Reviews for Study In Magic
Dragon of Selene chapter 11 . 1/21
I kinda want to see Lestrade and Co's reaction to Aziraphale.
Oracle Oci chapter 2 . 8/31/2015
"We don't work together... The Apocalypse was an exception."
Wow it feels bloody weird to read about Az and Crowley acting like casual acquaintances, if even that; as if they didn't happily have an Arrangement for hundreds of years! Not quite sure where this undertone of disdain between them is coming from? (it certainly doesn't read as any tone of friendly or teasing, and sounds kind of strange among the references of them being/acting as friends)

Their personas as Sherlock/John however are quite interesting! Will be looking forward to see how much supernatural elements/cheating will be involved on both sides of the mystery.
InkHeart17 chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
Ooh! I am so intrigued by this premise. It's a wonderful crossover.
Kerowyn6 chapter 11 . 9/4/2014
Awesome story, and. I know it's been dead for over a year, but please update it! I like your oc. That takes skill. Please update!
Sparrow49 chapter 11 . 5/30/2014
This is fabulous! You've got that Gaiman/Pratchett flair and humor down pat, and the whole concept of this crossover is quite brilliant. I hope you'll continue!
Emari-chan chapter 11 . 5/4/2014
This is both brilliant and hysterical. If you write more, I will definitely read it.
tiffan chapter 2 . 4/23/2014
Hi, I just wanted to say: I love that story! You really picked up Terry Pratchett's style of writing. Good Omens is one of my favourite books, and Sherlock one of my favourite TV-shows, so I kin of like that combination:)
maleficus-lupus chapter 11 . 10/1/2013
*snickers* This is coming along swimmingly, at least for us readers if not the characters, I would really like to see some Lestrade interaction though.
bluebell chapter 11 . 9/2/2013
Loving this fic so much! Its funny and still incharacter for both sherlock/crowley and john/aziraphale. Cant wait for the next chapter!
mabpagan chapter 10 . 4/22/2013
I LOVE this story-thank you for updating it!

I think the chapter works fine-you incorporated the flashback to show how Sam was suckered-I mean, encouraged-to join the coven. It's a little non-linear, but this isn't the type of story that can be told in a linear manner. Good job!
Zantetsuken Reverse chapter 10 . 4/20/2013
The chapter is good, nothing wrong with moving back and forth. Believe me, if you've ever watched Baccano...
Zantetsuken Reverse chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
Ah. The Chinese-Japanese thing, I was about to say something about that. But to some people, China is Japan and Japan is China.
FD chapter 9 . 2/21/2013
I love you for writing this. It somehow sounds like something that prachett (sp?) And gaiman would write, but with a twist.
ArgentNoelle chapter 9 . 2/20/2013
Funny. I liked it.
mabpagan chapter 9 . 2/15/2013
I am in awe at how well you capture the Gaiman/Pratchett narrative voice and structure. Sheer perfection!