Reviews for Lost and found
Clavel chapter 10 . 9/17
Scorp is the best
Thank you for sharing this lovely story with all of us!
Clavel chapter 9 . 9/17
This one was a great chapter, I loved the last bit btw
Clavel chapter 7 . 9/17
That was an excellent chapter!
And a nice twist on what happened. :D
Clavel chapter 2 . 9/16
Hey, I just started to read this because a friend recommended it to me. It's fantastic so far!
Unidentified Gem chapter 10 . 7/2
nice story !
CeLuDaMaTe chapter 10 . 4/15/2015
Lovely story. I am so glad I found it. As with all good things it ended too soon...wish there was more. Thanks for sharing.
kiwi pineapple chapter 10 . 9/29/2014
thank you so much for writing this! I haven't read fanfiction for many many years. I always got annoyed by how a character was portrayed or the grammer or the plot. But you got this world. You changed little things but you kept the harry potter feel. I think you've given me the motivation to start reading fanfiction you so much
Elluzions chapter 10 . 7/28/2014
I really enjoyed reading this story! I loved seeing the relationship progress between both Hermione and Draco and also their relationship with the kids. Thanks for sharing with your readers!
marthapreston4 chapter 5 . 6/19/2014
These kids are adorable little trouble makers
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
surprised this doesnt have more reviews its good
Guest chapter 10 . 4/24/2013
love! update?
RoseHyperionMalfoy chapter 10 . 12/10/2012
Such a great story! It completely enthralled me from the very beginning! I loved the characterization of Draco and Hermione.
chrisfaithalin chapter 10 . 8/29/2012
I loved every minute of this story and how you wrapped it up is brilliant. I really enjoyed the epilogue. I'm glad that they got their happy ending, but it didn't see too cheesy or sentimental. The one thing I would have liked to see more of, was the children's reactions to the relationship and how they responded to the melding of the lives. Other than that though, I thought you did a really great job pacing this story and wrapping things up nicely. Awesome story.
chrisfaithalin chapter 7 . 8/28/2012
I love the pacing of this story and that it isn't too rushed, but they aren't being idiots for 30 chapters before they realize they have feelings for each other. I like that you are keeping it interesting by not using cheap ploys, but giving very in depth character development and you analyze these characters well. I loved the conversation with Astoria and how that played out. And once again, the kids are adorable.
MissKukyMonster chapter 10 . 8/27/2012
Very sweet story, I liked it all :) Thanks for sharing!