Reviews for Kenichi: Fist of Justice
adam chapter 20 . 10/3/2014
that was a great fuckin story it was a little difficult to get into but it all makes sence at the end. i like how he fell to the dark and then came back. i started reading it and didnt stop till it was done
patyyAxe0 chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Review # 100!*
Guest chapter 20 . 2/7/2014
You are the best writer I've ever seen! This story is so freaking awesome! And, unlike most writers I've seen you have actually finished your story! Please make a sequel to this! It could start with Kenichi and Miu dating and getting closer, then they are attacked by the armed division!
kusanagi.godou.10 chapter 20 . 1/16/2014
hmm is this the final?
make more plsssss... the story can end where he had marry Miu and have a son or daughter with him!
DragonKnight159 chapter 20 . 8/21/2013
So after reading the whole story in one sitting (yes it was that good by the way) I have to say: KICK ASS! I can only imagine what the fights with Kenichi and the OSNF would be like. And it's, for the most part, the direction I could see the story going if Miu had died in Tidat.
I won't say anything about misspellings or grammar. What you didn't already admit to then others have likely nitpicked and I would be the highest order of jackass to think you'd go back and correct every little mistake (and that's all they were) after being done with this.
The ending was absolutely perfect, totally Kenichi in every sense of the word. Not a fanservice to Kenichi/Miu fans out there (of which I'm one). Although after beating Saiga do you think that the Armed Division would stand a ghost of a chance against Kenichi? Unless you had a less obvious sequel in mind in which case BRING IT ON!
Jack chapter 20 . 7/24/2013
One more thing. I think that now would actually be the perfect time, these next few months, to begin working on a sequel involving the Armed Division, since the most recent development in the manga has been the revelation about the Hachiou Danzaiba (Eight Executioner Blades or whatever it means) being the Weapon-Wielding version of the Shadow Nine Fists, and their leader being a man actually on-par with the Elder himself. One member of the Hachiou Danzaiba has already been revealed (and the guy is a freaking badass, he can run on top of water the way the Elder can), the rest are about to attack Ryozanpaku and its allies, and have their abilities and names revealed, probably within the next few chapters, the top weapons-disciples in Yomi are being revealed, and the manga is right now starting to show a fight between the LEADER of the Weapons Division, a man said to be an Invincible Superman just like the Elder, and the Elder himself. So now that all the top members of Yami's armed division are being revealed, there should be enough information available soon to write a great fanfic involving them clashing with Ryozanpaku in the ALTERNATE timeline that you have created here. And if this first installment was any indication, whatever fanfic you do write as the sequel WILL be GREAT :)

And, maybe a sequel should address, a little bit, Shigure's quite obvious feelings for Kenichi that clearly go beyond just being his Sensei. Something about him now dating Miu and her being jealous, but feeling like she is unable to tell anyone how she feels or do anything about it at all. Could add some much-needed angst to the story on the part of the actual older Masters, rather than just angst felt by their (former) disciples. Also, some angst on Akisame's part concerning Saiga could be included, considering he was apparently his former best-friend. And, some angst even on Apachai's part, concerning Agaard now being in Big Lock and all and the fact that Apachai himself was not the one to bring him down, just like how Sakaki was talking about Kenichi beating his rival Hongo.

Speaking of Agaard. You should write a one-shot story of the fight where he was brought-down and sent to prison, you never included anything about it in this story. And you should DEFINITELY write a short one-shot about Ma Kensei vs. Mikumo, in my opinion. . .could be both totally badass, and totally hilarious, at the same time :p

I'm not trying to pressure you to write a whole lot. I know this is just something you do as a hobby and you don't make any money from it. I'm just mentioning some things that I would really like to see you write, considering how much I loved this first story.
Jack chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Thank you sir for answering all my questions. I'm not a saint. Just a really, really fast reader. I didn't even read it all in one sitting, I had other stuff I was doing yesterday too.

I still don't see why Miu didn't end up more OPENLY REBELLING against her father's strict rules after he kept her from ever visiting Ryozanpaku or Kenichi for FOUR WHOLE YEARS, though. She may not want to believe that her father would lie to her, but how could she not become suspicious about the fact that she has never received a single reply to any of the letters she sent to Ryozanpaku and to Kenichi? With Kenichi it's understandable, since she's been told there is no way to reach him. . .but even if Ryozanpaku has no actual address, an organization like Yami EASILY has the resources to send mail back and forth to a place that is in the middle of a major city like that. . .so I still don't see why she didn't become more SKEPTICAL.

