Reviews for From Thickets and From Thorns
ravencarr chapter 11 . 10/16/2017
Your AN "I'm super tired so please excuse the inevitable type-os." is making me smile big time :)))) Typos in any ffic definitely annoyed me to death but sometimes there're ones that're just freaking hilarious! Especially yours (my all-time favourite) "near furniture". :DDDDDDDD Still couldn't get it out of my head.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/4/2013
3ed it, especially the Rachel interuption... ;D
HPkitty chapter 18 . 9/14/2012
I loved this whole fic, and I thought it was awesome how you tied the ending back into the TV series. One of my favorite things (other than the Klaine) was Sebastian, I've always loved him- and you portrayed him awesomely. I'm off to check out the rest of your stuff, great job!
Me chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
Ha ha. More in the near furniture. Spelling mistakes can be funny.
jajo chapter 10 . 7/1/2012
And now I am in love with your Blaine.
jajo chapter 9 . 7/1/2012
I am in love with your Sebastian.
itsjustalittlemakeup chapter 6 . 6/23/2012
I am loving your Sebastian. Seriously I keep giggling every time he talks. :) I am also loving this story and it's probably going to keep me up until far to early in the morning.
Eponime chapter 18 . 6/18/2012
The ending was perfect! :) I loved the quote from the show. And getting Rachel to play herself was great. I hope you have a good summer! :)
ninjabookworm chapter 18 . 6/7/2012
Theres always such a bittersweet feeling when I finish your stories. I hope that you have a lot of fun over the summer and I wish you the best
ninjabookworm chapter 17 . 6/6/2012
I don't want it to end
OneTwoOne chapter 18 . 6/4/2012
haha ;D Only Rachel could really play herself!.. Loved the ending, but very much hoping for a sequel!
The Colfer Who Flew chapter 18 . 6/3/2012
Aw! What a great ending! I just love what you do with the characters! I'm sad to see it go, but I'll be right here when you come back! :3
paddyofurniture chapter 18 . 6/3/2012
Good story overall. Loved the ending.
dancing123 chapter 18 . 6/2/2012
Awww:) such a good ending!
Nightingale63 chapter 18 . 6/2/2012
sweet ending ... good use of a quote from the show! I've loved this story, and will miss it (but of course will be on the lookout for more of your writing, which I really do love).