Reviews for The Sweetest Wine
Brittanaloverforeverandalways chapter 13 . 1/15
I hope you come back I love this story
aprilthewelder chapter 13 . 10/25/2013
I just read this in one big swoop and felt the need to tell you I loved it. I would consider it "my jam". Regardless if you decide to finish it or not, I am certain I'll reread it at some point and just imagine they went through some rough patches but came out in one piece to live happily every after. Rough fluff city. Good luck with everything. Kick ass in school. :)
LP07 chapter 12 . 9/20/2013
This reminds me so much of The Great Gatsby, i can totally picture it. Haven't read the books but loved the movie. Glad to see i'm not the only one who thought of The Great Gatsby while reading this tho ;)
LP07 chapter 13 . 9/17/2013
I read all 12 chapters in 4 hours. Im so hooked, i really like this story.. can't believe you're taking a break. It's like watching one of your favorite movies and then it suddenly stops.. That's not healthy for a human being. But i understand. I hope this break does good to you and that you'll get your writing vibe back ;)
Guest chapter 13 . 9/16/2013
siigh i hope evrything works out for you and if it get bad its okay dont write, just know that we appreciated every single chpater of this story and we loved it still, but yeah do what you gotta do... its kinda sad cuz i just read a author that decided on permanet hiatus on a great story and i was like NO! another one but i saw that it was just a hiatus(?) cuz this is an awesome story :) thanks for the AN tho maybe we'll see you later :)
Berkana81 chapter 13 . 9/15/2013
Respect!
Thank you for letting us know that you're taking a break from writing. We as readers commit to a story too, and it is rather horrible when something you're committed suddenly stops, without you getting closure.
Second, I think it's admirable that you as a writer respect your work and your readers to the extent that you see your limitations. I for one did not notice any change in writing the last chapters, but you shouldn't ever force creative writing.
So I hope your hiatus will be fruitful, inspired, positive (and short ;) ). And be sure to know I'll be one of those waiting for the continued story!
A chapter 13 . 9/15/2013
Thank you for the AN letting us readers know. I have to agree that the past few chapters have not been fully satisfying and understand the need for time to sort out the way of the story. The writer in me says take the time you need but the selfish reader part says hurry please! I really enjoy reading this fiction and cannot wait to see where you take it upon you return. Good luck and happy writing!
M206 chapter 13 . 9/15/2013
Sad:(
iclingtoo chapter 13 . 9/15/2013
:[
Guest chapter 12 . 9/9/2013
Could you please tell me how Britt and San met each other?
Fruith chapter 12 . 9/9/2013
OMG! This chapter was full! Whew! Held my breathe there while i am reading! Love your storyline! I think you should go to continue it as one story. But it is up to you! I will be an avid reader no matter what you decide! Can't wait for new chapter! :)
F J chapter 12 . 8/24/2013
Noo snake! why! Just now he is really good with the children
Fucking Artie! why do that to Britt when he is who bet the money for their children!
And Santana so cute asking Britt and her children to move with her into the mansion! I really hope all of them live together like a happy family
Update soon!
M206 chapter 12 . 8/24/2013
Sequel! As long as there's lots of sexy times!:)
castlewalls7 chapter 12 . 8/23/2013
Sweet caress I'm so glad they're finally learning more about each other and really opening up to one another okay I'm just gonna say it's about fuckin time they grew their damn lady balls and became grown ups. I'm glad Brittany is not some sex slave to Santana and that they're actually gonna work out something together and I'm so glad Brittany is leaving Artie freakin ass.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/23/2013
Add the story line to this, no sequel, to much waiting, awesome story though