Reviews for A Patient Man
horsegirl275 chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Hehe. Love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
this was AWESOMEEE i'm in love with christian borle.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
I can't even explain how much I loved this. But it was a LOT. 3
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Hahaha I loved this! So hilarious:) Great work!

-Lynn
DarkMousyRulezAll chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Omigod XD hahaha that's all I can say hahaha

-DMRA
iconoclasticGentleman chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
For a tad crack!fic, this was fantastic. I think you got Emmett's and Elle's personalities just right, but especially Emmett's and just, his thought process and the way his mind is just filled with *Elle* and everything she is. Also, brainy is definitely the new sexy.
SG1SamFan chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Adorable and sexy! And no more cracky than the musical. Thank you. :)
therealelliebronbron chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
I don't get it!
My story is far superior!...oooooppsss
LOVE US
xoxoxoxoxoxox
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Holy crap this was amazing! I absolutely loved it! :)
demonicfangirl chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I love this!
Out of curiosity, are you planning on continuing this, as it is currently listed as published, but not completed.
Let me know,R
MsDelightfullyInsane chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Hi! I've read this fic like seven times. I wanted to check out the reviews for it this time, and I was appalled to find none. So, on behalf of all Legally Blonde fans, I say that this is one of the cutest, well-written, funniest Ellett fics ever. I know there aren't a lot of them (practically a sin) but this is one of my favorite fanfictions ever. Like, top 10. And I've read hundreds of Harry Potter, Twilight, Hunger Games, etc. I love how while Emmett constantly admires Elle's intelligence, he is continually reminded of the sexiness of the pink bunny suit. Perfect balance. Bravo! I hope you keep writing Legally Blonde fics.