Reviews for Dizygotic Variance in 4A
Guest chapter 2 . 9/20/2015
So it's been 3 years since you updated this, but I wanted to tell you that, despite there being only 2 chapters, this story is brilliant. I like the potential it has and you write so wonderfully! I'm about to read the rest of your fics because right now, I'm in the biggest Shenny mood and I need a good fix. Thank you for all your fics and your beautiful writing! Keep doing what you do and I wish you well in all your endeavours
rezmutt chapter 2 . 9/6/2015
So I know it's been a long while since you've updated this story but I was just wondering if you ever would. Because I love it and would be so interested to see where it could go
E chapter 2 . 8/16/2015
I hope you come back and finish this great story. The concept is great and so far everyone is in character. The changes caused by Missy's presence is fascinating. Thank you for this wonderful view of what could have been.
Moonflower26 chapter 2 . 6/10/2015
It is wonderful beginning of what could be an epic story. Will you please come back to it?
PrincessNhymoe chapter 2 . 5/18/2015
I'd love to see Penny kicking Leonard in the nuts. The fact that she overheard him talking, calling dibs, should be enough reason... Nah... He's just out for her looks, bet she'll see that so, too.
ObsessiveCompulsiveReading chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
I think what I enjoyed the most about this chapter was for as in character as you are writing Sheldon, there are believable difference in his character due to his living with Missy. The whole WWMD scene with Leonard is proof. Hope you update soon, I would love to read more!
kimjo2 chapter 2 . 3/21/2015
Sorry you didn't keep up with the story, it seemed fun. Thanks so much
ObsessiveCompulsiveReading chapter 2 . 1/24/2015
This is a great concept, I can't wait to read more. I'm wondering, though, if you are gonna pair Raj and Missy together eventually?
Cibom chapter 2 . 11/11/2014
I am also in multiple points of love with this chapter. This story over all, in fact. I do hope you come back to it soon. Thank you for writing!
Avalonn chapter 2 . 6/22/2014
I wasn't sure about this story at first I just hope you make sheldon alittle more human then anything and lenord alittle more of a nerdy dork. I can't wait for the next chapter though
LiekkeenValve chapter 2 . 2/27/2014
I found your writings just a short while ago - which you may have noticed from the several favorites on your stories within the last few days - and I must commend you on your light but true potrayal on these difficult characters!
I love to read PennySheldon -fanfiction and more often that not, end up being dissappointed by OOC characters. While one could argue that this is not entirely canon, I really like the way you have expanded on Sheldon's nature instead of modifying it.
Would love to get to read more of this soon!
Kolobusamanda chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
Cute story! I love Missy, and I think Penny would be best friends with her! Hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/27/2013
Lovely.
GhibliGirl91 chapter 2 . 10/1/2013
Oh please update this. I love it so far. I kind of like the idea of it extending over the years actually, but depending on how you write you might prefer just to stay within a small time-frame. I hope Missy gets protective, that would be fun.
sharpestsatire chapter 2 . 9/12/2013