Reviews for The Researcher's Apprentice
Tyrannosaurus Meg chapter 10 . 7/27
Hahaha the last part made me laugh so hard! This is the third time I read this story, it's my fauvorite palletshipping at all (and I'm not even English but Italian, it's not so easy for me to read in English, but It's really worth to strive). I know this story is from 2012, but I wanted to say thanks, for make me laugh and cry with this wonderful fanfiction.

-Meggy
Living to Laugh and Love chapter 10 . 3/12
Loved your story - it was totally adorable :)
Lelu Kitakaze chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
I really liked this story. I found myself laughing at the end, it was a bit bitter sweet at one point, but it was lovely none the less. Keep up the good work, this was a really great read.
Bast Misao chapter 10 . 5/18/2014
You make no mention of Iris being at the party, where is she?
BennyOak chapter 10 . 1/25/2014
LOVE THE END
SonicX-JB chapter 10 . 10/9/2013
Amazing story :) Love it!
xxanimeluv3rxx chapter 10 . 8/15/2013
OMFG LOL XDD PLEASE CONTINUE 3
OtakuDiva chapter 10 . 5/30/2013
Why does everyone picture sweet innocent Ash with that Red-haired Demon bitch (refering to Misty) I dont like her so I am glad this turned out to be Yaoi instead of Hetero. Misty to me is a fame whore cause she probably would have wanted to get the fame that Ash won.
great chapter 10 . 1/1/2013
this was amazing and greatly written 1 of the best writings ive seen here ih and CILAN IS S00 J311Y
NewtmasForever chapter 10 . 11/23/2012
So Kawaii!I like your story...
pokemaster101 chapter 10 . 10/1/2012
I absolutely LOVE the last line. XDDDDDDD

EEVEE! 8DDD

So sad that Ashy got hurt. :( me no likey homophobes nor people that are desperate for grandchildren. (

But loved the story still! ...Sequel? 8D lol tis fine X)

Keep it up! 8DDDDD
Transcendentalist Tangencies chapter 10 . 8/11/2012
This was a great story! :D
thelonearcanine chapter 10 . 7/15/2012
Oh my GOD! I loved this story! I almost died laughing at the last part with Cilan! Honestly, one of the best pallet shipping stories I've read so far. I plan on writing he first long adventure/romance pallet shipping story, and your story gave me some ideas for something I could do later on in the plot. Thank you for a wonderful read! And now...Sleep! For it is 2:31am, and I can barely hold up my eyelids as I write this!

Thelonearcanine, blazing out!
Annika Day chapter 10 . 6/28/2012
Sorry, I don't get what Cilan means by "GET A ROOM!" :P Lol, this was awesome!
Mantinas chapter 10 . 6/27/2012
I really like this story. It has all the right elements and illudes to much more. I love this! Good luck!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »