Reviews for Reboot Romance
Mlanie762 chapter 1 . 1/15/2016
I love it! The fact that it happens some years from now makes it really interesting! I can perfectly imagine the world like that eventually, with all the progress in technology development that occured in the past couple years! The Terminals reminded me of an episode of Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles I loved. Egg-shaped, leading to a virtual world where everything looks and feels real, where you can be whoever you want to be and do whatever you want to do... That would be awesome. Serously. Anyway, awesome story, as always! Thanks for sharing it with us!
YourGreatestDream chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Oh my gosh...I just love stories involving virtual reality worlds and romance, and your take on it with Vista is simply amazing! You write the tecnical side of this so well, I can clearly visualize the futuristic holograms, screens and other voice activated technologies. Your idea of having Roxas befriend the three from twilight town over the internet was great, and the idea of them working together to create and code the Usual Spot was genius! The way users can customize their 'homepage' as I'd refer to it, and how Roxas' used flowers as portal links to games and social nets was a brilliant touch. Handing Lea a flower that was to bloom the next day so they'd meet again, was so unique that I had to think back on it to realize that Roxas gave Axel a flower, an act that is cliche romance...that was unspeakably romantic and clever! Omg, that was brilliant!

The moment I read the first sentence about the mystery roommate with a hoody over his head, it just clicked in my head and I was jumping for joy...yeah I totally saw it coming, but I couldn't wait to read that bit of brilliance where they'd see each other and say eachother's online names. Turns out that's Exactly what happened! Loved it! The awkwardness between them that real life provided was so realistic I nearly slapped myself for thinking they'd just throw themselves into each others arms from the start. Really well done!
The Orgasmic Uke chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
I knew it! I had a feeling Lea was his roommate. Or I guess that's what i was hoping for. AND IT TURNED OUT TO BE TRUE! Oh I REALLY liked this one. Because I love the digital world tihng and meeting people and all that goodness. I really liked this. A Lot. Definately one I'll re-read later on. As always, well done!
xXUndertaker-19Xx chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Loved it! I wish there was something like vista in the world!
enterwithalohamora chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Ohmysweetcheezus
Lady Boo chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
...Wow. That was really intense. I especially liked the futuristic references, and the lovely grammar and vocabulary.
I love this couple so thanks for writing about them!
I enjoyed the story and am slightly sad it ended.
Anyway, well done!
theresanowlinmymarmalade chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
haha, I guess I'm typically a ninja reader for the most part, but I just had to leave a comment on what an amazing story this was. Well done :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
This is my absolute hands down favorite. It's so original and clever XD And oh so sexyyyyyy
Crystalssparklinginthesun chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Luv this! 3
Lakshyarahita chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Youuuu... second time reading this story, and it's still crazy wonderful. Since this is a happy fic, it was kind of obvious that Axel was his roomie, but how they found out and the way Roxas ended Transmission and, just, the whole concept of sense of self-worth winning over horniness! XD I also adored their dialogues, they're so... they're so... they're so PERFECT for each other! I can't decide which one I like more in this fic, even if Roxas is the narrator, you know? I normally don't reread stories, but this one fills me with happy feelings whenever I remember it. :) Oh yeah, I also loved the concept of how Vista is insanely awesome and usually is better than reality, but nothing beats true face-to-face interaction. It's an interesting universe
Mrs Firepants chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
This was hot.

I love fanfics like this one. They make me shiver and blush at the same time.

Cannot write anything more now, my mind's busy with their, um... preparation.
Spittfyre chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Wow, such a neat story! *heart* The setting was a big part of it and I really loved this futuristic world you created, you always put in enough details to make it so believable.
Too believable. See, now I want one of those terminals! XD Techonology needs to advance quicker so I can "travel" places without the cost like that. Of course I'd probably end up as one of those vista addicts they're warned about in school, normal computer usage has already got me bad enough!
Still when I read about how Roxas originally didn't care about his roommate because people in reality don't matter so much, I think I'm just fine with the way things are now. lmfao The future worries me sometimes

But I felt it was nice how neither of them really altered their appearance much in the virtual reality. I think that says something when you have all the bodies and features to choose from, but choose to basically stick with your own. ;p Same with how they had too much self-respect to have sex outside the real world, or at least thought they did, good principles to have, but they were fighting a losing battle there! lol I really loved that flirty banter, it was fun reading! My favorite lines were actually from Axel, the "If you don't want to be ravished, don't give me those eyes that beg for it "and "You're the awesomest roommate ever and you're going to be so bad for my tests scores" ones, both are just perfect! Plus he gave Rox the Sunshine nickname, I've always liked that one for him

Very cool fic!

*end transmission*
Sayonara7 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
This was AH-FUCKING-MAZING! I Freaking love stories like this! And OH GOD your smut is pure perfection and hotness and unghhh xD SOOOO reading moar of your stuff!
Yaoilovergirl256 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Too lazy to log in... Oh well. I really really really like this story! Akuroku is awesome! And Roxas lives in the same city as me... XD loved the story, keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012