Reviews for The Shepard Code
GrinJaw chapter 2 . 9/15
I did not cry when I finished this Story (baerly). But I was deeply moved.
You have created a beautiful ending for Shepard and Garrus. Finaly together for eternity.
Thank you very much.
Emily chapter 2 . 8/23
OMG OMG this made me cry at the end awwwwwwwww! Got me right in the feels man
Elm Jak chapter 2 . 6/18
This is the only fanfiction so far that mad the feels ninjas appear with their bowl of chopped onions at my desk. I honestly had tears going down my face reading this...I'm such a hopeless romantic. LOVED IT!
rangersleadtheway chapter 2 . 6/15
A perfect soundtrack for when Shepard turned Garrus into an AI would be Dante's Inferno Soundtrack - Track 40 - Redemption.
wondersofthessia chapter 2 . 6/6
Damn, I always cry whilst reading this.
Halli chapter 2 . 5/18
Just finished Mass effect 3 with this ending and wow, I was crying like a baby, this is kind of what I needed to move on silly as it sounds. Thank you.
LebendenToten chapter 2 . 4/26
This... this is wonderful. No other words can be said.
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 4/26
its good to see a happy ending, ive only played m!shep, but i can imagine the two battle brothers sitting down together 100 years after the battle: sharing one last drink before the end...
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 4/26
living forever isnt fun, especially without someone there beside you, heres hoping that garrus will be able to come back and say one last goodbye
I cried like a total wuss the whole time.
Akantia chapter 2 . 3/17
I had to actually flee from my front room as I was on the verge of tears and didn't want to have to explain to my mother that my tears were brought about by written content. You really know just how to press the buttons in order to make someone a sobbing wreck.

I admit I was stunned when it turned out that Nero's traveling companion was Garrus. Alongside Shepard I thought Garrus was dead. To read that they ended up together after all those years was absolutely beautiful. 100% good read, even though I spent a lot of reading this in tears it was still fantastic.
Riladell chapter 1 . 2/10
My husband saw me crying and asked what it was about. I show him this story, he read it and started crying. We were hugging and crying for about 10 minutes. Two grownups. He said it was a wonderful fanfic. I couldn't agree more.
Im not sure if you even read reviews for this story now, cause its been a while when you posted it. But I'll just post my review so others could see it and maybe more people would read this amazing story.
Thank you again for this perfect, wonderful, beautifull happy ending which we all needed so much.
Riladell chapter 2 . 2/10
Thank you...
Efa Aurora chapter 2 . 2/9
You got me in tears.
Brilliantly written.
BadAcid69 chapter 2 . 12/30/2014
Every once in a while we find these stories that simply have a way of messing with our head. I actually cried like a little girl reading this. Although I completely understand the premisses of the game - can't have both ways, tit for tat, cause and consequence and all that - the fangirl in me couldn't help the internal bitch-fit I had when after all that sacrifice and sh't, Shepard didn't catch a break. Anyway, I digress.
HELL of a story. Shall be imortalized in my memory (much like Shepard and Vakarian inside the reaper).