Reviews for Something Special
Khazrn43 chapter 1 . 6/9
Why have I never read this before? There is only one word to describe it: Finchel.
The way you describe it just goes to show you how great Cory and Lea were at relaying that emotion to the audience. Love like that is real and gives the rest of us hope
Honor the tether! Remember the drummer!
Leaandcory chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
It was fucking beautiful
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
This actually made me cry. You are an amazing writer and this story was perfect!
msvalentina chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
Hello! I usually don't write any review after reading a fanfiction, never had, but I swear this is one, if not the, best fanfiction I've ever read (and I've read tons of fanfiction). I don't even know where to start. I was so into this story I cried and I felt, felt, felt. I felt everything and it was kinda overwhelming. It's beautiful and reading it now gave me what I was hoping for: a happy ending and that "closure" I was searching so intensely. I'm a silent reader, but what you wrote is a gift, and it's precious, and it deserves so much. You've done an amazing job. Thank you for sharing it with us.
lulu1954 chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
This story was truly "Something Special" and I thank you for writing and sharing it. I loved every word!
m0ckingbird77 chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Oh my goodness. This is gorgeous. I mean it. It's breathtaking. I...I love it soooo much!
FunnyGirl23 chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
breathtaking...
khazrn43 chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Beautiful
musikfreakbr chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
This is how I pictured Finn and Rachel in the future. Too bad real life had other plans :'( Thank you for took your time to write this wonderful story!
mirzidicsi chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
i'm chilean, and you used a chilean poem and you made me cry m eyes out i hate you so much :(
no but hey, thaks for this, it made me realise once again, why my parents are part of something special, just like this finchel. i still walk on them kissing in the kitchen, and once in a while my mom dresses up and tell us she's going out with my dad, and she still blushes when she says it. so thaks so much. this was very very real :)
MrsMosley chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Quinn said, "It was like they were defenseless at the sight of one another." Beautiful (and truthful) line. Beautiful story.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Really lovely! I like how it's from the perspective of the daughter, that was quite refreshing.
Laurie chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
You are an excellent writer. This was a beautiful story. You've captured their very essence. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Omg the only fanfic that's has make me cry. Great Job but I'm late reading it doesn't matter wonderful job. This is how I imagine Rachel and Finns love story after glee is like the great epilogue in my mind after glee ends.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2012