Reviews for Magnis Veritatem: Forced Truth
ShadowEndowedNiceties chapter 13 . 5/29
To try and translate Ron's words through a mouthful of cookies, I believe he said: "I thought he would never finish." Although at first I thought he was complementing the cookies, but . . . you get used to speaking and listening to others with food in their mouths when you study during lunch breaks. Or when you live among a bunch of hicks and rednecks :)
Saint Snape chapter 19 . 5/4
Lovely story!
Beautiful story!
rowenasheir chapter 19 . 1/2
I do love your HP stories!
Anna chapter 13 . 12/13/2017
Ugh, well you certainly have Ginny down pat and not in a good way. She is either the mooning fangirl hanging all over the Boy-Who-Lived or the shrieking harridan berating the world at the top of her voice. Honestly, she is such an off-putting character, I can't understand why so many people insist on making her such a huge part of fanfiction, especially when she was such a nobody in the books.
KnightOwl416 chapter 19 . 7/30/2017
I loved the story so much. I especially loved the ending.
GregoryWilson chapter 19 . 5/13/2017
Read it for my third time. Needs a sequel. Also, needs Snupin!
woodyt chapter 19 . 1/11/2017
Second time reading this & loved it even more
Krialke chapter 19 . 9/26/2016
This was one of. The most amazing fics I've ever read! Great job!
psychotic bunny chapter 19 . 5/14/2016
I love your story, it was incredible
Zebrarox chapter 10 . 3/16/2016
This was a special kind of sweet
Innana chapter 19 . 3/11/2016
Sweet ending, good old Sev to the rescue, I think I need a hanky now *sob*
Innana chapter 10 . 3/11/2016
Beautifully done
Innana chapter 8 . 3/11/2016
I'm impressed by this story and I like the shock value of them all being forced to reveal their secrets. Thank god it won't become Snarry. Those stories are sick and not in a good way.
moony's cub chapter 19 . 12/8/2015
woah! That was intense! AWESOME FANFIC! One of the best endings i have ever read! Its definetely gonna beat my current most favorite fanfic! :-* :-* Thats some seriously very well done work there...! Please keep working on more stories because honestly... a talent like yours should never be wasted! ;-) ;-) Great work!