Reviews for I Don't Love You Any More
julie chapter 1 . 1/21
After I finished the 1st book I went straight to my tablet and googled love lessons. I was soooooooooooo happy when I saw the sequel! My heart started beating really fast! Omg! I gotta find the full version!
julie204 chapter 1 . 1/22
Please make another one! Pleeeease! !
Sophie chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
I really like this story! It's so much better than all the other ones with Prue still loving Rax, good story! Will you do more chapters? I hope so. Could you maybe include Toby in the picture, maybe as a work partner or something? I think that would be good. Please do more chapters! See ya,
Antonia chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Natalie chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
I really didn't like this story, it was predictiable, rushed and confusing.
Firstly, you have a small paragraph about how the children inherited their hair? That was just pointless, and I found it quite laughable to be honest.

Secondly, there are way too many spelling, grammar, etc mistakes. E.g. "hanged" should be "hung".

Thirdly, I thought this was supposed to be a romantic story? It made Prue out to be a bit of a wh*** and Rax seemed a bit pervy and creepy.

Finally, you have rushed into it, with this rate you'll be lucky to get a few chapters before the story line is finished.
Natalie chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
I have to be honest, I thought this was s***. Firstly you have a paragraph about how the children inherited their hair from Prue and Tom, just why? It was pointless.

Secondly the word is "hung" and not "hanged".

Finally, is this not supposed to be a romantic story? Because you've made Rax out to be a complete obsessive freak and Prue to be pretty much a slut who needs to talk to someone about contraception.

I didn't read all of it, it was boring.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Your story is the only one I have read that says it might be weird, even disgusting for a fourteen year old and a thirty - something year old to have a relationship. Thank you for sharing my views! (:
Amaryllis chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
This is great. However, doesn't it make Rax a bit of a villain when in the book he was the good guy or is that the effect meant to happen. I must say, he is evil if he's trying to break a family apart. Write more.
TheDaughterOfPersephone chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Aaaaw, this is so cute! Please write more because I just can't wait to see how this story turns out- Rax or Tom?
PS I am sooo team Tom.
"T-O-M go team Tom!"

BananaBubble75 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Like the story idea, and you've understood the characters well
Can't wait to read more! :D
jazmine chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Omg this is amazing could u carry it on please
mr smiles chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
wow. is good.
Henna chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Wow SO good how is Isabella gonna know about Keith raspberry very soon what will they new hold be called I like the name Melissa plus Melissa is in one of Jacqueline Wilson books the worst thing about my sister write more
The Devil's Burning Rose chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Now this is what i call a great story! This is fantastic! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
I really enjoyed it. It's a whole new look on things, this is much more interesting than the ones of them still loving each other. Please write more?!