Reviews for Vexant Figuli Sanguine Miles
Its really good
Guest chapter 3 . 11/28/2014
MOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMORE!
mytree1231 chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
분당 출장 안마nㅣn2178r955r분당 출장 마사지분당 출장 안마nㅣn2178r955r분당 출장 마사지분당 출장 안마nㅣn2178r955r분당 출장 마사지분당 출장 안마nㅣn2178r955r분당 출장 마사지분당 출장 안마nㅣn2178r955r분당 출장 마사지분당 출장 안마nㅣn2178r955r분당 출장 마사지분당 출장 안마nㅣn2178r955r분당 출장 마사지분당 출장 안마nㅣn2178r955r분당 출장 마사지분당 출장 안마nㅣn2178r955r분당 출장 마사지분당 출장 안마nㅣn2178r955r분당 출장 마사지
Luna-Assassin chapter 3 . 9/27/2014
This storys so cool , I can't wait for an update!
Minimoss16 chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Wow this fanfic is great! imma new to the series but i love them!
JulianneL chapter 3 . 5/10/2014
I absolutely LOVE it! Harry's super uber cool. Can't wait for him to meet the Cullens. Will he meet jasper outside of the Cullens, or will he meet him in forks with the rest of the Cullen family?
JulianneL chapter 2 . 5/10/2014
Hey there! Absolutely love your story. I just want to point out that it's guerrilla not gorilla. Just a minor thing. Aside from that, it's pretty well written! :D
Werewolfshaverights chapter 3 . 4/6/2014
I love this story beginning, and I hope your still continuing it!? I absolutely love Jasper/Harry parings!
OldestOfTheYoung chapter 3 . 4/6/2014
I think you should do the Betrayal and the War in flashbacks or dreams, but not have them be too huge to the story. This is about Harry's life in Forks and meeting the Cullens, etc., not really about his life long before that.
I like your idea for the ritual Harry did and I think his power is awesome! Will the Cullens/Wolves be able to smell the venom in him or will he just smell like an odd human? You say he isn't immortal, but will that change? I can't wait to see his reactions to Forks! Please update soon!
Shadow315 chapter 3 . 3/30/2014
MORE SOON! love his power, please update! please!

-shadow
Shadow315 chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
losing his MAGIC?! you should have it boosted or something!

... gonna go read more, had to stop and review!

-shadow
Zelda Ray chapter 3 . 2/7/2014
Love it you need to post the next chapter soon I'm living in suspense!
tamashiyuki chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
Continue?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Attention: An all out attack has been planned against Eliminator on : SUNDAY JUNE 16th at the following times:

Round 1 4:00 pm EST

Round 2 5:00 pm EST

Round 3 6:00 pm EST

The attack will be held in three rounds. In each round we will use Spam and Report Tactics using Sock Accounts. (See below).

Why now?

At this point in time, the Eliminators are severely lacking in active Mods. We have the perfect opportunity to wreak havoc on their forum.

Isn't it pointless if they know we're coming for them?

No. Theres only two ways to stop a spam attack; ban all invaders or lock all threads. By the time they've banned us all they will have been reported hundreds of times, meaning there forum won't stay up long. If they lock all their topics, the forum will become inactive.

What are Spam and Report Tactics?

Part 1- Spam. You can do anything from advertising a product, to posting a link from another site, to using foul language. Whatever rule you feel comfortable breaking.

Part 2- Report. After you've been banned from posting, report all the posts you made to the site admins. The forum itself is held responsible and will therefore be shut down.

What are Sock Accounts?

A sock account is any extra account owned by someone who already has one. For the attack to work, each attacker should create AT LEAST two sock accounts, more are acceptable though :)

Any questions? Go to myforums/CodeyKey14/4034 633/

NOTE: Please COPY AND PASTE this to your profile and/or forum if you believe the Eliminators should not be allowed on .gf
Padfootette chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
Great story please upload soon
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »