Reviews for The Shepard Code
Halli chapter 2 . 5/18
Just finished Mass effect 3 with this ending and wow, I was crying like a baby, this is kind of what I needed to move on silly as it sounds. Thank you.
LebendenToten chapter 2 . 4/26
This... this is wonderful. No other words can be said.
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 4/26
its good to see a happy ending, ive only played m!shep, but i can imagine the two battle brothers sitting down together 100 years after the battle: sharing one last drink before the end...
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 4/26
living forever isnt fun, especially without someone there beside you, heres hoping that garrus will be able to come back and say one last goodbye
I cried like a total wuss the whole time.
Akantia chapter 2 . 3/17
I had to actually flee from my front room as I was on the verge of tears and didn't want to have to explain to my mother that my tears were brought about by written content. You really know just how to press the buttons in order to make someone a sobbing wreck.

I admit I was stunned when it turned out that Nero's traveling companion was Garrus. Alongside Shepard I thought Garrus was dead. To read that they ended up together after all those years was absolutely beautiful. 100% good read, even though I spent a lot of reading this in tears it was still fantastic.
Riladell chapter 1 . 2/10
My husband saw me crying and asked what it was about. I show him this story, he read it and started crying. We were hugging and crying for about 10 minutes. Two grownups. He said it was a wonderful fanfic. I couldn't agree more.
Im not sure if you even read reviews for this story now, cause its been a while when you posted it. But I'll just post my review so others could see it and maybe more people would read this amazing story.
Thank you again for this perfect, wonderful, beautifull happy ending which we all needed so much.
Riladell chapter 2 . 2/10
Thank you...
Efa Aurora chapter 2 . 2/9
You got me in tears.
Brilliantly written.
Rain .3 chapter 2 . 12/30/2014
Every once in a while we find these stories that simply have a way of messing with our head. I actually cried like a little girl reading this. Although I completely understand the premisses of the game - can't have both ways, tit for tat, cause and consequence and all that - the fangirl in me couldn't help the internal bitch-fit I had when after all that sacrifice and sh't, Shepard didn't catch a break. Anyway, I digress.
HELL of a story. Shall be imortalized in my memory (much like Shepard and Vakarian inside the reaper).
NightWish chapter 2 . 10/28/2014
...Damn you, you glorious bastard... A manly tear was shed, and then quite a few more.
harrie chapter 2 . 10/18/2014
This is the most beautiful fanfic I've ever read. Thank you.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/4/2014
I'm not crying, I'm not crying, I'm not crying...
Oh damnit I'm crying.
Thank you.
Nichalia chapter 2 . 10/2/2014
Ok, I have a confession to make. I just finished playing all the ME games a month ago, and have been reading the fanfiction on here... Saw the description for this story, and said Hello no! I accidentally read part of this one other story where Shepard and Garrus were split up, and had chest pains for days afterwards. So I was like, Grandkids? They didn't get a happy ending? No sir, not touching it with a ten-foot pole! But I kept coming across it in people's Favorite Stories. And so... A few minutes ago I took the plunge.

THANK YOU. It was great, and lord almighty thank you for the ending!
PrincessEspie chapter 2 . 9/23/2014
Aww! That was so sweet! And Shepard's reaction to Nero in the first chapter was amazing! I think you got everything spot-on - reactions, speech, and the like. At the beginning of this chapter I even felt my heart clench a little at a few less-than-desirable outcomes you could have chosen. Needless to say, I'm glad you chose this one. And color me impressed with the change to this ending. I wish this was how it really happened.

- Espie