Reviews for Hetalia Mary Sue Test
Marisa Hiyama chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
My Luxembourg needs spicing up xD Awesome test!
Person chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
I got 12 for my OC, and that's without the subtraction. It's -38 with the subtractions, did I make her way too boring? D:
A Fallen Soldiers Last Prayer chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
24 for my character, Iran
But that'ds only because I actually DID research on the country and his girlfriend, Pakistan(may or may not change, depending on relations between the two nations)
utubepoop chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Holy ****. Rwanda got a -17 because I actually RESEARCHED the frickin country!?
Free hugs for all chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Without actually doing the subtracions i got a four for my scotland OC.
I'm really happy about that ouo
((a colony were they ever tortured by their colonizer? [2] Beaten?[1] Abused? [1] Sexually harassed? [2] Raped? [2] (Add 15 more if raped by France or/and if historically inaccurate.)
For this one i do think Arthur would be rough on all of his brothers after taking them over. So i had a yes for beaten and abused (only half for tortured but i still did two points)))
With subtractions i would've had a -51... ono is my scotty too boring?
skyh8er chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
My Oc got a 3. Not bad :)
Not so smart Asian chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
I got a negative. I'm not sure how much, but I'm really sure it's a negative; I didn't even subtract it. Well it's really -24 now that I counted it. It's probably too boring. Well, my Philippines Male!OC is a little bit like Italy, only more... rebellish? He doesn't really think of his actions, loves cock-fighting (I searched on the stereotypes, and this came out. Well yeah, many filipino men are so into this, so even if it's negative, I added it up, for the sake of humor.), eats weird food, is half-naked at home (to comfort himself. I'm not being a bit of a pervert towards my OC. It's relevant.), loves texting, loves to watch soap operas, and agrees to whatever America says.

I'll be taking this test again for my Malaysia and Indonesia OCs. I'm making a MaPhilIndo story, as you see. But I have to sleep now. I'll share the results when I take the test again.
AskChaosItaly chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
I am going to start giving this to every OC that RPs with me. As I have gotten huge amounts of bad OCs.
xxNewMoon29xx chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Lmao! I got -5
KissTheChocolate chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
-21 LOL
Maybe he's a little too boring D:
Dancing Shadows Alchemist chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
My character scored in the negatives! I started laughing when I finished adding it all up.
MarinaTheJolteonMaster chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
I got a 9, but she is from a different planet and a nation I totally made up, She is also mistaken for a male for an extended period of time so the score may not be entirely accurate. :P

ether way this is a good basic test, I like the part where you get 50 points if it's a girl in love with Sweden. XD kinda harsh but funny.
Agent Mississippi chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Thanks so much, this was really helpful! Just a quick suggestion... Don't subtract too many points for hardcore research unless you make more sue-traits cost more points :)
lanet iyi chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Holy...0!?
Manaphy Natu chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Maybe you should change it up a bit... I ended up getting -16 for my Greenland OC, and I would have ended up getting 8 if it weren't for the subtracter things. I looked at the rest of the reviews, and everyone else seems to have gotten negative scores or a really low score. Either everyone who took this test coincidentaly happened to have a boring OC, or the test might be a bit flawed. You probably should change the subtracter thing. -10 for reaserching your OC seems like a lot, considering most of the questions give like 2 points.

I don't mean to be cruel, I'm just saying. Sorry if that sounded mean :(