Reviews for Dog Star
renewagain chapter 12 . 1/17
Oh choose plunging into the water please Bella! your words are magic.
renewagain chapter 11 . 1/17
This is so freakin awesome. It's rich with layers. I'm so glad I am reading this after it's complete. There is something about it I find more satisfying than the originals.
renewagain chapter 3 . 1/16
I'm so in love with your writing. So far I'm just wow. Okay so I love these perspectives and Alice's visions as you described them.
zeeber chapter 23 . 12/23/2014
Thank you for writing this...loved it...Brenda
Riam chapter 23 . 11/9/2014
A lovely story, very imaginitive twist on the book but true to the characters. Well done. As usual!K
mygooddog chapter 23 . 10/25/2014
Great story ! Looking forward to reading more of your gifts to us. Thank you
mygooddog chapter 16 . 10/25/2014
Just know realized I'ed read all night. so good.
Stelle's Pen chapter 23 . 10/19/2014
Nice story ;) Your logic is better than the original story somehow!
lostsailor1 chapter 23 . 10/13/2014
This was terrific. The slow unravelling of her first love was told so honestly. That loss feels like tragedy at the time, but it's ultimately a blessing. Maybe that's what makes the e/b pairing so seductive; the love we work for over many years of great marriage - that deep appreciation of the good and willingness to overlook the bad- these two have all that from the get-go plus the hot hormones of limerence. There would probably be peace on earth if that were actually how relationships develop.
Esme Incognito chapter 23 . 10/9/2014
Just finished Dogstar and I really enjoyed it. I'm not usually a fan of vamp fics, but i saw your interview on adf & wanted to see what this one was all about. Glad i did. The changes you made from canon-time progression, Riley, Victoria, & Tanya storylines-made it more believable & mature.
Thanks so much,
Jen
BridieM chapter 23 . 9/15/2014
Thank you for a wonderful story and thank you for leaving it up for our continued enjoyment. :D
BridieM chapter 21 . 9/15/2014
A wonderfully paced climax. Loved it. :D
BridieM chapter 19 . 9/15/2014
Excellent chapter. :D
BridieM chapter 17 . 9/14/2014
A lovely chapter. :D
BridieM chapter 16 . 9/14/2014
Loving this. But I reckon that EMOward will make an appearance before too Much longer. ;D
3,564 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »