Reviews for Regret
emily3203 chapter 1 . 6/24
What really got me crying was how I know he's gonna die. It's just - ugh. It's happening.

It was beautiful, I loved his thoughts, and honestly I'm glad I left the wattpad Akise stories for this because they were the most OOC things I think I'd ever seen in a fan-fic. Honestly. (Him crying, running away, broken-hearted. The bull-crap they had sent my way. I'm amazed I spent from 4 am till 10 am readin 'em!)

So yeah. Absolutely glad I gave up and came round to good old ! Even better, first story I read is yours and it really brightens the mood for me, y'know? 'Cuz I just know I started off with an awesome one!

(Still crying though. Still crying.)
StephanoGoldenEdition chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Hear that? That's the sound of my shipper feels collapsing in on each other.
Anyway...
This was a good fic; the fact that it wounded my feels proves this! Keep writing!
Fire Nina chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Aw how sweet! I loved the part where he kisses him, I was sooo sad when he died!
SokkasFirstFangirl chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
*salute* RIP Akise.
That scene, that fight, is one of the reasons he's on my list of favourite characters :)
Sam chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I really, really like this. It's short, yet it gave me tons of feels. /sobs
GamerzHeaven chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
its so FLUFFY!yea,I rly liek akise,he's jst 2 kewl 2 haet.(i swear im drunk right now.)this is so ARU FOR THE WIN!(too bad he dies in the end,) :/
drago123 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
... I WISH THAT B*TCH GO TO HELL AND SUFFER FOR ALL ETERNITY... Wait... Sorry i said wrongly, I WANT TO TIE HER UP AND SLOWY USE A CHAINSAW AND CHOPPING HER BODY OFF CELL BY CELL FOR HAVING AKISE AND YUKI SEPARATED!
Deactivated-Now chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
WHYYYYY? AKISE WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY? This is BEAUTIFUL. Love it.