Reviews for Replacement
Witch by Midnight chapter 6 . 4/1
please please please have this "shepard" person do something so incredibly stupid that hs is kicked off the team...i dont know what it is but he just rubs me the wrong way. oh and tony should totally get better, i would love to see him strap on the suite and surpise everyone by rushing into battle and saving the day
LaPirataAna chapter 6 . 3/9
Aaaaaaaw, that last line! Please, Tony, hang in there! Your team will never abandon you, and even if they take Shepherd in for a temp team member, there will always only be a true Iron Man, and that's you. Great story so far, I really like it! :) Keep up the great work!
LaPirataAna chapter 4 . 3/8
Oh Tony, I'm both proud of you for making this decision, but my heart still aches terribly that you have to make this decision in the first place. :( Great story so far, I love that his teammates are rallying around him despite it all. I just hope that Tony does not give up now that he's allowd Fury to use his Iron Man suit.
LaPirataAna chapter 1 . 3/7
Aaaaw, Tony! The poor dear, he's finally become something he could be proud of, and now it's being taken away from him. No more Iron Man might as well be a death sentence for Tony, and the slight chance he'll be OK is not reassuring at all. :/ Great first chapter! :)
moms5thchild chapter 6 . 1/31
Very good so far... I don't like Sheppard.
raeesmerelda chapter 6 . 12/18/2013
I like, I like. I hope you're planning to continue this at some point.

Also, I'm completely creeped out by Shepherd, and convinced he'll turn into Pepper's crazy stalker. O_o
Guest chapter 6 . 11/7/2013
Okay thisi s awesome please continue
Lucydolly22 chapter 6 . 10/28/2013
Why did the chapters stop? :( I was really enjoying it. Please update soon
DemonUntilDeath chapter 6 . 8/14/2013
This is a fantastic story! I couldn't stop reading it - I desperately want to know how this is all going to wrap up. I'm not a fan of Shepherd, but then again, I don't think I ever could be right off the bat. And I truly don't know where you're going to take this - is he going to end up being a decent Iron Man and they'll all come around? Is he going to suck and be put back into his place as people realize that Tony Stark is not just your average civilian? Is Tony going to get better?! Gah, so many questions and only one chapter at a time! Anyway, if you couldn't tell, I very much like this story and would very much like to read more. Best of luck to you in writing, I will be patiently waiting for the next chapter!
Eternal She-Wolf chapter 6 . 5/16/2013
This is beautifully tear-jerking. I would love to read more.
FINISH IT chapter 6 . 5/13/2013
Are you ever going to finish this story?
Yodes chapter 6 . 4/26/2013
Would love to read more of this. Please tell me they're gonna get rid of the new guy?!
hglovespn chapter 6 . 3/7/2013
hi, nice story. i don't know if its sadistic but i love watching tony angsty and emotional. plz update the story, i would love to know it ends.
GotDance45 chapter 6 . 2/20/2013
I love all your stories- especially this one. It's really amazing! And I feel bad about it, but I hope Sheperd fails MISERABLY. Just saying. I hope you can update soon! I really do love this story, after all. Thanks!
BlackPunkPrincess chapter 6 . 1/21/2013