Reviews for Cancelled
yumi-no-baka chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
...*sweatdrop*

yanno, now i'm really really scared of the movie...
qkslvr chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
*giggles* I know that play! That was sooo funny, too. Wow, what I'd do to see Tsuzuki dress up as Frank N Furter...
Gpilot04 chapter 1 . 12/5/2002
BWAHAHAHAHAHAH! that is so funny! wishd you continue this story. watari, fishnet, french maid outfit. rowrl!
Sweetdeily-departing chapter 1 . 9/3/2002
hehehe, have to remember that lil trick. *evil grin* You have a wonderful way of writing, and its truly fantastic, i cant wait to see much more from you!
Sissy chapter 1 . 8/6/2002
Cool! I think it would be best if you write more. I really want to find out IF they actually do the play and IF Hisoka doesn't blow another fuse. Really great.
lol chapter 1 . 7/19/2002
LOL _
Asidian chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
This was hilarious. I knew what play it was as soon as you mentioned the 'gold fabric'... Still trying to decide whether that's a good thing or a bad thing, though. In any case, this was very much enjoyed! _
D'MoNiQ chapter 1 . 5/31/2002
*ROFL* Fawny! Will there be another part? Dun mind waiting, ya know. Cute fic! V
Ysabet chapter 1 . 5/31/2002
You are a bad, baaaad woman. It's a sad thing to think of indeed that even the Afterlife has a Doctor Frankenfurter in it ("it's just a jump to the left- badadadah! And a step to the ri-ri-ri-ri-ri-right!") Aheheheh... (sweatdrop)