Reviews for Dog Star
fatpotatoe chapter 6 . 5/29/2016
Beautiful chapter, makes me feel warm and fuzzy.
jk chapter 20 . 3/7/2016
look at Edward all smirky...we never get tired bella we'll need days...
I should know! I spent a fucking year balls deep in the nastiest whore on the planet! I never got tired! smirk smirk...what a fucking creep! I find it sad that there is nothing bella can ever do with Edward sexually that's a first...Tanya was first...his first kiss...first feel up...first one to ride him, shes a whore so he probably had her ass too...Tanya was the first to suck him off...shes been a succubus for 1000 years! there is nothing hes probably not done...and it saddens me
jk chapter 19 . 3/7/2016
that shit about that book? total crap...like this story is better then twilight..because its "mature" having Edward Cullen fucking whores is not "mature" its fucking gross, I cant believe that all bella is worth to you...a used up skanky edward
jk chapter 15 . 3/7/2016
sooooo if bella died Edward says he could get over it and move on...but if she leaves with riley he'd never get over it? That doesn't really make much sense to me. If bella is his MATE how does he get over and move on if she dies?
hmmm...guess "mate" doesn't really mean shit in your story huh. I mean he left his "mate" to go fuck a 1000 year old ugly whore and apparently if his "mate" dies then he'll eventually find another hole to fuck.
Edwards kinda a piece of shit and I want bella with riley
jk chapter 14 . 3/7/2016
yaaaaa oook chapter 14 is rather fucking convienant don't you think? All of a sudden bella loves whoreward? and shes gonna break up with riley so she can taste tanyas used up pussy on Edwards mouth for eternity...
but alice and Edward didn't know bella was gonna break up with riley, yet they separate them anyway...they separated boyfriend and girlfriend who "love" each other? how convienent! and whoreward just happens to go with bella...im surprised he didn't take HER to denali so he could rub his "lovely impervious lover" the BEAUTIFUL Tanya in her face.
seriously, did you not see Tanya in twilight/? shes so fucking ugly!
jk chapter 13 . 3/7/2016
so easy for Edward to be a skank now that hes had tanwhore
jk chapter 12 . 3/7/2016
wow bella way to be fucking desparate! Ya come on in and take care of me I think I may have a tiny fucking bruise ...get me a ice pack, lay me on the couch...stay with me...
bellas being a easy skank...did I mention annoying?
BELLA AND RILEY!
jk chapter 11 . 3/7/2016
Edward says that tanwhore deserves better then him...as in hes not good enough for her...but what bella deserves him? bella is not better then him?
This is disturbing...he should just stay with tanwhore...bella deserves better then a used up manwhore. he fucks whores...and it doesn't even bother him..he doesn't care that shes had 2000 dicks in her mouth...maybe he can taste them and that's why he was into it...who knows.
either way I'm grossed the fuck out..."Tanya loves the animal" sooooo fucking wrong! and vamps can just go at it for days right...so just imagine how many times hes been in that black fucking hole...EWWWWWW
I really wish this wasn't a b and e fic. its not right. I don't want bella anywhere near Edward...you should have went with a unknown vamp. but not you had to use a whore and on top of that the ugliest fucking denali! tanyas heads to big, hairs too thin, eyes are to far apart...shes just ugly
jk chapter 9 . 3/7/2016
it pisses me the fuck off that alice was hiding the fact that Edward already has a whore from bella...just go to new York with riley bella! Edwards alllllllll used up!
jk chapter 8 . 3/7/2016
oh NOW he says shes beautiful? funny how just moments earlier he was thinking she was merely pretty and NOT NOTE WORTHY...ahhh but his LOVELY IMPERVIOUS LOVER...when he looks at the whore he thinks shes beautiful! not bella though shes not note worthy...
I fucking hate this Edward...bella deserves better and plus shes too old in human years for Edward! he under fucking age!
so they cant be together! not that bella should EVER touch him anyways..hes been with Tanya! I just cant...no, no sloppies for bella!
jk chapter 6 . 3/7/2016
instead of thinking how great his lips look she should think about where they've been! can you even imagine? he put those lips on lips that have been around 100's of cocks! he put those lips on a pussy more used up then the bathrooms at grand central station...omg I think I'm gonna throw up. That's so nasty, I can not believe Edward went ...THERE!
jesus, couldn't it have been like...ANYONE ELSE besides a succubus? anyone else! but why one of the whores?
jk chapter 4 . 3/7/2016
I think it should go like this...Edward meets bella again...cant stay away from her..they get to know each other...they get to the point where they talk about their sexual history...Edward tells bella that hes been fucking the dirtiest used up pussy on the earth for almost four years...bella tells him that this just isn't gonna work because she'll only be with a virgin...it has to do with her religion...and even if it didn't she HATES used up skanks...sorry...she walks away and Edward realizes that his MATE thinks hes fucking gross and theres no chance she'll ever want him now that hes been with tanwhore the fucking 1000 year old succubus. (I mean really! shes been a SUCCUBUS for A THOUSAND YEARS, that is some seriously USED up tail) sooooooo fucking gross! NO ONE deserves Tanya denalis sloppy seconds...and that's all Edward is! SLOPPY FUCKING SECONDS. no thanks
jk chapter 2 . 3/7/2016
Edward waits 100 years to lose his virginity...and the same day he meets his mate...he goes and fucks a 1000 year old whore...WOW that's fucking sad and NASTY
Anonymous chapter 3 . 1/29/2016
Most definitely did not like this story. The indecisiveness, carelessness, the pace of the story and the fact that I found a lot of it to be rather childish. Great grammar and wording though :)
dpennell007 chapter 23 . 1/9/2016
I paused a bit at the beginning because of the pairings, but as your story progressed - I grew to appreciate the idea of a more mature, experienced Bella. Thanks for such beautifully descriptive writing, combined with an excellent plot. And I loved your feel good, happy ending!
3,648 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »