Reviews for Replacement
aria chapter 6 . 7/26
PLEASE UPDATE HAMG IM SO IN LOVE WITH THIS FF QAQ
ToMuchImagination chapter 6 . 6/12
I know this was put out a loooong time ago, but I'm never really "on time" to anything. So here's my review. I loved this story! It was so interesting and the feels were perfect! U did a great job at writing the characters! U rock!
iloveliterature chapter 6 . 1/26
this is amazing, and i'm sort of stuck between hating harry and being indifferent, please update soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/21/2015
This is a very good fic with very good writing. It's a pity that it is discontinued.
Hopefully one day you will pick it up again.
Patiently waiting...
Resident of Wonderland chapter 6 . 8/24/2015
This story is freaking awesome! It's really a shame it didn't get and ending. Your portrait of the characters are amazing. It's provably the closest I have read in this fandom.
Ella chapter 6 . 7/9/2015
I literally have never reviewed one of these but this is too perfect not to... Amazing fic i don't really know how to review but this is perfect I can't get enough I am just gonna keep refreshing till it updates XD
Guest chapter 6 . 6/21/2015
This is an amazing fic! I like the idea of tony being replaced. If you ever came back from hiatus, I would be eternally grateful.
bleeb90 chapter 6 . 5/26/2015
Loved it.
fox4mel chapter 6 . 5/10/2015
I read this when it first came out and came back today hoping to find more. It's one of my favorites out there. I'll keep checking back, just in case!
Sabrina chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
I'm typically not the best person to review fanfic, because I have a hard time forgiving any sort of poor characterization, grammar errors, and blatant disregard for continuity (and I don't mean when the whole point of the story was the break from continuity) My reviews are usually rather harsh.

But guess what? I actually like this one! I've only read one chapter (so I may review this again), but I decided to give a "first impression" sort of review.

Characterization: 98%
Intrigue: 90%
Enjoyability: 100%
Writing Quality: 95%
SWTP*: 100%

Overall: A

Other Comments: Looks like a very good read. I didn't give up immediately in disgust, which is high praise from me!

(*Note: "SWTP" is a personal grading notation I use. It means "So, what's the point?" If a fan fiction doesn't bring anything new to the table, or doesn't seem to have any justification for its existence, why bother? If it's just a story about Harry Potter brushing his teeth, who cares? That doesn't tell us anything new about his character, nor give us a new take on his story.)
RandominatorOwl chapter 6 . 2/8/2015
Nice!
SilverShadowWings chapter 6 . 1/6/2015
Been a couple of years since the last update...a bit depressing I really like this story
Olympus97 chapter 6 . 12/31/2014
Pllleeaaassee update! I know you're still on Fanfiction and this story is just too good. I especially like the fact that Clint and Thor don't like Shepherd and Clint's spying. "He didn't tell you he kicked one of Tony's robots". I loved that because it shows Clint's defense of Tony. Plllleeeeaaaasseee update!
Smile Black chapter 6 . 12/10/2014
Oh your story is so good! I love how you made Tony so sick and he's still himself and bosses around the newbe :D
And I'm very impressed with the reactions of the rest of the team ;)
mawipolska chapter 6 . 12/4/2014
oh it huts me that this have not been updated in two years. this is really good,and uniqe which is hard to find.