Reviews for Titanic
Guest chapter 2 . 7/20/2016
Look I love the idea I've wanted Kogan Titanic for so long! Problem was I hated the actual movie because I felt it was too rushed the relationship. You've got great ideas but don't base it off the movie. Add your pizazz man! You've got potential, don't go by James Cameron, go with your heart. Here is sort of my version of that scene with a BTR sort of twist to the plot, and add ins referencing Titanic. Basic summary:
* BTR are a popular band rising go fame since 1910.
* Get to perform on Titanic.
* Both Logan and Kendall have been in love. They know they like each other but haven't told each other yet.
* Logan has been suicidal for years because of their manager Griffin's (yes I know very OC it's 10pm here right now so my mind is all wonky) assaults and constant attacks on him because Griffin. (Big Time Bad Boy - 'My pick was on Logan').
* Griffin sees Logan as worthless and makes him work harder by physically punishing him, this has gone unnoticed by his friends.
* He has been stuck in the cycle of assaults, and death threats from Griffin, and wants to be away from the sadness and anxiety he has been enduring.
* Kendall discovers this and plans to frame Griffin. Blah blah blah again I'm very tired so this probably doesn't make sense this plot.

"Like you would understand the shit I've been through?"

He was unable to comprehend the situation. What was his brunette best friend, (and love interest), was implying? When had he became suicidal? Most importantly why is he feeling this way? Numerous questions, that have remained unanswered. Intimidation struck through Kendall, making his heart strings tug at the despair on Logan's face. It was too complex to discover what has been occurring behind his back. After all he wasn't the logical one of the group in contrast to his shorter companion.

"You're right I can't be empathetic, or understand what you've endured. What I do know is I can listen and hear you out, support you and try to make everything better." The leader noted, grassy green eyes meeting chocolate brown, stuck in a panicked gaze, as strong as the waves crashing below them.

The silence was broken by the scoff of the genius. "Of course! That's what they all say, I understand, I completely do! Just do me a favour, fuck off and tell everyone I fell overboard and drowned in the waters below." Kendall's eyes widened with disbelief, when did Logan become so sarcastic? He knew it was a small part of his charisma but never expected it to come out that strong. The younger of the duo sighed in exasperation. 'Why couldn't I be left to my own devices?' He wondered as his eyes stared down at the dark pitiless waters only metres below him.

What Logan didn't expect was the remarkable comeback from his best friend. "For a genius, right now in this situation you're an idiot! Do you even know how cold those waters are down there?" Logan's blood froze within his veins from the pure terror of those words. "Remember that blizzard four years ago in Minnesota, that YOU were left out in?" Kendall asked with pure anxiety in his voice, eyes becoming glassy from the memory.

Logan's eyes widened with terror at the memory. He always hated the winters in Minnesota, of course it was perfect for snowboarding, but temperature wise - it was hell. Vivid memories of him lost in the frozen wasteland, trying to get home from work, was agonising. Flashbacks of cyan tinted lips, tremors convulsing his slim figure, the blistering pain from the icy winds slapping his face. Too much agony, that he can't bear again.

Realising the seriousness of the situation, the genius' mind blanked. For the first time in his life he didn't know what to do! Come back or jump? Leave his friends behind or fix his life? Stuttering in petrification as he faced his companion. 'Anything but that again... ANYTHING BUT THAT!' Was the thought that rung repeatedly like an alarm bell in his head. His vision became blurry with tears from the fear. Distorting the view of the Hockey loving, lime eyed male he loved. "I-i-it would be w-worse than th-that... It would be a maximum t-t-two degrees b-below zero, the water. I-I don't want to relive that p-pain again." Tears started to fall down Logan's face, glistening like stars in the moonlight.

Kendall shakily sighed, relieved. "Yeah genius, so that's why I don't want you and me to have a little swim. This ain't Minnesota!" He paced closer, to close the gap between the him and his suicidal crush. Attempting to stop the sobs forming in his throat, which he was failing with, he responded breathily to Logan, "I know you don't feel the same way but... We can help you Logie, James, Carlos, and me, that's what we are here for! To support you! We need you...". He swallowed the sob starting to escape in his throat, "I need you...".

In his mind, the youngest member of the and knew what to do. "I'm sorry Kendall! I'm so sorry!" Was all he could mutter as he started to sob. Lanky arms and bony hands hoisted the smaller male's physique over the ralling. Now safe in the leader's arms, he buried his face into Kendall's neck. The duo sat there, holding each other, comforting each other, mouths closed but hearts wide open.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
Please make more!
CynCity49 chapter 2 . 5/7/2012
Wow. This story is awesome! I love the Titanic and I have to say, I do love what you're doing with it! Please update soon!
Titled Heart chapter 2 . 5/7/2012
So...gonna be honest here, I love Titanic. As in seen it a million times, saw it three times in theatre when it originally released, can quote the movie word for word, love it. And...this story is quite disappointing, because essentially...that's what you've done. There's no interest for me, because with the dialogue remaining the EXACT same (and yes, you did use the word "her" rather than "him" a few times) all I'm seeing in my head is Jack and Rose. Not the BTR boys. If you could maybe take the basis of the movie and put a BTR spin on it, I might be willing to read more. But if all it's going to be is a written copy of the movie with a few names changed...I'm sorry, I just can't get into it. :(
bluestring chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
Awwww, Kendall saved Logan. How sweet!

Please update as soon as you could :D
btrlover21 chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
oh my freakin goodness! i also love titanic (its my fav movie) and kogan (its my fav btr pairing) this is just so amazing! i love it and cant wait for more )
Ieeerr chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Awesome! ..but because it's exactly like the movie it's hard to actually picture Kendall and Logan. At least.. I have a hard time not seeing/hearing Jack and Rose. And it's also less exciting because I've seen the movie a million this so I know what's gonna happen, that makes the cliffhangers less exciting.

But still. Awesome that you're making a Kogan version of the Titanic!
CrazyKAMESFan13 chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
i love it the words is from yhe movie and i just love it and pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee update it
Koganlover6240 chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
ZI loveit, but I don't want a sad ending like the actual Titanic. I want Kendall and Logan to live together happilly (
0809m chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
OMG, i love it, i love the movie and i love Kogan, just perfect, please update soon, bye
noelle chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
Luv it
Azazel Lockhart chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
holy shit..i lovvvvveeeee youuuuuuuuu..please update...my life depends on it...every chapter you write ill give a awesome review..on...omg i love you your amazing...this story is amazing...ahhhh i love you

your biggest fan azazel
bluestring chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I love titanic and I can't wait for the next chapter :)
CrazyKAMESFan13 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
i love it and i LOVE the titanic so i cannot wait for you to update
ShyVibrant chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I never watched the Titanic..though I heard it was awesome. Seeing Kogan in this..good :)