Reviews for Transition
Sevvus chapter 2 . 12/8/2014
you need to come back to this... like...yesterday! how is there no more!? thats not ok!

...im watching for this one anyway.. YOU CANT STOP ME!
Tempt Me More chapter 2 . 5/6/2014
disappointed this has been forgotten about, its a wonderful story
aroraCrow55 chapter 2 . 4/7/2014
Are you going to finish this or is it abandoned?
jenniebennie chapter 2 . 3/15/2014
I am loving the story surprisingly. Keep it up and update often.
.ql
Guest chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
cute!
IAmTheTaintedAngel chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
Ooooo great job, i love this so far. And i love Spock/Kirk, it always manages to spice things up and your right they are very oblivious, specially in Into Darkness ahhhh that endingish scene (it looked like they were about to declare there love for eachother!...i was suitably dissapointed) sorry i rambled. But as for the Janice and Sulu thing, a threesome with Chekov sounds very interesting and entertaining *grin*. Anyways, again great story!
bookworn2340 chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
This story is just fantastic and the way you write the characters spot on. Just teriffic i cant wait for more.
Jay:)
YaoiMonster chapter 2 . 6/11/2013
Oh my gosh i love this story so much please you have to continue it! i got so sucked into it and though i've been up for over 24 hrs i can't get over this story! Also, to the note about the whole Sulu Chekov Janice thing, to be honest i love Sulu/Chekov more then Kirk/Spock, so i'm totally for it ending up like that, but i like Janice so far too, so maybe Janice just gets fed up with the male gender so finds a lady friend? idk. i'm to tired to think through this properly. Can't Wait to see what you do next if you update! :D :D : 3
Alfirin-Lover chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
You need to update this. Pronto.
Fire Dolphin chapter 2 . 4/27/2013
hehe poor harry, thats what he gets for talking about love and being all mushy! cant wait to read more scenes with Leonard! update soon
Keitsu Han'ei chapter 2 . 2/28/2013
hoh! i like this! a lot!
bella-chan16 chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
AWWWWWWWW! More, more, more! This is just the cutest thing ever!

I love the Kirk/Spock and as far as Sulu and Janice are concerned I think I like Sulu/Janice/Chekov. I'm in old fasion Sulu/Chekov shipper though, honestly. (But if you do, do Sulu/Janice then I totally recommind Chekov with Joanna because the idea is cute and you know that McCoy will have an amazing reaction to that!)

Heart
-Bella
The.Burlesque.Mistress.92 chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
Oh my gosh I freaking LUUURVE this story to pieces! Please update soon!
There aren't enough HP/ST:2009 stories I swear darlin'! So disappointing!
XxDrMcCoyxX chapter 2 . 11/8/2012