Reviews for Something Special
lulu1954 chapter 1 . 7/21
This story was truly "Something Special" and I thank you for writing and sharing it. I loved every word!
m0ckingbird77 chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Oh my goodness. This is gorgeous. I mean it. It's breathtaking. I...I love it soooo much!
FunnyGirl23 chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
khazrn43 chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
musikfreakbr chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
This is how I pictured Finn and Rachel in the future. Too bad real life had other plans :'( Thank you for took your time to write this wonderful story!
mirzidicsi chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
i'm chilean, and you used a chilean poem and you made me cry m eyes out i hate you so much :(
no but hey, thaks for this, it made me realise once again, why my parents are part of something special, just like this finchel. i still walk on them kissing in the kitchen, and once in a while my mom dresses up and tell us she's going out with my dad, and she still blushes when she says it. so thaks so much. this was very very real :)
MrsMosley chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Quinn said, "It was like they were defenseless at the sight of one another." Beautiful (and truthful) line. Beautiful story.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Really lovely! I like how it's from the perspective of the daughter, that was quite refreshing.
Laurie chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
You are an excellent writer. This was a beautiful story. You've captured their very essence. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Omg the only fanfic that's has make me cry. Great Job but I'm late reading it doesn't matter wonderful job. This is how I imagine Rachel and Finns love story after glee is like the great epilogue in my mind after glee ends.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
That was so amazing.
angela chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
beautiful..thank you!
uncharted chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
this was seriously amazing and so well written. You are incredible talented.
coryandlea-ontop chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
OMG what have you done to me?
This has turned me into a sobbing mess, it's so so good and moving. And I loved that it was their daughter POV. Thank you for writing it, it was amazing :')
luafontes chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
so so beautiful. I'm overwhelmed!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »