Reviews for Trainwreck Hearts
Please update soon! This story is just...PLEASE UPDATE
TheDarkSideHasCookies101 chapter 16 . 2/16
wow. i thought this was abandoned, i was so surprised to see this update. love your work.
Oh my god. Best fanfiction ever. Please keep writing this masterpiece
surge chapter 16 . 1/18
An old reader here, although I'm too lazy to log in. Although I had to reread the story I am very happy you updated. I love your portrayal of an abusive relationship and how steve denies that he should be treated better and trapped in depression. I love whats going on with clint and Tony here. Hope you chose to update again
Seulement Alors chapter 16 . 1/14
You updated! I've been waiting and re-reading this story, thinking of where you'll take the plot, and you didn't disappoint. Good chapter, and looking forward to the next. Thank you.
LupinandHarry chapter 16 . 1/14
Wow, it certainly has been a very long while. But I'm still glad you put this up. :3 incredible.
Fleur chapter 16 . 1/14
I'm so *BEEP*ing happy! You have no idea how happy i am lol.
Welcome back and thank you for NOT quitting! Great chapter! I'm glad Steve can rest a little, poor thing... Love your Protective!Clint
Can't wait for more, just hope i won't have to wait another year :-p
Hope you're well, and thanks again!
You Light The Sky chapter 16 . 1/14
That was amazingly heartbreaking and just showcases how much the avengers depend on their captain. Wow, thank you so much for this update. I will always adore your story. And i totally understand really long periods of hiatus. How are you doing lately?

Back to the story... i love bruce and natashas little moment and how bruce had to hang on to clinical detachment to help steve. Also love how strong and awesome clint is. Makes me wish things were different.

Only hope that steve will wake up soon. I am kind of scared to know what the hulk serum did to him. It would be kind of ironic if it made him fluctuate between superpowered captain america and the pre serum version of himself.

Thank you thank you for updating again! The world needs more steve whump stories.
MarieP chapter 16 . 1/14
This is freaking gut wrenching! You writing is wonderful...I can FEEL the emotions and the despair. Bravo! Well done! Can't wait for more...
Tacpebs chapter 16 . 1/14
I'm still here! If anyone is a fan, they understand real life happens more importantly than the world of fan fiction. It sucks, but we have to do it. I'm just thankful you remembered us and spent your free time to work on this story. Loved the update. I eagerly and patiently await the next chapter. Barely. Lol.
nightowlv chapter 16 . 1/14
So, so excited to see an update! I was afraid this had been abandoned. The delay is fine with me, though, if it means you'll eventually return and give us more of this wonderful angsty story. I don't have time to read the chapter right now, but I'll come back to read it as soon as I can. I'll try to comment again to leave some feedback regarding the story itself. :)

Also, if you want to message me and share some details about the new job, I'd be interested to know about it. My own RL disappointments have gotten me down lately, so I'm eager to hear about someone else's (good, I hope!) news. For the last few years, I've been stuck in a job that I didn't really want, but I took it because I needed a paycheck (student loans were waiting). And I still haven't been able to find a different job, so I've been very frustrated lately. Reading fic like yours keeps me from going absolutely crazy, as it's a nice distraction from my problems. So, congrats on the new job, but I'm definitely glad you found some time for writing, too!
Aliko Kinav chapter 16 . 1/14
OMG!
I WAS SO EXCITED WHEN I RECEIVED THE EMAIL NOTIFICATION!
GOSH!
Been too long since there was an update of this awesome fic.
I haven't even read it yet though :')

THANKS FOR UPDATING!
I hope that whatever delayed you has been resolved or is ok now. :)
Aqua Mage chapter 16 . 1/14
Nice chapter; glad to see this again!
Fleur chapter 15 . 12/1/2014
I miss you, i miss your stories :,( *sniff* Please come back!
Sheadarlin chapter 15 . 10/10/2014
you kept me up until 5am reading. I loved it and I can't wait for more. It was amazing! I love your writing style and I especially love the fact that you know how to space out paragraphs so that it's not 'too much' to read at once. Everything was perfect!