Reviews for The Inner Lands
gindensmi chapter 1 . 10/24/2019
Loved it!
JanieOhio chapter 1 . 8/18/2019
That was like a crazy acid trip, lol. I think I liked it? well written, as always, but a bit more surreal than I usually go for. great job, though.
YaoiHellian chapter 1 . 3/26/2017
Odd as hell but a very fascinating story. I love the Fae though both the light and dark kingdoms are nightmarish in "nature" but this was a very weird yet oddly hypnotizing take on that realm. I'm really enjoying your writing style and creativity. Please do continue writing.
MissMJS chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
Holy shit, this has more creativity than I can muster up in a lifetime! Kudos to you!
Mirage chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
very interesting story i like how it id go, the thought behind it,the Pairing, the slow courting, how draco was
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
Great story! I'd love to see another like this where harry is a sidhe
Anon chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
I half-way expected Harry to wake up in the end, it all having been a spectacularly vivid acid trip. For which he'd then make an oath never to do drugs ever again, because serious, what the hell?
Arwenia chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
MY GOD! I LOVE THIS.! This is beyond good or exhilerating or awesome.! This is GOD LIKE.! It should be illegal.! I am expression-stunted right now. WoW.
abandonedaccount451 chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
This story, like harry potter, has that extra touch of magic, it is a thrilling read and i loved every second of it
Star chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
A very well-written and unique story, that is very well described with fantastic imagery and original plotline.
faithNfantasy chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I don't know if you know this or not but there is a rumor that your JK Rowling in disguise. That's how I heard of you. I was reading grim/ichi ff and one of my fav authors said that you were the best hp writer and she thought you were JK. Funny enough I can understand why, you are an extraordinary writer. I haven't read much of Drarry but you made me a fan. Keep up the good work!

XO,

FNF
SpokenSoftly chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
An utterly enthralling story, breaking several of my cardinal sins of fanfiction but managing despite that to be a fantastic read. I would love to see a sequel if the fancy ever strikes you, as I'm sure many others would.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
amazing story! Good job
thelxiepeia chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
simply beautiful. however do you come up with this stuff? the imagery and details are stunning and brilliant. and omg that was the most gorgeous sex scene i've ever read *_*
Huffledor chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
holy. shit.
man, this was probably the most wonderful story ive read. the plot, the sheer fantastic nature of the whole thing, the depth of the characters... its like one of the fantasy stories i would purchase from barnes and noble :) a job well done! i cant wait to read more of your work!