Reviews for Vexant Figuli Sanguine Miles
domsijohn chapter 1 . 5/27
But will he lose his money
jiuu chapter 1 . 4/5
My name is Miss Juliet. Its nice meeting you,i will like you to contact me through my email box( )I have a proposal for you it is
Niekelien chapter 3 . 12/30/2015
its an really good story, i am looking forward to when Jasper and Harry meet. in my opinion its beter to use flashbacks of the war then to make chapters of it. unless its an really important flashback to understand the story. if you make a chapter of each flashback i think the actual story might het losed between then. i didnt notice any grammar mistakes, but then again english is not my first language so i hope you can forgive my grammar and autocorrectie mistakes
ManyGamePlayer chapter 3 . 6/16/2015
I love this idea! Please update soon! And I think you should include the flashbacks because they will make the Harry in this story more believable. ;)
kalla chapter 3 . 12/5/2014
Its really good
Guest chapter 3 . 11/28/2014
Luna-Assassin chapter 3 . 9/27/2014
This storys so cool , I can't wait for an update!
Fire Cronicle chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Wow this fanfic is great! imma new to the series but i love them!
JulianneL chapter 3 . 5/10/2014
I absolutely LOVE it! Harry's super uber cool. Can't wait for him to meet the Cullens. Will he meet jasper outside of the Cullens, or will he meet him in forks with the rest of the Cullen family?
JulianneL chapter 2 . 5/10/2014
Hey there! Absolutely love your story. I just want to point out that it's guerrilla not gorilla. Just a minor thing. Aside from that, it's pretty well written! :D
Werewolfshaverights chapter 3 . 4/6/2014
I love this story beginning, and I hope your still continuing it!? I absolutely love Jasper/Harry parings!
OldestOfTheYoung chapter 3 . 4/6/2014
I think you should do the Betrayal and the War in flashbacks or dreams, but not have them be too huge to the story. This is about Harry's life in Forks and meeting the Cullens, etc., not really about his life long before that.
I like your idea for the ritual Harry did and I think his power is awesome! Will the Cullens/Wolves be able to smell the venom in him or will he just smell like an odd human? You say he isn't immortal, but will that change? I can't wait to see his reactions to Forks! Please update soon!
Shadow315 chapter 3 . 3/30/2014
MORE SOON! love his power, please update! please!

Shadow315 chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
losing his MAGIC?! you should have it boosted or something!

... gonna go read more, had to stop and review!

A'Lee'Ray chapter 3 . 2/7/2014
Love it you need to post the next chapter soon I'm living in suspense!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »