Reviews for It Came From Under the Sink
YubelChan chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
I really don't want Nana to be as clueless as she looks. I don't know. I mean she's an adult and thinks a talking one year old baby is not strange at all. Seriously. I can understand if she plays dumb with her husband's job but still. There's a limit to how clueless on can get. Moving on...

XD Giotto appears! Yay! And poor Tsuna. Lal would probably be just as equally as spartan as Reborn. A bit less since she does seem to have some soft side for him. After awhile... Maybe. I could be just imagining that. XD

Happy be-late birthday! Can't wait to see how Tsuna would react to seeing Giotto seeing Lal. And I wonder what the pairing is going to be at the end... Ahh, well, doesn't matter to me. As long as the story is entertaining enough, I'm good!
ezcap1st chapter 2 . 5/24/2012
Happy birthday! Teehee, Spartan!lal is absolutely lovely!
Lumoa chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
I SHALL REVIEW WITH MY DYING WILLLLLL! *strips out of clothes*

...Well this isn't akward at all...

Hmmm since Giotto is Primo I'm curious what role Tsuna will play in all of this. I'm hoping for the meeting between the two brothers (and father?) will come soon so Tsuna can talk to them about the mafia, although only goodness knows how that will go. I'm hopeful to see Nana not as a clueless housewife but maybe a ass-kicking mama? XD

And happy birthday have fun with your dying will!
DalisaY-17 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
ahahaha - your writing style is just hilarious! Tsuna's reactions are just so adorable. And Lal Mirch instead of Reborn? Wew - haven't seen that before, but sure, why not? Can't wait for your next update! _
ezcap1st chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I laughed. Really, lal is so harsh.
The Neo Productions chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Looks promising!
Hayate No Shinigami chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Wow, nice story. I hope it's not a one-shot though. Your story are good. It's maybe a slight AU but all the same to me. At least they're related to the mafia, right.

Anyway, I really hope that this will be a YAOI story. I really appreciate it if you do. I'll try to follow this story and I'll wait for you to update as well. Don't worry I'll read and review for you too. _ .

CiaoCiao .
YubelChan chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Lmao. I love Lal! And, heck, I think the only Acrobaleno that sugarcoat things would be Fon and Luce. Skull would probably just bluntly say it or stutter and try to avoid it. Maybe. Viper would probably ask for a payment and everyone else would just drop it as it is. X3

Anyways, I like the story so far It's amusing and the details are well done. Not too detailed and have a certain charm to it. o From my perspective anyways. Got some questions popping up in my head that's serving my curiosity but that'll wait for the next chapter.

And, truthfully, as much as I love yaoi, it really depends on how focus the romance is going to be. I'm actually quite tired of the usual romanace comedy thing happening and avoid reading them these days.

Ah, well, I think it's mostly the fact that personality gets really change to suit the romance and the silly nature that happens along with it. Haha... So I guess I like it to be friendship story. I don't mind affection but if it has romanace, I only ask that it's not greatly affecting. Probably just... I don't know. I'm just going to stop before this gets waay to off topic. XD
Lumoa chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Hehehe *jumps around happily* This is looking good! Poor Tsuna having Lal Mirch of all people tell him that his brother is the Vongola Primo. I'm curious to see how you deal with the whole thing, how exactly Giotto made the Vongola family now and how their father has something to do with it. Your writing is good and I am really looking forward to the next chapter! I'm always supportive of yaoi, and I guess a couple I would like to see is Hibari and Tsuna (well you did publish this on Hibari's birthday after all)
DiVaGiRl13 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Very well written, especially if this is your first fanfic (I am assuming, correct me if I'm wrong). I wouldn't say that it's very rushed. The description caught my attention almost instantly, so good job on that. I seldom review fanfics now, but when I saw that you didn't butcher the spelling and grammar, I kind of had a 'hallelujah!' moment. So thank you so much for that!

Onto the chapter, definitely a good start to a story. I was expecting that baby to be Reborn, but was pleasantly surprised to find it was Lal! Nice touch there, adding her in. As much as I adore Reborn, having him be the first one around Tsuna can get rather... tedious, I suppose, in some stories. It takes a bit of the surprise away. But that's just my opinion, ANYWAYS: I really like this so far, I'm curious as to where this will go. And AH! I love stories with Tsuna and Giotto being brothers, I'm hoping to see you explore their relationship. Absolutely love reading about brotherly affection between the two!

As for pairings, hmmm... that depends on how well you'd say you can write romance. Your writing style for the story so far makes me think of in-depth and genuine friendship for starters. But this is only the beginning and it's completely up to you :)I'd give a suggestion, but I'd like to see how you plan on having the characters first.

Ahhh, sorry about that rather large review! Anyways, happy writing, hope to see your next chapter soon!

-diva

PS: I'd say I fall under the "achieve it" or "born weird" category. The majority of my friends would most likely be the last one like Tsuna xD
Amiee chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
That was interesting xD At first I thought it was Reborn stalking Tsuna, but when I found out it was Lal Mirch, I was just as happy

Poor Tsuna, having all this information thrown at him in one go! Indeed, Lal is definatley not one to act sweet on anybody.

Welp, looking forward to the the next and upcoming chapters! -makes puppy eyes- Keep up the good work

Love, Amiee.