I guess the only actual "plot hole" that really can be called such is the DNA Test. You say they wouldn't spend so much on such a long-shot. . .but I mean, this is Miu being dead vs. alive that we are talking about. I'm pretty sure that even with their finances so tight, the Ryozapnpaku masters would spare NO EXPENSE when it comes to that. And like I said, a few hundred bucks (or much more) really isn't such a long-shot whenever Sakaki gets one of his Underworld bodyguard jobs. Or, he could just take Apachai to the racetrack with him to talk to the horses and fix the races, like they did in that one chapter. Normally Apachai would be against doing so, but if it was for the purpose of doing the DNA test to see if the body really is Miu's, Apachai would easily be persuaded.

I do REALLY WANNA READ A SEQUEL to this. I WOULD somewhat like to read a PREQUEL about Jenazad, but would MUCH PREFER to read a SEQUEL involving the now 22-year-old Kenichi taking on the Armed Division, and trying to beat the Elder in Rock Paper Scissors so he can date Miu without any issues :p Although it's kinda SILLY to say the Elder would still be requiring such a thing at this point. . .after Kenichi beat Saiga and rescued Miu, I'm pretty sure the Elder would say "okay Ken-chan, I was just screwing with your head, you don't actually need to beat me in order to date Miu, you have proven yourself worthy. I would still like to see you become stronger than me someday, though." Besides, both Kenichi and Miu are fully grown adults, if they want to date they have every right to do so. They've been waiting for this for FOUR WHOLE YEARS, they're 22, they need to finally get around to losing their virginity already, haha :p Not that you should include any GRAPHIC sex-scenes in the sequel, the story should not be a Lemon. . .but, they need to finally hook-up and have children, after being separated for so long they would be UNABLE TO RESIST screwing like BUNNIES every day and night, OBVIOUSLY.
Hard-Swan chapter 15 . 7/23/2013
First and foremost, I can't believe you read the whole thing in one day, you are a saint! Second, I should have elaborated more on that. Kenichi wanted revenge for Jenezad kidnapping, brainwashing, and severely wounding Miu, Not specifying was my bad. Thirdly, a normal family is all she ever wanted. I interpret it more as her father using her good hard against her with an "I wouldn't lie to you" approach. Its not that she's not that dumb or that gullible, it's that she just doesn't want to believe that her father would like to her. Four, I didn't really look into the whole DNA test thing, again my bad, but let me just say that this is the same place that's only had budget enough to buy one fish to feed all the Masters and Miu, so taking $300 on what could be along shot is damn near ruinous. Lastly, I've been working on the stories here in there Before I come out with the sequel for this one I want to come out with a prequel of sorts about the demon fist God. Also I have to add that this Has been very fun. It's like a mini Q&A, More stories are coming, keep reading, goodnight.
Jack chapter 20 . 7/23/2013
And one more question, now that I've finished the whole story and I'm about to go to bed: When will there be a sequel? You mention in the bolded commentary at the very end that you plan to write one, and I assume that it will be about RyozanpakuShinpaku vs. The Armed Division of Yami. As well as about Kenichi's continued attempts to gain the Elder's approval to date Miu :p
Jack chapter 20 . 7/23/2013
Okay so I do stand corrected. HOWEVER. I have a few QUEStIONS, and I still feel there is a plot-hole here. Namely, why is Miu so damn gullible when her father is telling her CONTRADICTORY statements? What I'm referring to is that he told her that he sent a message to Ryozanpaku explaining she was alive and okay. But, he also tells her that Kenichi has run away from Ryozanpaku to avenge her and that he now has bloodlust in his fists. Which would definitely only happen if Kenichi thought Miu was dead. The first lie completely contradicts the second statement which was the truth, and I do not understand that at all. Miu is a smart girl-she may be naive when it comes to some aspects of life, but her logical deductive skills and her cunning are second-to-none, so I find it hard to believe that she would not catch on to all the contradictory things her father is telling her.

