Reviews for The Researcher's Apprentice
Lelu Kitakaze chapter 1 . 8/14
I really liked this story. I found myself laughing at the end, it was a bit bitter sweet at one point, but it was lovely none the less. Keep up the good work, this was a really great read.
Bast Misao chapter 10 . 5/18/2014
You make no mention of Iris being at the party, where is she?
BennyOak chapter 10 . 1/25/2014
SonicX-JB chapter 10 . 10/9/2013
Amazing story :) Love it!
xxanimeluv3rxx chapter 10 . 8/15/2013
OtakuDiva chapter 10 . 5/30/2013
Why does everyone picture sweet innocent Ash with that Red-haired Demon bitch (refering to Misty) I dont like her so I am glad this turned out to be Yaoi instead of Hetero. Misty to me is a fame whore cause she probably would have wanted to get the fame that Ash won.
great chapter 10 . 1/1/2013
this was amazing and greatly written 1 of the best writings ive seen here ih and CILAN IS S00 J311Y
LuqmanRoxas chapter 10 . 11/23/2012
So Kawaii!I like your story...
pokemaster101 chapter 10 . 10/1/2012
I absolutely LOVE the last line. XDDDDDDD

So sad that Ashy got hurt. :( me no likey homophobes nor people that are desperate for grandchildren. (

But loved the story still! ...Sequel? 8D lol tis fine X)

Keep it up! 8DDDDD
Transcendentalist Tangencies chapter 10 . 8/11/2012
This was a great story! :D
thelonearcanine chapter 10 . 7/15/2012
Oh my GOD! I loved this story! I almost died laughing at the last part with Cilan! Honestly, one of the best pallet shipping stories I've read so far. I plan on writing he first long adventure/romance pallet shipping story, and your story gave me some ideas for something I could do later on in the plot. Thank you for a wonderful read! And now...Sleep! For it is 2:31am, and I can barely hold up my eyelids as I write this!

Thelonearcanine, blazing out!
Annika Day chapter 10 . 6/28/2012
Sorry, I don't get what Cilan means by "GET A ROOM!" :P Lol, this was awesome!
Mantinas chapter 10 . 6/27/2012
I really like this story. It has all the right elements and illudes to much more. I love this! Good luck!
L0STRequiem chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Uhmm, random one for faving Okay?
L0STRequiem chapter 10 . 6/26/2012
Oh That line from Cilan is the best line in the entire Fic, wait, I already told you that already, but still, very good Spiral!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »