Reviews for Dog Star
sfspeedy chapter 23 . 8/10
I re read this story again this week. Just like the first time, it was wonderful. Thank you!
jk chapter 2 . 6/5
wow...him and Tanya really? gross
jk chapter 20 . 5/15
EWWWWW I cant like bella and him together after he was with fucking gross bella should rip tanyas head off...Edwards dick and then she should fuck riley for a decade..yeppers
jk chapter 4 . 5/15
im so disgusted that Edward ran away from his mate to fuck the sperm dumpster...he doesn't deserve bella...Edwards all used up in this story...Tanya can have him
how could he be with her? he reads minds! shes a 1000 year old succubus~~ A WHORE! way to go where everyone has gone before edwad!~~
This was amazing. Seriously. I was glued to it for the past 3 days! Thank you :)
ForeverLobsters chapter 23 . 4/1
I thoroughly enjoyed this fic. Loved your characters and actually enjoyed the slow burn of getting together. Thank you for your words!
Ticcing Bat chapter 23 . 4/1
This was phenomenal. It's incredibly rare I'll stumble across a vampward I've not read. This took me three days including sneaky reading at work.
I loved it.
So glad I read your story. Some surprises in it, like Victoria changing Bella, but it all turned out okay. Edward and Bella together forever. Thank you for writing.
I almost didn't read this story, because I am uncomfortable with the idea or either Edward or Bella with anyone else. However, I like the way you portray Edward's thoughts about Bella. This really makes me think of how difficult it was for him to be around her, to resist the blood lust. I hope it has a happy ending! Love your style of writing, and I am anxious to complete the story.
k1942 chapter 23 . 3/10
Nice to know you appreciate all of us as much as we do you and your stories! This was a dandy and I loved the way you wrote it!
k1942 chapter 22 . 3/10
What a wonderful gift she gave him with those words of truth and reassurance!
k1942 chapter 21 . 3/10
How fitting that it took them both to end Victoria. The speech Bella made before she beheaded her was quite rational and so well thought out. I'm just glad the bitch is ashes!
k1942 chapter 20 . 3/10
Props to Tanya for being decent about Bella. Hopefully Riley will get to that point one day. Edward and Bella need this time alone and I'm glad they will have it.
k1942 chapter 19 . 3/10
Let us all hope that he's up on that mountain alone. If Tanya is there it might get ugly.
k1942 chapter 18 . 3/10
Makes you wonder if anyone, vampire or human could actually be that noble and selfless. I loved this day you gave them, even the part where they denied what they both wanted.
3,601 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »