Reviews for Heavy
Guest chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
asfdaahklh. 3 This chapter made me admire Groose, because he was timid and shy, unlike when we first were introduced to him in the game. Only thing I didn't like was that it ended with a cliffhanger. 3 Beautiful writing, and I bet it will only get better as this goes on.
Skylurker chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
Wow, nice! I love this pairing! I'll be looking forward to an update :)
anondabunny chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
Oh my gosh...PLEASE WRITE MORE! You are so talented and this story has a lot of potential, I really hope to see more of your work on this story.
TheSlackerestSlifer chapter 2 . 5/24/2012
Awwwwww! Yay an update! I'm really looking forward to reading this story all the way through, update by update... hahaha It's enjoyable to read. I really like this pairing so it's nice to see a story like this one. Can't wait for more!
TheSlackerestSlifer chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
oooh yay I love this pairing so much. Haha I will definitely watch this story! I can't wait to see what developments occur! :) good day
ryttu3k chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
...Could it be? Could someone other than me be writing a multi-chapter, in-character, consensual Link/Groose fic? Yay!

Definitely going to be watching this - it's pretty good so far, and just... yay, my SS OTP done well! :)