Also, DNA testing actually isn't that prohibitively expensive. Only costs about 300 to 1000 dollars depending on the quality of the test. So the idea that Ryozanpaku's financial troubles kept them from being able to afford it to identify the body as Miu's or not is just ridiculous. All they would have to do is wait til Sakaki gets one good underworld job completed and paid for it.
Jack chapter 20 . 7/23/2013
Okay so I do stand corrected. HOWEVER. I have a few QUEStIONS FOR THE AUTHOR, and I still feel there is a plot-hole here. Namely, why is Miu so damn gullible when her father is telling her CONTRADICTORY statements? What I'm referring to is that he told her that he sent a message to Ryozanpaku explaining she was alive and okay. But, he also tells her that Kenichi has run away from Ryozanpaku to avenge her and that he now has bloodlust in his fists. Which would definitely only happen if Kenichi thought Miu was dead. The first lie completely contradicts the second statement which was the truth, and I do not understand that at all. Miu is a smart girl-she may be naive when it comes to some aspects of life, but her logical deductive skills and her cunning are second-to-none, so I find it hard to believe that she would not catch on to all the contradictory things her father is telling her.

TO THE AUTHOR: COULD YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS? Also, could you explain why she DIDN'T MAKE MORE OF AN EFFORT to get in touch with, and actually VISIT, Kenichi and the Ryozanpaku masters during the FIRST COUPLE MONTHS (we have seen that after about eight months she does ask her father if she can do so and he vehemently says no) she was living with Saiga? That also seems to make no sense, given Miu's character. . .speaking of which, why did she not eventually, after YEARS, begin to MORE OPENLY REBEL against Saiga for not letting her see the man she loved and her surrogate-family? She would go CRAZY after FOUR WHOLE YEARS of being denied such a request, wouldn't she?

On a completely unrelated note, I LOVED the particular spelling mistake where "aesthetically" was spelled "asstastically," thus having Kajima say "I do find her ass-tastically pleasing," which actually fits the meaning of what he's saying and is freaking hilarious :p

One more thing: DNA testing actually isn't that prohibitively expensive. Only costs about 300 to 1000 dollars depending on the quality of the test. So the idea that Ryozanpaku's financial troubles kept them from being able to afford it to identify the body as Miu's or not is just ridiculous. All they would have to do is wait til Sakaki gets one good underworld job completed and paid for it, or just have Sakaki take Apachai with him to the racetracks and talk to the horses like happened in that one chapter. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Also, there's the fact that Ryozanpaku has many debts owed to them by HIGH-RANKING POLICE-OFFICIALS like Inspector Honmaki, who have access to cutting-edge forensics labs. All they'd need to do to get a DNA test is call in a favor from Honmaki. . .
Hard-Swan chapter 10 . 7/23/2013
First off, thank you for taking the time to read my story. Second, don't spoil the story by reading the reviews. And lastly, keep reading, you're still less than half way through.
Jack chapter 8 . 7/23/2013
So she wasn't REALLY dead, it was all a deception? I honestly feel gipped. While this was still a great story, I feel like it could have been even better if Miu's death had been real.

Besides, if the Ryozanpaku masters had suspected FROM THE MOMENT THEY FIRST SAW "MIU'S" DEAD BODY THAT IT WASN'T REALLY HER, why the fuck did they never mention such a thing to Kenichi? Seeing that makes me really think that the author changed his mind about the plot midway through, that originally he intended Miu's death to have been the real deal, and later changed his mind in order to be able to have her still be alive so she could have a happy ending with Kenichi.

Basically, I would have liked the story much more (not that I still didn't like it) if it had STAYED totally dark and tragic, rather than taking a turn towards optimism and happiness at the end.
Jack chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
This is a fantastic fanfic. I love the idea of an alternate timeline in which Miu did not get rescued from Jenazad, and he became dissatisfied with her as a disciple (perhaps she continued to be resistant to his brainwashing to make her a Satsujinken) and killed her.

What I like about this fic is that all the characters are written TRUE TO HOW THEY REALLY ARE in the actual canon series. The way Kenichi has flown into a rage, and now is all "kill kill KILL KILL KILLLLLL" is PRECISELY how I really would expect him to react if Miu were senselessly murdered. Sure, he knows damn well that she herself would never want him to go down such a path of bloodshed, but he just would not be able to help himself. As he says in this fic, she is the only woman he ever loved. He would go totally berserk if she were to die.

So basically, what I love about this fanfic is a combination of what a brilliant idea for an alternate-timeline it proposes, as well as how Kenichi's character is portrayed. Despite there being numerous grammar and spelling mistakes, I still must say BRAVO to the author. I would very much like to think that Syun Matsuena himself (the author of the HSDK manga) would enjoy this story if he were to ever read.
Hard-Swan chapter 19 . 5/30/2013
Happy belated birthday to my story