Reviews for All Good Things
Buddy5647 chapter 5 . 6/30
How would I like to see this end? Ziva finds the 2, takes them to a cabin in the forest. Does all sorts of Mossad things to them, tells Tim and asks if he wants a tape. She goes home, checks the feed from her cabin camera, to make sure they still live, shoots her laptop and disappears without a trace. Forever.
Poldasauce chapter 5 . 6/26/2014
This story is so sad, yet full of emotion!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/24/2013
Please come back to this story! I would love to find out what happens to the creature and her other half when Gibbs and company get a hold of them!

Lisa
the electric phantom chapter 5 . 2/10/2013
Okay, you CANNOT leave us there! I mean, TIMMY! Oh, poor Tim. I'm so glad Ziva found him, and even gladder that he's currently alive! :D
camry72 chapter 5 . 11/4/2012
I wonder why it would worry them though? Well ... more than usual. It makes sense. I know they want their friend back. But the woman he fell in love with lied to him and put him in the hospital the day he was going to propose, he's only been there for a few days and they haven't visited him. So of course he's not going to be fine. I hope they don't force the issue to much. I mean don't let him fall into a depression but at the same time let him deal with happened and not try to "fix" him before then.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
Any chance if updating soon? :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Just curious as to when you will be updating this story
mr danish fan chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
it's a good story so hopefully you will continue this story soon
Rocky Pond chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
UPDATE SO I CAN FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED TO MCGEE
Sazzita chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
Love the story loving the hint of McGiva

2 little things why where the team not at the hospital & Why was only Ziva looking for him
vegasdude83 chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
poor mcgee y cant he find a woman who wont hurt him in some way, even abby has but nothing like the girl in this story, i hate that the shows writers seem 2 enjoy torturing him
dr3 chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
WHY do psycho-tramps always find Tim. He is the sorta man any woman would be glad to have love them. He is such a sweet prize.
beverlie4055 chapter 3 . 6/5/2012
love the chapter
mario77 chapter 3 . 6/5/2012
this story and getting better through the chapters, I look after
Blank111 chapter 3 . 6/5/2012
We are calling Gibbs soon right?

Augh! Update soon.