Reviews for Lost and found
CeLuDaMaTe chapter 10 . 4/15
Lovely story. I am so glad I found it. As with all good things it ended too soon...wish there was more. Thanks for sharing.
kiwi pineapple chapter 10 . 9/29/2014
thank you so much for writing this! I haven't read fanfiction for many many years. I always got annoyed by how a character was portrayed or the grammer or the plot. But you got this world. You changed little things but you kept the harry potter feel. I think you've given me the motivation to start reading fanfiction you so much
Elluzions chapter 10 . 7/28/2014
I really enjoyed reading this story! I loved seeing the relationship progress between both Hermione and Draco and also their relationship with the kids. Thanks for sharing with your readers!
marthapreston4 chapter 5 . 6/19/2014
These kids are adorable little trouble makers
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
surprised this doesnt have more reviews its good
Guest chapter 10 . 4/24/2013
love! update?
RoseHyperionMalfoy chapter 10 . 12/10/2012
Such a great story! It completely enthralled me from the very beginning! I loved the characterization of Draco and Hermione.
chrisfaithalin chapter 10 . 8/29/2012
I loved every minute of this story and how you wrapped it up is brilliant. I really enjoyed the epilogue. I'm glad that they got their happy ending, but it didn't see too cheesy or sentimental. The one thing I would have liked to see more of, was the children's reactions to the relationship and how they responded to the melding of the lives. Other than that though, I thought you did a really great job pacing this story and wrapping things up nicely. Awesome story.
chrisfaithalin chapter 7 . 8/28/2012
I love the pacing of this story and that it isn't too rushed, but they aren't being idiots for 30 chapters before they realize they have feelings for each other. I like that you are keeping it interesting by not using cheap ploys, but giving very in depth character development and you analyze these characters well. I loved the conversation with Astoria and how that played out. And once again, the kids are adorable.
MissKukyMonster chapter 10 . 8/27/2012
Very sweet story, I liked it all :) Thanks for sharing!
chrisfaithalin chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
I love this so far and if I didn't desperately need sleep I would just keep reading. I like the dynamic that you've created with both Draco and Hermione being widows. And their kids are just adorable. I'm a sucker for single-dad Draco stories. I really enjoyed that you are mixing in with the relationship stuff the fallout from the war and how Draco is treated. Also, so great that you didn't make Draco just open up and be comfortable with everybody. It was very believable that while he would be civil to the Weasleys, he wouldn't necessarily know what to do with their hospitality and it would be awkward. Oh and yay for both Fred and George! I can't wait to read more tomorrow.
Megan chapter 10 . 6/7/2012
I can honestly say this is one of the best fanfictions I have found anywhere on any subject, and I would kill to read more. :)
Divess chapter 10 . 6/6/2012
Lovely story and a lovely ending. I am going to miss this story. So sorry to see it end. Thank you for sharing it with me. See you next story.
ChaserFeather62 chapter 10 . 6/6/2012
Great way to end it, love the fact that Draco Malfoy's first born son is a Hufflepuff! :)
RightMeow chapter 10 . 6/6/2012
I LOVE IT! IT WAS SO BEAUTFUL! AMAZING!'