Reviews for Dog Star
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 22 . 10/30/2015
Geary eyes here. :) so happy Bella kept on until he let go of any worry or guilt.
Montara chapter 23 . 10/30/2015
Glad Riley came back! And it seems he's with Tanya :)))

ExB will go back to the family. Bet Alice will be the happiest while Rose will try to tolerate them...or maybe she'll give Bella a chance.

Thank you for sharing your story! :)
Montara chapter 22 . 10/30/2015
Riley run away :( Poor guy : Hope he'll find his way back!

Edward finally found peace...
Montara chapter 21 . 10/30/2015
Victoria is dead. I wonder what would have been her life if Carlisle would have been her maker or the one presenting her this new life?

Now they are free!
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 14 . 10/30/2015
This has been an excellent chapter. Really scary different from what I expected.
Montara chapter 20 . 10/30/2015
They really need to be alone :))

Rosalie was right that they put Bella in danger by befriending her but who would have guessed a vampire will try something like this?!

They are still in danger though, Victoria is still out there!
Montara chapter 19 . 10/30/2015
I feel so sorry for Riley :( Collateral damage but still, he's now a vampire who killed a human : And it could have been Bella!

I'm so happy for Bella's decision :)))

I wonder what was the scene you wanted in this chapter but you removed? Will you post it as an outtake?!
Montara chapter 18 . 10/30/2015
He was right to stop it but that was intense :)
Montara chapter 17 . 10/30/2015
Poor Bella, doesn't know what her real feelings are. And poor Charlie and Renee, no matter what, they lost their daughter :(((

I think Bella can make a real decision after her newborn stage is over...
Montara chapter 16 . 10/30/2015
She's a normal newborn! I like it! :)
Montara chapter 15 . 10/30/2015
So, this was Victoria's plan. Very smart but Bella loves Edward...Riley will have to find someone else!
Montara chapter 14 . 10/30/2015
I'm so sorry for Gisela. RIP :(
...
I wonder why Victoria bitten Riley too? And, Bella was meant to die or her transformation was in Victoria's plan?!
Montara chapter 13 . 10/30/2015
He should have followed her : But, can't help it...THEY KISSED! :))))
Montara chapter 12 . 10/30/2015
I think she should let Riley go, especially when she has this sort of thoughts.
Montara chapter 11 . 10/30/2015