Reviews for From Thickets and From Thorns
Guest chapter 19 . 7/4/2013
3ed it, especially the Rachel interuption... ;D
HPkitty chapter 18 . 9/14/2012
I loved this whole fic, and I thought it was awesome how you tied the ending back into the TV series. One of my favorite things (other than the Klaine) was Sebastian, I've always loved him- and you portrayed him awesomely. I'm off to check out the rest of your stuff, great job!
Me chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
Ha ha. More in the near furniture. Spelling mistakes can be funny.
jajo chapter 10 . 7/1/2012
And now I am in love with your Blaine.
jajo chapter 9 . 7/1/2012
I am in love with your Sebastian.
itsjustalittlemakeup chapter 6 . 6/23/2012
I am loving your Sebastian. Seriously I keep giggling every time he talks. :) I am also loving this story and it's probably going to keep me up until far to early in the morning.
Eponime chapter 18 . 6/18/2012
The ending was perfect! :) I loved the quote from the show. And getting Rachel to play herself was great. I hope you have a good summer! :)
ninjabookworm chapter 18 . 6/7/2012
Theres always such a bittersweet feeling when I finish your stories. I hope that you have a lot of fun over the summer and I wish you the best
ninjabookworm chapter 17 . 6/6/2012
I don't want it to end
OneTwoOne chapter 18 . 6/4/2012
haha ;D Only Rachel could really play herself!.. Loved the ending, but very much hoping for a sequel!
The Colfer Who Flew chapter 18 . 6/3/2012
Aw! What a great ending! I just love what you do with the characters! I'm sad to see it go, but I'll be right here when you come back! :3
paddyofurniture chapter 18 . 6/3/2012
Good story overall. Loved the ending.
dancing123 chapter 18 . 6/2/2012
Awww:) such a good ending!
Nightingale63 chapter 18 . 6/2/2012
sweet ending ... good use of a quote from the show! I've loved this story, and will miss it (but of course will be on the lookout for more of your writing, which I really do love).
Thaliana chapter 18 . 6/2/2012
This was awesome. Thank you so much for sharing it. Fantastic plot, amazing characterization, and I LOVED the twist with Rachel in the end. I'm selfishly sorry not to see anything new from you for awhile, but hopefully you'll come back with LOTS of ideas! Yeah, you heard me...I'm selfish. What else is new?

I adore you.