Reviews for Trainwreck Hearts
lonelymonsters chapter 1 . 7/19
so good I'm so sad
flacka94 chapter 16 . 8/14/2016
One more year, maybe one more update xD pleaseeeeeeeee
aquitaineq chapter 16 . 5/11/2016
Wow I just binged read this whole thing, mainly on my phone and now my eyes really hurt! I like it, I really need some lovies between the two though or I'm going to break in half! And Steve! He should be mad at Tony, he should confront him about the fall and be angry, forgive him sure, but he shouldn't forgive drunken abuse so easily.
saphie1990 chapter 16 . 5/7/2016
I just found your story. Hopefully you'll update.
Crystalzap chapter 7 . 3/28/2016
really?! I'd think Tony would just throw a 'FU' to Fury and ignore the call
Guest chapter 16 . 1/5/2016
It's been a year again! Time for a update! _
Guest chapter 16 . 11/29/2015
C'mon, update! I /need/ my daily dose of Steve whump and this is one of the only places where you can get a decent brew. In a sense, this story is almost like coffee for me. I /can not/ function without it! So I'm blaming you if my presentations slip!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/29/2015
Well shit.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/29/2015
Forget what I typed, Tony's still a selfish ass-hole.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/29/2015
Took your goddamn sweet time to realize what an ass you are, Stark! Are you gonna need a near death experience every time in order to realize your being a goddamned selfish ass-hole!?... Pardon my French, but I really needed to get that out.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/29/2015
Wauw. I thought I had seen the max of how much of a dick Tony could be, but this, this takes that to a whole new world!
microscope chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
I always forget how much I love this until I reread the first chapter. Now I'm obsessed again ;-;
NfanfictionM chapter 16 . 5/30/2015
I absolutely love your story! Beautiful portrayal of the characters. You see so many fics were the characters are completely ooc, this is really refreshing. I don't even ship Stony but this fic made me realize why so many people do. Please update this story eventually. I understand that real life gets in the way but I'm willing to wait a long time as long as in the end you wrap up this wonderful story with the conclusion it deserves. Thank you for writing such a emotional rollercoaster of a story.
KDean9 chapter 16 . 5/30/2015
Oh no no you must update soon! This a is a damn good story ! I love it ! Thank you so much for writing it and still updating it! Great work can't wait for more !
microscope chapter 16 . 5/24/2015
YES THIS IS THE BEST FANFICTION STORY IVE EVER READ. I KID YOU NOT. YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL WRITER. THIS IS JUST AN ABDOLUTELY INCREDIBLE PIECE. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!