good AU. Excited to see where you are heading with this. Enjoyed Alice's visions of all that could have transpired in the biology classroom and Edward's siblings being there for him.
AbsurdEnthusiac chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Wow, this chapter was perfection in the build, and I loved the way you wrote Alice's perception of her visions! You are such an amazing story teller, you could publish your work easily. I am so looking forward to the rest of your story!
deb24601 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
I love vamp AU and I'm looking forward to this so much. Thanks for writing.
dreamzuvedward chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
"the lure of future knowledge was strong" No doubt! I always imagined Alice doing more behind the scenes manipulating and piecing puzzles together as you've showed her here. I've always loved Edward's first sight of Bella, and you surely do not disappoint. The brace of three vampires escorting him to the top of a mountain was brilliant. I like this so much better than Alice distracted by snooping for Jasper's gift as in canon. Hmm, what else. Oh! Loved the "Not now" picture we're given. Gave me shivers.

As always, completely thrilled to see an update of yours in my box!
hollygolightly79 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Such powerfully drawn scenes in a rich and enticing first chapter. It made my heart pound. Using Alice's visions from her perspective to create dramatic tension is a really clever strategy. Will be following closely - thanks for sharing.
trisha63 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Hey gal, so good to see a new story from you. Okay so this is sounding a whole lot like the real Twilight, but you said to have faith as it will soon depart from regular canon. So I like it so far and will wait patiently while you work your magic and unfold another great masterpiece. Just so you know patience is so not my virtue, but I will promise to be patient, well I will try anyway it's the best I can do. LOL Just out of curiosity, will there be hope that it ends with a HEA? I know that kind of negates the whole patience thing doesn't it? Oh well I am just glad to be reading a new story and cann't wait. Take care, Trisha :}
Camilla10 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Well, I'll be reading just BECAUSE it is a vamp story, so ...
Nicffwhisperer chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I love your writing and always have. I love it enough to read a vamp fic, because well, it's you. Great writing, you had my rapt attention. Can't wait to see your story unfold.
3,538 | « Prev Page 1 .. 218 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 .. Last Next »