Reviews for Replacement
Sabrina chapter 1 . 3/27
I'm typically not the best person to review fanfic, because I have a hard time forgiving any sort of poor characterization, grammar errors, and blatant disregard for continuity (and I don't mean when the whole point of the story was the break from continuity) My reviews are usually rather harsh.

But guess what? I actually like this one! I've only read one chapter (so I may review this again), but I decided to give a "first impression" sort of review.

Characterization: 98%
Intrigue: 90%
Enjoyability: 100%
Writing Quality: 95%
SWTP*: 100%

Overall: A

Other Comments: Looks like a very good read. I didn't give up immediately in disgust, which is high praise from me!

(*Note: "SWTP" is a personal grading notation I use. It means "So, what's the point?" If a fan fiction doesn't bring anything new to the table, or doesn't seem to have any justification for its existence, why bother? If it's just a story about Harry Potter brushing his teeth, who cares? That doesn't tell us anything new about his character, nor give us a new take on his story.)
RandominatorOwl chapter 6 . 2/8
Nice!
SilverShadowWings chapter 6 . 1/6
Been a couple of years since the last update...a bit depressing I really like this story
Olympus97 chapter 6 . 12/31/2014
Pllleeaaassee update! I know you're still on Fanfiction and this story is just too good. I especially like the fact that Clint and Thor don't like Shepherd and Clint's spying. "He didn't tell you he kicked one of Tony's robots". I loved that because it shows Clint's defense of Tony. Plllleeeeaaaasseee update!
Smile Black chapter 6 . 12/10/2014
Oh your story is so good! I love how you made Tony so sick and he's still himself and bosses around the newbe :D
And I'm very impressed with the reactions of the rest of the team ;)
mawipolska chapter 6 . 12/4/2014
oh it huts me that this have not been updated in two years. this is really good,and uniqe which is hard to find.
Witch by Midnight chapter 6 . 4/1/2014
please please please have this "shepard" person do something so incredibly stupid that hs is kicked off the team...i dont know what it is but he just rubs me the wrong way. oh and tony should totally get better, i would love to see him strap on the suite and surpise everyone by rushing into battle and saving the day
LaPirataAna chapter 6 . 3/9/2014
Aaaaaaaw, that last line! Please, Tony, hang in there! Your team will never abandon you, and even if they take Shepherd in for a temp team member, there will always only be a true Iron Man, and that's you. Great story so far, I really like it! :) Keep up the great work!
LaPirataAna chapter 4 . 3/8/2014
Oh Tony, I'm both proud of you for making this decision, but my heart still aches terribly that you have to make this decision in the first place. :( Great story so far, I love that his teammates are rallying around him despite it all. I just hope that Tony does not give up now that he's allowd Fury to use his Iron Man suit.
LaPirataAna chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Aaaaw, Tony! The poor dear, he's finally become something he could be proud of, and now it's being taken away from him. No more Iron Man might as well be a death sentence for Tony, and the slight chance he'll be OK is not reassuring at all. :/ Great first chapter! :)
moms5thchild chapter 6 . 1/31/2014
Very good so far... I don't like Sheppard.
raeesmerelda chapter 6 . 12/18/2013
I like, I like. I hope you're planning to continue this at some point.

Also, I'm completely creeped out by Shepherd, and convinced he'll turn into Pepper's crazy stalker. O_o
Guest chapter 6 . 11/7/2013
Okay thisi s awesome please continue
Lucydolly22 chapter 6 . 10/28/2013
Why did the chapters stop? :( I was really enjoying it. Please update soon
DemonUntilDeath chapter 6 . 8/14/2013
This is a fantastic story! I couldn't stop reading it - I desperately want to know how this is all going to wrap up. I'm not a fan of Shepherd, but then again, I don't think I ever could be right off the bat. And I truly don't know where you're going to take this - is he going to end up being a decent Iron Man and they'll all come around? Is he going to suck and be put back into his place as people realize that Tony Stark is not just your average civilian? Is Tony going to get better?! Gah, so many questions and only one chapter at a time! Anyway, if you couldn't tell, I very much like this story and would very much like to read more. Best of luck to you in writing, I will be patiently waiting for the next chapter!