Reviews for The Shepard Code
Riladell chapter 1 . 2/10
My husband saw me crying and asked what it was about. I show him this story, he read it and started crying. We were hugging and crying for about 10 minutes. Two grownups. He said it was a wonderful fanfic. I couldn't agree more.
Im not sure if you even read reviews for this story now, cause its been a while when you posted it. But I'll just post my review so others could see it and maybe more people would read this amazing story.
Thank you again for this perfect, wonderful, beautifull happy ending which we all needed so much.
Riladell chapter 2 . 2/10
Thank you...
Efa Aurora chapter 2 . 2/9
You got me in tears.
Brilliantly written.
Rain .3 chapter 2 . 12/30/2014
Every once in a while we find these stories that simply have a way of messing with our head. I actually cried like a little girl reading this. Although I completely understand the premisses of the game - can't have both ways, tit for tat, cause and consequence and all that - the fangirl in me couldn't help the internal bitch-fit I had when after all that sacrifice and sh't, Shepard didn't catch a break. Anyway, I digress.
HELL of a story. Shall be imortalized in my memory (much like Shepard and Vakarian inside the reaper).
NightWish chapter 2 . 10/28/2014
...Damn you, you glorious bastard... A manly tear was shed, and then quite a few more.
harrie chapter 2 . 10/18/2014
This is the most beautiful fanfic I've ever read. Thank you.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/4/2014
I'm not crying, I'm not crying, I'm not crying...
Oh damnit I'm crying.
Thank you.
Nichalia chapter 2 . 10/2/2014
Ok, I have a confession to make. I just finished playing all the ME games a month ago, and have been reading the fanfiction on here... Saw the description for this story, and said Hello no! I accidentally read part of this one other story where Shepard and Garrus were split up, and had chest pains for days afterwards. So I was like, Grandkids? They didn't get a happy ending? No sir, not touching it with a ten-foot pole! But I kept coming across it in people's Favorite Stories. And so... A few minutes ago I took the plunge.

THANK YOU. It was great, and lord almighty thank you for the ending!
PrincessEspie chapter 2 . 9/23/2014
Aww! That was so sweet! And Shepard's reaction to Nero in the first chapter was amazing! I think you got everything spot-on - reactions, speech, and the like. At the beginning of this chapter I even felt my heart clench a little at a few less-than-desirable outcomes you could have chosen. Needless to say, I'm glad you chose this one. And color me impressed with the change to this ending. I wish this was how it really happened.

- Espie
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Wow.
I just got punched in the face with feels.
But I'm totally okay. Totally. 100%.
*Sobs forever*
The Joining chapter 2 . 8/22/2014
Magnificent.
Truly this is a one of a kind fanfiction. Do you know what our opinion on Shakarian was before this? We didn't care. We thought they were a bad couple, that they were too mismatched to for us to see their true love for each other and that they were boring and dull. However that opinion changed when two things happen:
1. We re-watched 'Wall-E' for the first time in years and went soft on the true love affair now that we could understand it(not that we regret it of course).
And 2. We looked up alternate endings to the control ending and found this.
We ask for forgiveness for the things we said. They were rash without any closer look at the detail and that shames us. Now Shakarian is our favourite Female Shepard couple with Tali being our favourite for Male Shepard(although we also like Garrus/Tali too).
This is an amazing story one that made us warm and tingly inside and made us want to cry but for some reason we didn't shed one. Didn't even get watery eyes we just laughed like it was amusing. Maybe it is our bodies' way of coping with sadness and pain and happiness, we don't know.
Hopefully(for lack of a better word) you come up with another masterpiece like this.
We will be watching.

-The Joining
P.S We are not sadistic.
theycallmepeter chapter 2 . 6/7/2014
Lie down. Try not to cry. Cry a lot.
HotaruSama00 chapter 2 . 6/3/2014
That was sweet. I'm generally more a fan of MaleShep/Tali, but it's nice to read an occasional FemShep/Garrus fic.
divadevi8808 chapter 2 . 5/5/2014
Read this again. Punches me in the heart every. Time.

Thank you for writing this.
ChaosAngel4us chapter 2 . 4/6/2014
I am sobbing like a baby right now. This was absolutely fantastic and heartbreaking and then so unbelievably happy. My god, this was wonderful